Silver Surfer (exiles), Silver Surfer vs. Superman(kc), Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Current Silver Surfer and current Superman.

Who wins ?

carver9
Come on quan, you know who wins this after a long fight.

Prep-Man
lol

Uriel005
Kryptonite, Red Sun, Energy Drains... need I go on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Kryptonite, Red Sun, Energy Drains... need I go on. I don't really see exiles using these methods here but I will eliminate all weakness exploitation.

-Pr-
Weakness exploitiation, even if it was allowed, wouldn't be a certain win.

carver9
Onedumb and I can't think of the other guy name that knows about both characters (surfer and supes) need to come in here and post.

Philosophía
Team 2 stomps.

Warlord
mainstream superman solos

^It's annoying that I cant tell whether or not this is sarcasm.

Team 1

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Onedumb and I can't think of the other guy name that knows about both characters (surfer and supes) need to come in here and post.

facepalm

Sirius77
Originally posted by -Pr-
Weakness exploitiation, even if it was allowed, wouldn't be a certain win.

This exactly.

I fact there have been multiple showings in which Superman has been exposed to red sun radiation and kept fighting with the same resolve. People seem to think it's a sure thing every time.

Sirius77
I think it'll be a split at absolute best though.

quanchi112

Black bolt z
Surfer wins 7/10.

Slaanesh
team 2 win thanks to KC Supes..i think he's above everyone here..

iceman24567
Team 2 KC Superman ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 2 win thanks to KC Supes..i think he's above everyone here.. Based on what ?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

well..KC Supes is way more powerful than Supes..and since most people here think Supes and SS is in the same league(i actually believe SS is a bit more powerful)..so..i put KC Supes above everyone here..

quanchi112
well..KC Supes is way more powerful than Supes..and since most people here think Supes and SS is in the same league(i actually believe SS is a bit more powerful)..so..i put KC Supes above everyone here.. He is more powerful but way more powerful I think that's ridiculous. I feel Surfer is still more powerful than an older Superman still. Kc's only really impressive feat iirc was tanking a herc punch standing still.

The Nuul
T2.

Exlies SS beat a bunch of characters that are not on part with their 616 counter parts. WOW!

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
T2.

Exlies SS beat a bunch of characters that are not on part with their 616 counter parts. WOW! What proof do you have they were weaker than their counterparts ?

D_Dude1210
The whole "they were weaker than their 616" counterpart is h1a8 logic. :-/

Baseless.

They're not canon (and thus, cannot be used to determine canon Surfer's abilities) but absolutely zero proof about them being weaker.

The Nuul
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
The whole "they were weaker than their 616" counterpart is h1a8 logic. :-/

Baseless.

They're not canon (and thus, cannot be used to determine canon Surfer's abilities) but absolutely zero proof about them being weaker.

Its all about feats. 616 has better and more feats than Exiles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Its all about feats. 616 has better and more feats than Exiles. Such as ?

iceman24567
well..KC Supes is way more powerful than Supes..and since most people here think Supes and SS is in the same league(i actually believe SS is a bit more powerful)..so..i put KC Supes above everyone here.. He is above everyone here he gives team two the edge

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is more powerful but way more powerful I think that's ridiculous. I feel Surfer is still more powerful than an older Superman still. Kc's only really impressive feat iirc was tanking a herc punch standing still.

i disagree..

quanchi112
i disagree.. What else has he done other than tanking herc' punch which shows how impressive he was ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.