Superman 1M Vs Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Hal
Kyle
Guy
Kilowog
John
Sodam Yat

vs

Superman 1M

Uriel005
does Sodam have his Ion amp. Also which superman 1M Golden Prime or standard??? specify please

Prep-Man
Superman 1M is different from Superman Prime. And this is Ion yat.

MrMind
close fight but I'll still go with kal kent

Uriel005
Tough one then. I'm going to edge out on the side of the lanterns on this one. If it was golden prime that was sun dipping for a ridiculous amount of time then this is a one sided stomp for supes.

Sirius77
Kal takes this imo. If this was classic ion, then he'd stomp in a spitey fashion, but I can't see even these gls taking down superman 1mil...

harten
superman 1 million stomps too powerful for them its a spite thread

harten
Originally posted by Uriel005
Tough one then. I'm going to edge out on the side of the lanterns on this one. If it was golden prime that was sun dipping for a ridiculous amount of time then this is a one sided stomp for supes.

you are wrong, you see golden super prime impowered kal kent with his own powers which means kal kent and golden prime are at the same power level only thing is golden prime can take his powers , kal kent is an uber beast that will destroy the lanters without much problem

Uriel005
Originally posted by harten
you are wrong, you see golden super prime impowered kal kent with his own powers which means kal kent and golden prime are at the same power level only thing is golden prime can take his powers , kal kent is an uber beast that will destroy the lanters without much problem umm they aren't equal. He's just imbued with a fraction of his power... not all of it as far as I'm aware unless I'm missing something so feel free to post scans of him being called =goldenboy.

harten
Originally posted by Uriel005
umm they aren't equal. He's just imbued with a fraction of his power... not all of it as far as I'm aware unless I'm missing something so feel free to post scans of him being called =goldenboy.

in the 1 million arc it was stated that aside off all the powers kal kent possess golden prime is impowering him with his own powers to protect the galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.