Binary and Moonstone (2 stones) vs Wonder Woman and Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Moonstone with 2 stones teamed with Ms. Marvel with Binary powers vs Wonder Woman and Sersi. Which team takes it and why? Let's keep it classy guys lol.

leonidas
closer than most would think. binary has always been something of a disappointment though her power is pretty awesome. 2 stones makes moonstone pretty uber. i'd say team 1, but team 2 could certainly get some wins--sersi could always do a lot of damage with tp. don't think either of the other team could do anything against it....

Konton
Good thread.

I think Sersi is the most powerful here and swings things for team 2. No real way around the transmutation.

leonidas
Originally posted by Konton
Good thread.

I think Sersi is the most powerful here and swings things for team 2. No real way around the transmutation.

i was wondering if the stones would save moonstone..... she could also shield binary, though i think binary has forcefields of her own to use. don't think sersi can transmute through a forcefield.

dmills
Good thread.

I think Sersi is the most powerful here and swings things for team 2. No real way around the transmutation. Tell me about it. I made it because I couldn't decide who would win a match between these uber powerful women.

Sersi has the TP, but does she mindrape with it? Also her TK is countered by Moonstone's Gravity manip. I believe Binary had gravity manip as well.

Konton
Sersi's matter manipulation isn't really tk. She uses cosmic energy to warp/move/change matter into whatever she wants or wherever. Control over gravity doesn't really do much to stop it since they are being DIRECTLY changed- not through a beam like projection or energy wave. She doesn't really use telepathy often enough to say it's standard battle tactics for her. However, if these force fields are indeed just gravity... then I don't see why it would protect them. Her power isn't something to be physically halted.

zopzop
Guys scroll down to my post with the Binary/Quasar/Sun scans and read them -
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=537959&pagenumber=4
Quasar thought an "omnipotent" was helping him out.

Has Sersi or Wonder Woman ever been shown having the power to do something on so massive a scale? IMHO, Binary simply outclasses Team Two is sheer power.

She's class 100 and has gone toe to toe with Gladiator. She has complete control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and gravity on a SOLAR scale. She can create black holes, "white" holes, star gates. She doesn't need to eat or breahe, she can survive in space. Travel at faster than light speeds. The heat and pressure at the core of stars doesn't even phase her.

Unless I'm missing some uber feats from Diana or Sersi, I think it's Team 1 all day everyday.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop

Has Sersi or Wonder Woman ever been shown having the power to do something on so massive a scale? IMHO, Binary simply outclasses Team Two is sheer power.

She's class 100 and has gone toe to toe with Gladiator. She has complete control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and gravity on a SOLAR scale. She can create black holes, "white" holes, star gates. She doesn't need to eat or breahe, she can survive in space. Travel at faster than light speeds. The heat and pressure at the core of stars doesn't even phase her.

Unless I'm missing some uber feats from Diana or Sersi, I think it's Team 1 all day everyday.

she was pretty effortlessly ko'd by glads. erm

it's like i said--on paper she's a beast but in reality she hasn't done much. she MIGHT be the most powerful, but sersi is by far the most skilled. and as regards tp--she was powerful enough to stand toe-to-toe with exodus for a prolonged peroid. she doesn't tend to use tp in battle because she doesn't really need it but she is capable.

i mention force fields because they often--regardless of origin--seem to protect against things like tp or matter manip. not saying they WOULD protect the girls, but they might. i'm still thinking the stones could shield moonstone somehow, but i can't think of any specific feats that would prove it. it's also not impossible to think ww could blitz moonstone. sersi could turn her invisible easily as well and an invisible ww would be a monster, especially when all she needs to do is tie one of them up....

more i think of it, the more i think team 2 takes it. need some 2-stone feats. i remember a little of that zemo arc, but not enough to judge the full power of the stones.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 wins, mainly because Diana stomp Binary or Moonstone in one-on-one.

dmills
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 wins, mainly because Diana stomp Binary or Moonstone in one-on-one.

embarrasment lol?

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
she was pretty effortlessly ko'd by glads. erm

Which fight is this in regards too? If you are talking about their throw down in the Starjammers/Exacibur Annual, she was exhausted from re-powering the Starjammer and opening a star gate. She stated so on panel.

If this is about another encounter, when did it take place?

zopzop
@Bouboumaster

Binary ANNIHILATES Diana, full gear or no.

Konton

Her fight with Gladiator was dumb and filled with poop context. She was low on energy and he backhanded her away.

Has she ever actually created a black hole? I think you're overplaying her overall energy output. The power of a "white hole" is really just a word authors throw out to make her seem uber. She doesn't really do all that much. I know she's powered starships and clensed the sun or whatever... but meh.

Sersi "grabbed" a universal destroying force with her mind and reversed it in such a way as to isolate her immediate area with complete protection. She survived, the rest of the universe was completely wiped out. That trumps anything Carol has done. She's also KOd Hercules with a single punch... also more than Carol has ever done strength-wise.

celeyhyga17
Hmm... Gotta think on this..

basilisk
Sersi's matter manipulation isn't really tk. She uses cosmic energy to warp/move/change matter into whatever she wants or wherever. Control over gravity doesn't really do much to stop it since they are being DIRECTLY changed- not through a beam like projection or energy wave. She doesn't really use telepathy often enough to say it's standard battle tactics for her. However, if these force fields are indeed just gravity... then I don't see why it would protect them. Her power isn't something to be physically halted. However it works, Sersi's power has been blocked by at least some force fields. So it is at least a possibility that Moonstone could stop it.

With 2 moonstones, Moonstone and Zemo were doing some crazy stuff. I am pretty sure that if BFR is allowed then Moonstone has a good chance of simply removing them from the field of battle and sending them somewhere neither can ever return from - other dimensions of space/time, the microverse etc, possibly just holding team 2 in stasis of some kind. Binary was also extremely powerful in top form and would likely hold her own.

Sersi has had some very high showings and some not so high showings. For example her fight against against Invisible Woman makes me think she would go down here, but showings against Exodus and her fellow Avengers put her a lot higher. WW is always tough and has the DC level speed advantage.

This is tough to call, but with the two moonstones I think team 1 takes the majority. Without BFR they will have to work hard for it though.

celeyhyga17
I prefer dark haired beauties myself over blondes..
So i go wondy and sersi..

;O)

tideoftime
Hmmm...

This is more problematic than it seems...

(Though those thinking this is a Binary stomp-fest are *really* taking her narrative feats a bit far -- she's awesome, no question, but she isn't the uber-slammer, either...)

Still...

I am *inclined* to lean towards Team 1, though not by much, and Team 2 will sure as hell make them work for it...

Konton
Originally posted by basilisk
However it works, Sersi's power has been blocked by at least some force fields. So it is at least a possibility that Moonstone could stop it.

With 2 moonstones, Moonstone and Zemo were doing some crazy stuff. I am pretty sure that if BFR is allowed then Moonstone has a good chance of simply removing them from the field of battle and sending them somewhere neither can ever return from - other dimensions of space/time, the microverse etc, possibly just holding team 2 in stasis of some kind. Binary was also extremely powerful in top form and would likely hold her own.

Sersi has had some very high showings and some not so high showings. For example her fight against against Invisible Woman makes me think she would go down here, but showings against Exodus and her fellow Avengers put her a lot higher. WW is always tough and has the DC level speed advantage.

This is tough to call, but with the two moonstones I think team 1 takes the majority. Without BFR they will have to work hard for it though.

-Sersi has only been blocked, off the top of my head, by Invisible Woman. Horribly written story that didn't make sense; Sersi was KOd by a battering ram... lol. Keep in mind Sue's protection is cosmic and blah blah blah author's insinuate things.

-Sersi can teleport. She's not getting BFRd like that. She's also ripped open and sustained dimensional portals so she's not getting locked away anywhere.

leonidas
Which fight is this in regards too? If you are talking about their throw down in the Starjammers/Exacibur Annual, she was exhausted from re-powering the Starjammer and opening a star gate. She stated so on panel.

not sure if that was the issue. i just recall her getting embarrassed after thinking she could easily deal with him. if she was supposedly tired, it doesn't help her case much considering she is 'supposed' to have access to unlimited energy.... any lengthy battle here then would certainly seem to favor sersi/ww. some good discussion though. good match up.

Warlord

correct. I remember the fight too. Carol was taxed by fueling a star-ship and a gateway

Warlord
Originally posted by leonidas
it doesn't help her case much considering she is 'supposed' to have access to unlimited energy....

the energy of white dwarf star IIRC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.