Amadeus Cho vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Cho gets 1 year prep
Doom gets none
Can Cho devise a way to permanently take down the Latverian Monarch?

Nihilist
Cho, easy.

King Castle
isnt doom's intelligence severely dropped?

i dont recall the number placement where he falls at but i am thinking this would give Cho a better shot.

jalek moye
Cho easily 1 year prep is way too much

Uriel005
Standard non-incapacitated doom given 1 year prep with cho would still lose. He has obtained the power of banner tech prep. He can't quite do it with an I-pod yet but give him a few years and he'll learn.

Black bolt z
^
With equal prep cho is not beating Doom no expression

Under these stips cho easily.

janus77
spite against Doom. Give Doom prep and he should win though.

Uriel005
Meh give Cho a few years we'll see how he develops as a character. He does have the potential to be a prep god as he can essentially build things in his head and work it out before pen ever hits paper in the design stages. Given time he might reach forge level tech. Not the same speed at which he can design something but able to do pretty much the same thing and have the willingness to do so which is the big kicker there.

Lord_Talron
does he even need to build anything in the year of prep? couldnt he just spend the time predicting every single possibility doom could do and a simple countermeasure for each one that would end up killing doom? i mean, probability is this guys main thing.

Uriel005
Here's how it goes down. Cho take a deep breath in one direction causes a hurricane to pull an asteroid down from space magically and it strikes a deposit of vibranium and explodes the result of which creates an earthquake in the US. Making Doom celebrate with cake which was poorly made by those gypsies and he chokes and dies.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Uriel005
Here's how it goes down. Cho take a deep breath in one direction causes a hurricane to pull an asteroid down from space magically and it strikes a deposit of vibranium and explodes the result of which creates an earthquake in the US. Making Doom celebrate with cake which was poorly made by those gypsies and he chokes and dies. my dear friend i thought i had read the post of the week in another thread, but you have taken the title

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
my dear friend i thought i had read the post of the week in another thread, but you have taken the title Do I win a prize big grin

Lord_Talron
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/Lord_Talron/TalsSealofApproval.jpg

Uriel005
I feel like a true champ now. Thanks big grin

janus77
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
does he even need to build anything in the year of prep? couldnt he just spend the time predicting every single possibility doom could do and a simple countermeasure for each one that would end up killing doom? i mean, probability is this guys main thing.
I think it's been stated that Cho's "Hypermind" is no different to Banner's, and they're both just in the "8 smartest people" list, whereas Doom is/was (not sure if he's been returned to normal levels yet) at the top of the list and the only one for whom The Leader needed to create a "dumb ray", rather than pursue a frontal assault.

imo, nobody could calculate Doom's responses, but given a year, Cho is plenty smart enough to neutralise Doom's tech defenses (like Banner did) and find a new way of applying The Leader's "dumb ray" or use some BannerTech or even the Olympian magics/tech to overpower Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.