Cho vs Banner - on equal prep/tech footing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
just as the title says - EQUAL TECH/PREP.

Banner and Cho both think the other's gone rogue. Banner thinks it's his responsibility to bring Cho down (in order to save him, NO HULK SMASH!).

Cho realises that he has to go for the kill though, because he knows/fears the kind of damage a really unhinged Hulk/Banner might do... so he's going for the kill but as a "last resort".

fight takes place in an alternate reality where EVERYTHING in the landscape is made from prawns (except for Cho & Banner and their Banner/Cho-augmented-Tech).

jalek moye
What do you mean Equal tech? like what do they have on them

janus77
Originally posted by jalek moye
What do you mean Equal tech? like what do they have on them
Cho and Banner share the same Tech, normally. Cho just augments Banner's stuff to work with his mace. so they have no new tech, just different applications/augmentations of the tech we've seen them use.

jalek moye
Oh in that case I want to say Cho but Banner is a real tricky bastard and prolly has a kill switch to Cho's stuff.

Bouboumaster
Banner wins

Why?

Because he's ****ing Bruce Banner, that's why.

McNasty996
I'm going to have to side with Banner. Cho wold probably use Banners method for creating tech and end up with it killswitched by Banner. In order for him to avoid that he would have to create a completely new line of technology and even then Banner as of late has proven that he is an extremely smart individual and is capable of creating not just tech but manipulating individuals as well as predicting their reactions.

Badabing
Banner wins.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-04-12.jpg

jalek moye
Originally posted by Badabing
Banner wins.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-04-12.jpg

Can't argue with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.