Love and other Drugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer Seen this at the cinema yesterday,absolutely terrible the whole time I was sitting there wondering why this didn't just go straight to dvd,The movie just couldn't decide what it wanted to be and was dull right from the start to finish,despite one standout scene and a few lines here and there that gave me a laugh,this just didn't save the movie and it falls below average 4/10

Patient_Leech
I was forced to see this, too. It was bad. The first half was relatively amusing, but then yeah, you're right: it didn't juggle the comedy and drama very well. And then it ended with an extremely cliche and cheesy romantic conclusion.

Manchub
the only scenes i've seen are the ones where Anne Hathaway is naked

that is all.

silksmitha654
I have watched this movie...This is very sexy movie...

ChickenBoTheory
A great romantic comedy! love love

Ascendancy
I enjoyed it. I'd watch it again.

rudester
I watched this one move day, I stopped watching it, does that girl go crazy in the end?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by rudester
I watched this one move day, I stopped watching it, does that girl go crazy in the end?

Um... I don't think so. Not exactly. I don't remember too well. It's just a very cliche romantic ending. The first half is comedy and the second half is bad romantic serious drama. The only redeeming quality this movie has is Ann Hathaway damn near naked the whole time. That's the only reason I would ever consider sitting through it again.. that, and the beginning was fairly amusing, iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.