Blade vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Blade has 2hrs prep. She-Hulk has no idea Blade is after her.

Who wins?

Juk3n
can blade decap Shulk with an adamantium sword?

tideoftime
Blade might...

*MIGHT*...

... be able to get a subdual/stun -win via prep w/surprise, but even with an Adamantium sword, he doesn't have the strength to decapitate Jen, and if she gets her hands (or just *a* hand) on him, it's over -- she makes for the power subdual, as she is vastly stronger.

If he can't make the surprise attack work, he won't win any fights against her, on the average. Hurt her? Sure. Evade her for protracted periods? Of course. But eventually she's going to pull a "throw massive things in rapid successon" or "knock off balance via ground stomp for a second" or "I get lucky and tag you", and it's over for Blade.

Trackz
Wolverines claws cut through the hulk just fine, don't see why Blade's sword would have a problem

SuperiorTech
Jen wins

tideoftime
Originally posted by Trackz
Wolverines claws cut through the hulk just fine, don't see why Blade's sword would have a problem

Cutting/wounding isn't the same as headless.

Any marginal win Blade gets (as I indicated he *might* get - I didn't exclude it) stems from the OP citing that this is a relative surprise attack; otherwise, he really would be hard pressed to win a fight against a non-jobbing Jen...

The Dark Cloud
Oh god, jen kills his ass a thousand times over

Trackz
Originally posted by tideoftime
Cutting/wounding isn't the same as headless.

Any marginal win Blade gets (as I indicated he *might* get - I didn't exclude it) stems from the OP citing that this is a relative surprise attack; otherwise, he really would be hard pressed to win a fight against a non-jobbing Jen... I haven't rad much she-hulk, how do bullets and such effect her? Well placed strikes from Blade would be able to cripple jen, he is the faster and more skilled of the two.

tideoftime
I haven't rad much she-hulk, how do bullets and such effect her? Well placed strikes from Blade would be able to cripple jen, he is the faster and more skilled of the two.

Bullets, conventional artillery shells, and high explosives have no effect on her (except, perhaps, if an explosion is powerful enough to knock her backwards, or destroys the ground/floor she is standing on, which in either case doesn't harm her, as such, but merely puts her in a momentarily prone position). She is pretty resistant to conventional physical attacks, though certain high-level energy attacks can harm her to a proportional degree (though she is very resistant to heat/flame, and extreme cold).

Jen is no joke. She's not that easily harmed, and is *vastly* stronger than Blade. She's also more skilled a fighter than many realize (though Blade would be better), and she's fast enough, combat-wise, to fight anyone who isn't a proper speedster (which Blade is not, though I would agree his reflexes are faster, and he is likely more agile). His blows will connect more often, but she can tank much of what he's got to dish out, even with the sword (she heals quickly, as well; not as fast as Wolverine, but akin to most versions of the Hulk), and all she has to properly do is tag him once or twice -- and *if* he makes the mistake of getting within arms reach of her (which he might not be able to avoid, if she purposefully allows him to make a moderate connecting blow with her), all she has to do is grapple him and the fight is *OVER* -- he's down in seconds, as her strength compared to his would be like a powerlifter manhandling a newborn.

Now, could Blade *evade* her, and escape if he wanted to, from a non-grappled fight? Sure. He better not underestimate her though, as she can leap several hundred feat or more without trouble, and can run faster than the fastest normal human being.

Sin I AM
what makes you think his reflexes are superior to hers

Parmaniac
He's a man haw-som

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He's a man haw-som

thats why he loses nine times outta ten

juggernaut74
I haven't rad much she-hulk, how do bullets and such effect her? Well placed strikes from Blade would be able to cripple jen, he is the faster and more skilled of the two. Does Blade still have his SHIELD connections? Maybe his tranqualizers will come in handy.

Trackz
Bullets, conventional artillery shells, and high explosives have no effect on her (except, perhaps, if an explosion is powerful enough to knock her backwards, or destroys the ground/floor she is standing on, which in either case doesn't harm her, as such, but merely puts her in a momentarily prone position). She is pretty resistant to conventional physical attacks, though certain high-level energy attacks can harm her to a proportional degree (though she is very resistant to heat/flame, and extreme cold).

Jen is no joke. She's not that easily harmed, and is *vastly* stronger than Blade. She's also more skilled a fighter than many realize (though Blade would be better), and she's fast enough, combat-wise, to fight anyone who isn't a proper speedster (which Blade is not, though I would agree his reflexes are faster, and he is likely more agile). His blows will connect more often, but she can tank much of what he's got to dish out, even with the sword (she heals quickly, as well; not as fast as Wolverine, but akin to most versions of the Hulk), and all she has to properly do is tag him once or twice -- and *if* he makes the mistake of getting within arms reach of her (which he might not be able to avoid, if she purposefully allows him to make a moderate connecting blow with her), all she has to do is grapple him and the fight is *OVER* -- he's down in seconds, as her strength compared to his would be like a powerlifter manhandling a newborn.

Now, could Blade *evade* her, and escape if he wanted to, from a non-grappled fight? Sure. He better not underestimate her though, as she can leap several hundred feat or more without trouble, and can run faster than the fastest normal human being.

I'm not doubting Jen, she wins this fight probably, but I don't think it's a stomp, the adamantium sword plus Blades skill makes me think he takes maybe 4/10

Trackz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what makes you think his reflexes are superior to hers you poobably know a lot about her, lemme me hear what She-Hulk has in terms of the reflex department.

StiltmanFTW
Jen went down to a single slash from Wendigo 123

tideoftime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jen went down to a single slash from Wendigo 123

And Wendigo has orders of magnitude greater strength than Blade -- *that's* the difference. If Blade had higher-end superstrength backing his uber-sword, then Jen would be in trouble. Fortunately for her, *he* doesn't, so she *isn't*...

StiltmanFTW
And Wendigo has orders of magnitude greater strength than Blade -- *that's* the difference. If Blade had higher-end superstrength backing his uber-sword, then Jen would be in trouble. Fortunately for her, *he* doesn't, so she *isn't*...

He sharpens his stakes to the nano-point, I wonder how sharp that odachi is.

Logan's claws were stated to be honed so keen they'd cut through anything. We don't know if the same can be said for Blade's sword, but I believe he'd easily make a cut deep enough to incapacitate Walters.

BruceSkywalker
jen ftw.. decent match though

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Does Blade still have his SHIELD connections? Maybe his tranqualizers will come in handy. I'm actually not sure, he had them because of Maria Hill who's no longer in command

chomperx9
she hulk has a healing factor just like hulk. maybe not as quick as his but she still heals pretty fast

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He sharpens his stakes to the nano-point, I wonder how sharp that odachi is.

Logan's claws were stated to be honed so keen they'd cut through anything. We don't know if the same can be said for Blade's sword, but I believe he'd easily make a cut deep enough to incapacitate Walters. i agree.. ppl are seriously ignoring the adamantium sharpness and ability to cut especially from some one who's skin hasnt shown the same lvl of toughness as Hulk and we seen Wolverine's claws go knuckle deep add to the fact that her healing and pain management isnt even equal to hulk's lets me believe that Blade has one hell of chance of pulling some wins against her.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/shehulk_16_009.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4209/shehulk16010al6.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2088/shehulk16013uq9.jpg

Trackz
Originally posted by King Castle
i agree.. ppl are seriously ignoring the adamantium sharpness and ability to cut especially from some one who's skin hasnt shown the same lvl of toughness as Hulk and we seen Wolverine's claws go knuckle deep add to the fact that her healing and pain management isnt even equal to hulk's lets me believe that Blade has one hell of chance of pulling some wins against her.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/shehulk_16_009.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4209/shehulk16010al6.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2088/shehulk16013uq9.jpg is this a low showing? if thats all it takes to put down she-hulk this could be a lot closer than I thought

King Castle
is this a low showing? if thats all it takes to put down she-hulk this could be a lot closer than I thought no. it's her average showing..

although i have to point out that once some one posted that a completely berserk amp she hulk once took a magic adamantium sword without getting cut by a superhuman in the 5 to 15 ton range...iirc..

take that as you want.

she has a healing factor but she aint no hulk not by a long shot she also has some good healing feats but not the kind that allow her to tank like her cousin

StiltmanFTW
although i have to point out that once some one posted that a completely berserk amp she hulk once took a magic adamantium sword without getting cut by a superhuman in the 5 to 15 ton range...iirc..

What...?

Maybe you're talking about female Captain Britain failing to cut her with the non-adamantium sword in Avengers Disassembled? Iron Man in his Pentagon armor arrives and one-shots her at the end.

jalek moye
she has a healing factor but she aint no hulk not by a long shot she also has some good healing feats but not the kind that allow her to tank like her cousin

Aside from the healing factor Hulk's size adds alot to his tanking of stabs. Shulk's alot less to cut through

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.