Death Race 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' This is a prequel to 2008's Death Race 2000, In prequel terms it actually pulls it off quite well,and never feels like just a cheap cash in,It explains the origin of Death Race and the character ''Frankenstein'' Although my memory of the last one is a little hazy,as it was about 2 years ago I seen it and only seen it once,this is never quite as fun as I remember the last one being,but like I said as a prequel the movie works very well and moves the film above average 6.5/10 Definitely worth checking out if you liked the 1st one.

milfordrodger
Death Race 2 armored still had moments of suspense effects, including some green screen shots, but if anything it added to the charm of B-movie. It's fast, looks sleek, has excellent performance and is never boring or meaningless, a crime committed by so many other similar films.

Kazenji
Have'nt seen the newer Death Race i've only seen the old one "Death Race 2000" if you watch that one can see where they got the idea for the game Carmageddon.

Esau Cairn
Although Luke Goss did his best in Death Race 2, he was a poor replacement for Jason Statham as the starring role.

The action in DR2 was mediocre, being a prequel, the races were nothing new compared to what was already shown in the first remake.

jinXed by JaNx
I thought the remake was a fun movie but this one...,i didn't even finish. It's about as bad as you would expect a straight to dvd sequel to a remake to be.

Robtard
Statham Death Race was pure shit. This one was pure shit with corn in it, incredibly bad film.

The Nuul
DR 1 was fun and thats it. I am skipping this movie though.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Although Luke Goss did his best in Death Race 2, he was a poor replacement for Jason Statham as the starring role.

The action in DR2 was mediocre, being a prequel, the races were nothing new compared to what was already shown in the first remake.

smokin' Thats a well written post,and I mostly agree but like I said As a prequel I think it works fairly well

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' Thats a well written post,and I mostly agree but like I said As a prequel I think it works fairly well

As a prequel it was a very good tie-in...I gave them credit for the "It's what the public wants & demands"- angle. From Death Match evolving to Death Race & at the end of the film "introducing" the new prison warden (Joan Allan). She really played well the b*tch/villain against Statham's character.

JAKE22
I dont know about

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by JAKE22
I dont know about

....finishing sentences? roll eyes (sarcastic)

edward91

edward91

breetlee

maximus395
It tied in pretty well but they could have picked a little better of a cast but the main characters were good except for the "Host" of the show.

Lestov16
I thought this was a sequel to the Statham one (I it wasn't Oscar-winning gold, but it was a fun action-packed thrill ride (excuse the pun) that served it's purpose of entertaining me)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by maximus395
It tied in pretty well but they could have picked a little better of a cast but the main characters were good except for the "Host" of the show.

smokin' I liked her,thought she was hot and for some reason the more of a ***** a character is,the more I get strangely turned on by it

psychokandy
I dunno, I enjoyed the movie. I'm a big fan of Danny Trejo, not only because he's a total badass in the movies but he also seems like a pretty standup dude. (He's had a pretty checkered past, but is now apparently a reformed addictions counsellor.)

jhonyblack
Death Race 2 armored always been moments of tension effects, including some green screen shots, but if anything it added to the charm of B-movies. It's fast, sleek, offers excellent performance and is never boring or dull, a crime committed by so many other similar films.

psychokandy
Their contest is nothing to scoff at. http://www.deathrace2.ca/cineplexcontest

randypaul

Rogue Jedi
It was OK.

chomperx9
I made a mistake paying 30 bucks for the Blu ray set of both movies when i never saw the 2nd one.

I should have just bought the 1st one. the 2nd one seemed kinda fake with the driving scenery and the action in the death fights looked totally fake.

The 1st movie was so much better.

donnawhite
It sucks mesad

Rogue Jedi
It sucked you?

Robtard
Woah, I'm thinking I was cheated when I watched this garbage film.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.