Wonder Woman Vs Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
WW has all her gear, Majestic is at his peak levels, with sword.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/648316-maj_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75743-36693-wonder-woman_large.jpg

tideoftime
Hmmmm...

Diana with all her conventional, secondary gear (Gauntlets of Atlas, Hephaestus Sword, armor, et al) is pretty formidable, and can take on some truly tough customers... but peak-showing Majestic is akin to Pre-C Superman in his high showings (moving planets, et al), is a much more aggressive fighter, overall, than SM, with excellent sword-skill (like Diana), so I'd really think Diana would be hard-pressed to get a majority in this. She can get wins, but I think I'd have to side with Majestic, *if* he's at peak-showings. A more median Majestic will lose.

Majestic: 6-7/10, with WW's wins coming from working superior finesse in combat, and a couple wins from lasso submission and/or multiple sword hits backed by relatively comparable strength (though high-end Majestic is stronger).

thanos-prime
Majestic 8/10

Sirius77
Unless Diana has has all of her gear, Majestros stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Unless peak Majestic means Majestros with some sort of power up, there's no way his stomping Diana. Even a regularly armed Diana. I've never liked her, but let's give credit where credit is due.

The Nuul
Majestic is a God at peak.

BattleMage
Majestic 7/10

Sirius77
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Unless peak Majestic means Majestros with some sort of power up, there's no way his stomping Diana. Even a regularly armed Diana. I've never liked her, but let's give credit where credit is due.

I understand that Diana is a beast as well and that her h2h combat skills are insane, but peak majestic is that much more powerful and skilled. He has feats that I can't really quantify as far as where it puts him. So I see what you're saying, but the only reason why I say he stomps is because of this. He is probably one of the most underrated characters on here.

Q99
Originally posted by Sirius77
I understand that Diana is a beast as well and that her h2h combat skills are insane, but peak majestic is that much more powerful and skilled. He has feats that I can't really quantify as far as where it puts him. So I see what you're saying, but the only reason why I say he stomps is because of this. He is probably one of the most underrated characters on here.

Keep in mind that Diana here is operating at 10x strength and toughness, has armor, and a sword similar in capabilities to his.

That said, I don't know how "Peak Magestros" differs from normal Magestros so I'm not going to offer opinions on who wins.

Sirius77
Oh so she gets all of her gear?
Well then in that case there's nothing that Majestic can really do. I mean he's pretty far above supes imo, but I don't really see him even having a chance against her with all of her gear. The only hope he has is that she slips up once or twice.

CosmicComet
Peak Majestros?

As in from the 90s?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.