Starfire vs Mon-El

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules

Uriel005
Mon-El

Q99
She does have the power-drain thing, but Mon-El's a lot more dangerous than the kryptonians she was beating with that.

Prep-Man
Mon-el is Ion.

tideoftime
Mon-el. Kory can conceptually get wins, but overall he's taking the firm majority.

tsscls
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mon-el is Ion.
Since when?
Mon-el for the strong majority.

Q99
That's Sodom Yat.

Mon-El becomes a GL but not Ion (and if he does have his GL ring he wins for sure, since energy draining no longer helps).

tsscls
Originally posted by Q99
That's Sodom Yat.

Mon-El becomes a GL but not Ion (and if he does have his GL ring he wins for sure, since energy draining no longer helps).
When does Mon-el become a GL? I haven't been reading the new legion run, but I'm sure I would have heard of it.
EDIT: Sorry, now i found it. I shouldn't have dropped Legion. Me so dumb! Mon-el 10/10

Q99
Originally posted by tsscls
When does Mon-el become a GL? I haven't been reading the new legion run, but I'm sure I would have heard of it.

Last issue, I think.

tsscls
Originally posted by Q99
Last issue, I think.
Once again, sorry! embarrasment

Omega Vision
Mon-El

MrMind
mon-el curbstomp. daxamite is at least at kryptonian level.

Konton
Depends. In a forum fight she's more likely to drain him of solar energy and go h2h.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Konton
Depends. In a forum fight she's more likely to drain him of solar energy and go h2h.

how would she stop him recharging?

Konton
Actively draining during combat?

She was absorbing energy from General Zod's army during their invasion of earth without much effort. Shouldn't be difficult to maintain such a passive power on a single target. It's not like he can grab it back and wrestle over the energy lol.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Konton
Actively draining during combat?

She was absorbing energy from General Zod's army during their invasion of earth without much effort. Shouldn't be difficult to maintain such a passive power on a single target. It's not like he can grab it back and wrestle over the energy lol.

i don't remember the zod thing. what issue was it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.