Cybernary vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/1280848-cybernary_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/34475/864257-midnighter_large.jpg

srankmissingnin
Cybernary stomps. It's close to spite really, she has every ability Midnighter does and then telepathy, empathy and pheromone manipulation on top of it; not to mention a far superior arsenal of weaponry.

StyleTime
Yeah, I'm inclined to go with Cybernary as well if she is at her highest. She is pretty dangerous when in peak form.

It may play out differently in a comic though.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cybernary stomps. It's close to spite really, she has every ability Midnighter does and then telepathy, empathy and pheromone manipulation on top of it; not to mention a far superior arsenal of weaponry.

Her Pheromones won't work on Midnighter. shifty

Lord_Talron
they could. he could hallucinate her to be a drag queen

Digi
How many issues was she actually in? I only saw her in about 6-7. I may be missing something, but otherwise MNer wins a feat war easily. Based on logical assumptions about her powers, though, I agree with earlier statements.

Prep-Man
About 50 or so. She's taken an army of Coda warriors and High clones. She taunted Midnighter before he was going to fight Zealot. Hinting that he probably wouldn't stand a chance. I think she was powered down, IIRC.

StyleTime
I agree with Digi's post, but I didn't put it quite as eloquently.

For all Cybernary's potential, she has not beaten more than typical fodder and a low end Hawksmoor. She's even had some down right embarrassing showings in the past. If someone cared enough to argue it, Midnighter would probably take the feat war.

Digi
Originally posted by StyleTime

For all Cybernary's potential, she has not beaten more than typical fodder and a low end Hawksmoor. She's even had some down right embarrassing showings in the past. If someone cared enough to argue it, Midnighter would probably take the feat war.

Amusing that metaphoric wars have been fought over this same argument, but for far more polarizing characters like Surfer vs. Dr. Manhattan, for example.

Prep-Man
i don't think Midnighter has feats taking on multiple powered bricks. What are Cybernary's low feats?

srankmissingnin

I guess that's true, but I honestly don't see how he can counter her weaponry. That blade whip she uses is nasty.

guy222
cybernary takes it

Prep-Man
Cybernary has more than that whip.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cybernary has more than that whip.

Yeah but the whip is awesome. cool

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I guess that's true, but I honestly don't see how he can counter her weaponry. That blade whip she uses is nasty.
I still agree that she wins, I just think he could take the feat war on certain physical attributes and all that jazz.

Stuff like the blade whip and blade tree maneuver Cybernary used on the Coda(if we allow that) should give her the win against him though.

srankmissingnin
I still agree that she wins, I just think he could take the feat war on certain physical attributes and all that jazz.

Stuff like the blade whip and blade tree maneuver Cybernary used on the Coda(if we allow that) should give her the win against him though.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

complexbrother
It'll be a hard fought battle but Cybernary should squeak out a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.