Jaime kennedy experiment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strider
DOES ANYONE WATCH THIS SHOW? HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD ABOUT A MOVIE HE WROTE ... MALIBU'S MOST WANTED... LOL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. IT SHOULD BE COMING OUT SOON.. eek! Happy Dance

finti
well he is very talented, at least the parts I have seen

Bad Boy
He's really funny!

ms_saigon
Yeah, he's pretty bizarre, I don't know how he comes up with these things.

Max Power
haven't seen the show yet. What's Malibu's Most Wanted going to be about?

GOONIEGIRL
Very funny show...especially when he plays the gangster rap artist and poses as the boyfriend at a "meet the parents" type thing at this fancy restaurant.
"Can I get a bottle of Dom, yo?" TOO FUNNY!

laughing out loud

BackFire349
i dunno who he is.

Thomas H
he is good! its a shame that his show never gets good ratings...

Darth Vicious
yup, i agree with u guys, the shows is excellent, i just love that giant rat, funny stuff!

LanceWindu
Backfire you may know Jamie Kennedy from the Scream movies, he's the one who dies in the second film and he has the video saying what happens in scary movies and how to survive.

BackFire349
oh. ok

Tex
Yeah, that show is funny, way better than that Candid Camera crap!

Thomas H
nah!

Mujaffa
JKX

Thomas H
JFKbig grin

LanceWindu
This isn't the word game you know.

Mujaffa
yes

LanceWindu
stick out tongue

Thomas H
aint the smiley show either...!!

GordonSkywalker
I have never heard of this particular 'Kennedy!'

Augeybana
Thats that guy form that new movie called Malibu Most Wanted and the show isn't that bad but it will end soon.

edwinian
I won't see this movie. The trailer was one of the worst- and I will guess that this will be a contender for worst movie of the year.

Too bad- I like this guy when he was in Scream- but this is too much for me to handle.

Augeybana
True he was also my favorite character in scream but I saw Kangroo Jack and it was horrible.

GordonSkywalker
It sounds horrible, judging by the name of it.

Augeybana
Yeah and they play it off as children movie but it was nowhere near.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I think I see your point my friend augey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.