Daken/Wolverine/X23 vs Captain America/Blade/Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Which team wins.

Parmaniac
T1 pretty easily

Juk3n
So one team has, indestructable weapons that can't be disarmed, battlefield regeneration, a man who can't be killed by ANYTHING the other team can physically dish out.

The other team..for all intents and purposes..has 1 really strong guy,

guy222
t 1

ExodusCloak
Daken uses his phermones and sleeps with Steve and Peter here. Not sure if they would work on Blade.

Marvelknight
Team 1.

StyleTime
This is another case of Spiderman needing better teammates.

StiltmanFTW
T1 for the win. Spiderboy is the weak link.

StyleTime
uhuh

StiltmanFTW
stick out tongue

StyleTime
laughing out loud

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
So one team has, indestructable weapons that can't be disarmed, battlefield regeneration, a man who can't be killed by ANYTHING the other team can physically dish out.

The other team..for all intents and purposes..has 1 really strong guy,

X-23 or Daken could be killed by Blade's sword or Cap Shield. How does Spidermans webbing work on Wolverine? I know it's been the subject of much debate.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
X-23 or Daken could be killed by Blade's sword or Cap Shield.

I doubt that would actually kill them. Temporary win sure, but nothing more than that. And Steve doesn't kill (but I guess we have to use Bucky, so he might).

How does Spidermans webbing work on Wolverine? I know it's been the subject of much debate.

I hope this answers your question:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3614/webbingfails.jpg

Lord_Talron
if i cared enough right now id respond with the scan of spidey leaving wolverine to hang until the webbing wears off

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
if i cared enough right now id respond with the scan of spidey leaving wolverine to hang until the webbing wears off

That wasn't a fight and he freed himself from that, too.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3614/webbingfails.jpg This is a bullshit as a tree impaling Wolverine through his spine.

StiltmanFTW
Cry stick out tongue

The Pict
T1 for the win. Spiderboy is the weak link.

Hardly

X-23 or Daken could be killed by Blade's sword or Cap Shield. How does Spidermans webbing work on Wolverine? I know it's been the subject of much debate.

Doubt it'd do much, especially to X-23. Her HF is incredible.

Parmaniac
Cry stick out tongue Oh I do, I DO!

Caps Conscience
Cap Solos

The Nuul
drylaugh

Trackz
I doubt that would actually kill them. Temporary win sure, but nothing more than that. And Steve doesn't kill (but I guess we have to use Bucky, so he might).

I hope this answers your question:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3614/webbingfails.jpg

that's what I meant, also, if we're talking steve, shouldn't the knowledge that they all have healing factors allow him to go all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.