Current Black Panther vs. Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Should be interesting.

MrMind
didn't crossbones developed new power? but cap still beat him, and black panther> cap in my opinion. so I'll go with black panther

Don Corleone
Originally posted by MrMind
didn't crossbones developed new power? but cap still beat him, and black panther> cap in my opinion. so I'll go with black panther

yes, yes, no , yes.

MrMind
Originally posted by Don Corleone
yes, yes, no , yes.
u don't think bp can beat cap? I though they fought once and bp won

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind

Yes, but he doesn't have it anymore.

Cap win via a plot device, that is water from another dimension.

It's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but you need to remember that currently T'Challa is depowered.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, but he doesn't have it anymore.

Cap win via a plot device, that is water from another dimension.

It's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but you need to remember that currently T'Challa is depowered.

You're right, forgot about the depowered T'Challa.

Eternal Idol
Crossbones ftw.

Trackz
being depowered doesnt take away from his skill advantage, but crossbones is no slacker

srankmissingnin
Without his powers T'challa seems sloppy to me. In Man Without Fear 513 he was taking hits Daredevil would never have taken, hits that I don't think even Punisher would have taken. Panther would have a fight on his hands even with the abilities of the Heart Shaped Herb, and without them he is in over his head, especially since doesn't seem to adjusted to the loss yet.

Deadline
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Without his powers T'challa seems sloppy to me. In Man Without Fear 513 he was taking hits Daredevil would never have taken, hits that I don't think even Punisher would have taken. Panther would have a fight on his hands even with the abilities of the Heart Shaped Herb, and without them he is in over his head, especially since doesn't seem to adjusted to the loss yet.

Scans? Could have sworn I saw him dodging gunfire from mutliple angles.

Sin I AM
i thought he pledged himself to another panther god that made him more powerful than b4 did i miss something?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deadline
Scans? Could have sworn I saw him dodging gunfire from mutliple angles.

I don't have scans but I remember him taking a bottle to the head, and bat to the stomach while fighting with small groups of thugs, and thinking he was off his game.

Deadline
I don't have scans but I remember him taking a bottle to the head, and bat to the stomach while fighting with small groups of thugs.

That sounds pretty bad. That could happen to Punisher under Baron and Chuck Dixon. Chuck Dixon Punisher sucked he was always getting beaten up by thugs.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deadline
That sounds pretty bad. That could happen to Punisher under Baron and Chuck Dixon. Chuck Dixon Punisher sucked he was always getting beaten up by thugs.

Yeah. He still beat them, I just got the impression that he was sloppy and taking hits he shouldn't have.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i thought he pledged himself to another panther god that made him more powerful than b4 did i miss something?

As far as I know there is only one Panther God. In Doomwars he used magic and vibranium to increase his strength and resistance to magic in order to combat Doom, but that was a temp upgrade that lasted about two issues.

StiltmanFTW

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.