Superman (with GL ring and Thorbuster Armor) vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman has been said to have near infinite will. He has a speed advantage. And he has a strength advantage.

keiththegreat
I think the armor probably gets busted pretty quick, but if saves Superman from getting hit a couple of times.

Don Corleone
Lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Odin.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Odin. odin has never dealt with someone of superman's combination of speed AND power

Deadline
Superman wins. He can amp himself to beat any threat, not to mention FTL attacks. I'm not sure if Odin can handle that, he can handle power but not speed + power.

Omega Vision
Odin. The Thorbuster armor's only benefit would be a temporary (until it gets destroyed) magic vulnerability fix.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
odin has never dealt with someone of superman's combination of speed AND power

Speed and power? GTFO. Superman's a gnat to Odin in power and what does speed matter to a guy who can stop time with a thought?

I have no doubt in my mind that if Odin chooses to, he can make himself faster than Superman. I don't think I've ever seen Odin amp any stats besides strength, durability, and stamina, but it doesn't matter.

Omega Vision

I have no doubt in my mind that if Odin chooses to, he can make himself faster than Superman. I don't think I've ever seen Odin amp any stats besides strength, durability, and stamina, but it doesn't matter.
This reasoning is a bit faulty.

Deadline
Speed and power? GTFO. Superman's a gnat to Odin in power and what does speed matter to a guy who can stop time with a thought?

Yea but he has to think first right?

It will be too late then. Besides Supes is transcedental he can amp himself to beat any threat due to his willpower.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Deadline
Superman wins. He can amp himself to beat any threat, not to mention FTL attacks. I'm not sure if Odin can handle that, he can handle power but not speed + power.

You need to leave.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea but he has to think first right?

It will be too late then. Besides Supes is transcedental he can amp himself to beat any threat due to his willpower.
You need to leave.

The Nuul
Supes is immune to magic and he blitzs.

The Nuul

But Supes loses to Voidtry amrite?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision

In what way? I said that I have no doubt Odin can amp his speed. I didn't say that he would. Still, seeing as how the Odin Force is basically an internalized Cosmic Cube, I find it asinine to argue that he couldn't but I know for a fact that some people will, so I won't go down that road until I can think of an instance when Odin demonstrated legit super speed.

D_Dude1210

The Nuul
Its the writers that make him beat anyone, its not in his powerset.

Deadline
Yea Superman wins...

durpalm

Philosophía
Lawlz @ alfheim's butthurt twoards Superman after (and before, but now amplified) the Magneto thread. It's too bad everybody considers you such an intelligent person (haermm) that even when you're joking, they think you capable of saying something like that and don't see it.

The Nuul
This is not a comic so he loses.

Odin is Marvel so he wins.

Deadline
I forgot you cleary are a genuis Phil. Call me when you win the noble prize or something. erm

Nice edit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea Superman wins...

durpalm
You need to leave.

Deadline
Rage, I'm joking FFS. I was really hoping somebody would argue for Supes.

The Nuul
Shoko will.

Deadline
How the hell did the sentry vs superman get closed anyway?

The Nuul
Sentry fanboys.

Deadline
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sentry fanboys.

Mate they said that Void would beat Supes not Sentry ( assuming that Void is part of the sentry).

The Nuul
They still think normal Sentry beats Supes

Anyways this is off topic.

Deadline
^ Er no they didn't. I'm confused but I'm pretty sure several people stated that Sentry loses to Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage, I'm joking FFS. I was really hoping somebody would argue for Supes.

I knew you were joking from the start. Hence why I didn't present any counter argument. I just want you to leave.

Silent Master

Odin gave Thialf superspeed.

The Nuul
Its only the Sentry fanboys that voted for him, normal/sane people pick Supes.

Deadline
I knew you were joking from the start. Hence why I didn't present any counter argument. I just want you to leave.

baka A bit full of ourselves are we?

Rage.Of.Olympus
baka A bit full of ourselves are we?

How does my response indicate I'm full of myself in any way?

I just wanted you to leave. I still do.

Deadline
How does my response indicate I'm full of myself in any way?

I just wanted you to leave. I still do.

Whatever you say badass.

The Nuul
Rage is reported for bashing.

Starscream M

I have no doubt in my mind that if Odin chooses to, he can make himself faster than Superman. I don't think I've ever seen Odin amp any stats besides strength, durability, and stamina, but it doesn't matter. Odin cannot just stop time on a dime...he isn't zoom

Silent Master
Odin cannot just stop time on a dime...he isn't zoom

I was unaware that Superman could ko someone on Odin's level that fast, please post some examples.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
I was unaware that Superman could ko someone on Odin's level that fast, please post some examples. oh Im not saying Superman will KO Odin fast...not at all. this will be a drawn out fight no matter who wins.

Im saying that with superman assaulting him, Odin is not going to be able to use the focus to apply his time manipulation powers.

Besides, his time manip powers aren't practical for battle purposes...as he's never used them in a fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin cannot just stop time on a dime...he isn't zoom

Well he has.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Whatever you say badass.

Did I hurt your feelings? If it's any consolation, I still like you.

Starscream M
Well he has. which fight did he stop time in?

Deadline
Did I hurt your feelings? If it's any consolation, I still like you.

No it's just your so hardcore, I'm in awe of your very presence. So yea I guess you did hurt my feelings abit but thats only because of your sheer awesomeness.

Silent Master
oh Im not saying Superman will KO Odin fast...not at all. this will be a drawn out fight no matter who wins.

Im saying that with superman assaulting him, Odin is not going to be able to use the focus to apply his time manipulation powers.

Besides, his time manip powers aren't practical for battle purposes...as he's never used them in a fight.

So, a warrior with thousands of years of exp isn't going to be able to use one of his powers during a "drawn out fight".

Interesting stance, Do you have any examples of Superman fighting someone on Odin's level for an extended time where they were unable to use their powers?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No it's just your so hardcore, I'm in awe of your very presence. So yea I guess you did hurt my feelings abit but thats only because of your sheer awesomeness.

I'm not that awesome.

Rage.Of.Olympus
which fight did he stop time in?

In the same fight that Superman went for the all out blitz against an unknown opponent.

Oh, and this is just silly:

Deadline
I'm not that awesome.

Yea your right your not awesome at all. laughing out loud

Starscream M
So, a warrior with thousands of years of exp isn't going to be able to use one of his powers during a "drawn out fight".

Interesting stance, Do you have any examples of Superman fighting someone on Odin's level for an extended time where they were unable to use their powers? show me odin using his time powers in ANY of his fights and I'll concede the point. thanks.

Starscream M
In the same fight that Superman went for the all out blitz against an unknown opponent.
not from the initial get go...but Im sure superman will gauge odin's high power pretty fast and will realize he is at disadvantage power-wise and that speed really is his only advantage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea your right your not awesome at all. laughing out loud

I think I'm decently awesome.

Deadline
Aw man why does it only have to be Star M arguing for Superman? Boring.

The Nuul
Rage is reported for bashing.

NOT!

Silent Master
show me odin using his time powers in ANY of his fights and I'll concede the point. thanks.

Show Superman blitzing someone to the degree you're claiming he'll do in this fight.

Starscream M
Aw man why does it only have to be Star M arguing for Superman? Boring. Im not arguing for superman nec...Im just arguing that

1) this isn't a stomp

and

2) odin aint stopping time (a stupid kmc meme that has gotten out of hand)

The Nuul

It what he does. The majority of the people will say something then he will always go against them.

Deadline
I think I'm decently awesome.

*shrug* Maybe. I guess that arrogance has to have some basis, you don't seem really nerdy like some posters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
not from the initial get go...but Im sure superman will gauge odin's high power pretty fast and will realize he is at disadvantage power-wise and that speed really is his only advantage.

Odin can defeat Superman with a gesture, a thought. You just admitted Superman will use the standard routine of gauging his opponents power level. He'd probably go head first into the fight. Which is suicide.

The power gap is far to large for his speed to matter.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Agreed. We need some legit Superfags in here.

Deadline
*yawn* This isn't even worth debating.

The Nuul
*yawn* This isn't even worth debating.

You need to leave.

Starscream M
Show Superman blitzing someone to the degree you're claiming he'll do in this fight. okay...

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg

Deadline
Agreed. We need some legit Superfags in here.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
*shrug* Maybe. I guess that arrogance has to have some basis, you don't seem really nerdy like some posters.

....uh thanks I guess.

If you saw me, you'd never guess I was into comic books.

Silent Master
That probe wasn't Odin level and even it had time to attack.

Try again.

Deadline
....uh thanks I guess.

If you saw me, you'd never guess I was into comic books.

Yea me to.... embarrasment

Rage.Of.Olympus
I gotta go. Hopefully this thread will have picked back up by the time I get bakc.

Starscream M
You just admitted Superman will use the standard routine of gauging his opponents power level. He'd probably go head first into the fight. Which is suicide. you greatly underestimate superman's durability.

also, odin is prob gonna be like superman and engage in a slugfest as well.

The Nuul
First off, people are saying when he blitzs it wouldnt even matter because of Odin being on a much higher level and not that he is going to win.

Starscream M
That probe wasn't Odin level and even it had time to attack.

Try again. you asked for a scan of superman blitzing. I showed. now show me a scan of odin using time manip in a fight.

also, not sure why it matters whether that probe was on odin's level as their speed are proximate. which means superman can run circles around odin.

Deadline
I gotta go. Hopefully this thread will have picked back up by the time I get bakc.

Well if somebody can rope some superfags into this thread then we can have a party, but that doesn't look like that's going to happen. Might as well not bother coming back.

Silent Master
I asked you "Show Superman blitzing someone to the degree you're claiming he'll do in this fight. You're claiming that he'll blitz Odin so fast that Odin will be unable to use one of his powers.

I'm waiting.

The Nuul
Is a GL ring that much of an upgrade? and Supes dur > Thorbuster, so this armor is useless.

Starscream M
I asked you "Show Superman blitzing someone to the degree you're claiming he'll do in this fight. You're claiming that he'll blitz Odin so fast that Odin will be unable to use one of his powers.

actually Im mainly claiming that odin can't use time manip power in a fight scenario. Why dont you show me he can?

can surfer start evolving people in fight now...since he also has sped up time in the past?

Starscream M
Is a GL ring that much of an upgrade and Supes dur > Thorbuster, so this armor is useless. isn't the thor buster designed to hold up against king thor...it should grant superman an additional level of protection

Philosophía
If you saw me, you'd never guess I was into comic books. There's plenty of people here that "You'd never guess are into comic books". Because, contrary to the stereotypes you're making your opinion on, comic book fans don't look a certain way.

The Nuul
I dont think it was meant for fighting KT was it?

Silent Master
actually Im mainly claiming that odin can't use time manip power in a fight scenario. Why dont you show me he can?

can surfer start evolving people in fight now...since he also has sped up time in the past?

Actually you said.

oh Im not saying Superman will KO Odin fast...not at all. this will be a drawn out fight no matter who wins.

You have yet to prove that Superman can do so.

keiththegreat
I dont think it was meant for fighting KT was it?

Thorbuster Armor was made to fight King Thor. It lasted about 60 seconds.

Starscream M
Actually you said.

You have yet to prove that Superman can do so. and you have yet to prove odin can stop time as a battle manuever.

You prove that before I prove superman being able to stop it. It would be senseless for me to have to prove superman stopping something I don't think could happen in the first place.

keiththegreat
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36947/1053085-thorbuster_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67698/1410056-thorbuster_armor_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39861/829114-avengers_v3_063_07_rougher_super.jpg

Also, King Thor < Odin.

Starscream M
Originally posted by keiththegreat
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36947/1053085-thorbuster_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67698/1410056-thorbuster_armor_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39861/829114-avengers_v3_063_07_rougher_super.jpg

Also, King Thor < Odin. I think those scans actually speak well of the armor

remember, this is gonna be superman beneath the armor...not a mere human about a trillion times weaker

this is a better fight than most are giving it.

Silent Master
and you have yet to prove odin can stop time as a battle manuever.

You prove that before I prove superman being able to stop it. It would be senseless for me to have to prove superman stopping something I don't think could happen in the first place.

Why should I have to prove anything first, seeing as you made the original claim?

The Nuul
Odin >>>> KT.

Starscream M
Why should I have to prove anything first, seeing as you made the original claim? umm no you made the original claim

I can't make the claim that his time manip won't work unless you first claim that he would use it. funny how logic works.

so prove that odin can use time manip in a fight...and THEN I will have the burden to prove that superman can prevent him from doing so.

thanks.

PillarofOsiris
remember, this is gonna be superman beneath the armor...not a mere human about a trillion times weaker

Not just Superman. Superman with a GL ring also. But I still give this fight to Odin. Although I agree, this would be a GREAT fight to see on panel.

Silent Master
umm no you made the original claim

I can't make the claim that his time manip won't work unless you first claim that he would use it. funny how logic works.

so prove that odin can use time manip in a fight...and THEN I will have the burden to prove that superman can prevent him from doing so.

thanks.

Show me the post where I claimed Odin would use time mainp powers.

Starscream M
Show me the post where I claimed Odin would use time mainp powers. so you don't think he would...good, then we agree smile

Omega Vision
This thread fails

Silent Master
so you don't think he would...good, then we agree smile

Again, show me the post.

shokosugi
The armor and the GL Ring gives Superman enough time to blitz this old fart.

The Nuul
There you go Deadline, told ya Supertroll would show up.

Deadline
^ He's not a legit superfag. miffed:

The Nuul
lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
you greatly underestimate superman's durability.

also, odin is prob gonna be like superman and engage in a slugfest as well.

I'm not underestimating anything. Odin would think, and Superman would be no more.

Lulz. Odin only engages in fist fights with opponents on his level like Seth, Surtur, etc. when he grows to giant sized form. They operate at levels far beyond what Clark does.

It doesn't even matter if Odin resorts to a fist fight, if he wants, he'd effortlessly overpower Superman while no selling all of his attacks.

shokosugi
Superman's speed = Odin's speed of thought

Odin dies before he can even think.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think those scans actually speak well of the armor

Superman being in the armor, doesn't make it more durable. It's very depended on Odin unleashing the Odin Force in the form of a blast which he would most likely do. He'd then quickly remove the power from the enchanted energy in the armor or simply overpower it. It'd allow Superman to wither one or two attacks. That's it.

Starscream M

It doesn't even matter if Odin resorts to a fist fight, if he wants, he'd effortlessly overpower Superman while no selling all of his attacks. like he did thanos...in which he had to resort to gugnir?

but keep going with this theoretical version of Odin of yours....who with a gesture will end superman and stop time while sipping asgardian mead

Starscream M
Superman being in the armor, doesn't make it more durable. It's very depended on Odin unleashing the Odin Force in the form of a blast which he would most likely do. He'd then quickly remove the power from the enchanted energy in the armor or simply overpower it. It'd allow Superman to wither one or two attacks. That's it. no, superman doesn't make the armor more durable

but he also doesn't stand there taking straight shots either...since he's a hell lot more mobile and exponentially faster

second, he also has his GL ring which further reinforces his armor by creating a wall of energy armor outside of the thorbuster

King Castle
odin wins... Supes isnt his peer so Odin wont face him as one.

i see a giant trasparent floating head shoot the Odin eyeblast at supes..

keiththegreat
I think everyone is underestimating how powerful a GL shield can be, especially when its controlled by someone with a will as powerful as Superman's.

The Nuul
Still not strong enough to stand up to Odin for very long.

Rage.Of.Olympus
like he did thanos...in which he had to resort to gugnir?

but keep going with this theoretical version of Odin of yours....who with a gesture will end superman and stop time while sipping asgardian mead

I am so goddamn tired of people judging Odin's capabilities based on how he fared against Thanos. People base their entire opinion regarding Odin revolving around that fight. It's so incredibly asinine. It's like judging Superman's capabilities based on how he did against Konvict. That's not even taking into account that Odin can get far more powerful. Rant over, moving on.

Odin while incredibly weakened and poisoned casually one shot Ulik. Heimdall with a portion of the Odin Power was no selling direct hits from Mjolnir and the like. Odin can amp his physical levels to far beyond Superman. He can do the same thing with Thanos. Even in the Thanos fight, he was no selling his attacks.

For the last time, he didn't have to resort to Gungnir. That's making it sound like he needed it. He doesn't. It does absolutely nothing that he can't do on his own. It doesn't even help him channel his power more effectively like the Scepter does. It just makes blasting people more convenient and has impeccable accuracy.

Theoretical? How the hell would you know? You don't read Thor. He can end Superman with a gesture. And he can stop time.

zopzop
Good grief. To all my DC lovin' friends -

Superman with :
Green Lantern ring
Thorbuster Armor
Wonder Woman full gear
Martian Manhunter
Batman with time to plan
Larfleeze (or what ever his name is)
Darkseid

vs

Odin

Odin still wins with little/moderate difficulty.

paisapower
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I think everyone is underestimating how powerful a GL shield can be, especially when its controlled by someone with a will as powerful as Superman's.

I agree with this.
Check supes tank a 1/2 unverse destroying anti matter explosion

http://http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1924/ccf0107201100000.th.jpg
http://http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4613/ccf0107201100001.th.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Isn't that from like a what if? Or at least some type of simulation program? I don't remember the exact source.

Oh, and from reading the scans, I'd say Hal got Superman away before the detonation in an attempt to contain the blast.

paisapower
Isn't that from like a what if? Or at least some type of simulation program? I don't remember the exact source.

Oh, and from reading the scans, I'd say Hal got Superman away before the detonation in an attempt to contain the blast.

Yes, its a cannon what if. Jor-el was using a computer similulation to decide where to send ka-el.

And its pretty clear that he tried to absorb the explosion w/body and was dicharged like a bullet.

So basically what we have here is Jor-el super computer describing how durable supes would be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by paisapower
Yes, its a cannon what if. Jor-el was using a computer similulation to decide where to send ka-el.

And its pretty clear that he tried to absorb the explosion w/body and was dicharged like a bullet.

So basically what we have here is Jor-el super computer describing how durable supes would be.

Yea, that's about right. Computer simulation = Not conclusive. Just saying.

Oh I see. I skimmed through the scans, and I mistook his legs for Jordan. So what type of explosion is it? It sure as hell isn't the instantaneous kind from what I'm seeing.

paisapower
Yea, that's about right. Computer simulation = Not conclusive. Just saying.

Oh I see. I skimmed through the scans, and I mistook his legs for Jordan. So what type of explosion is it? It sure as hell isn't the instantaneous kind from what I'm seeing.

Anti-matter explosion.
As for it being conclusive evidence, I think a super computer from a super advanced race with its greatest scientest at the controls should be given some merit

Silent Master
A computer simulation is only as good as the information used to program it. In this case it's program was based on speculation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anti-matter explosion.
As for it being conclusive evidence, I think a super computer from a super advanced race with its greatest scientest at the controls should be given some merit

I know it was Anti-Matter, but how did the explosion work? It's obviously not instantaneous here. It seems to be expanding at some sort of rate. Perhaps the explosion released Anti-Matter, which began to gradually eat away at the surrounding Universe? That could easily mean that Superman didn't tank anywhere near the amount of power needed to destroy half a Universe.

It might have some merit but *points above*.

paisapower
I know it was Anti-Matter, but how did the explosion work? It's obviously not instantaneous here. It seems to be expanding at some sort of rate. Perhaps the explosion released Anti-Matter, which began to gradually eat away at the surrounding Universe? That could easily mean that Superman didn't tank anywhere near the amount of power needed to destroy half a Universe.

It might have some merit but *points above*.

It seems to be an explosion like the one that Prime took that destroyed that universe. It also expanded.(1/2 the potantcy of course)

Black bolt z
Odin and very easily. None of these things will help him that much.

Starscream M
He can end Superman with a gesture. And he can stop time. right...when did he ever stop time in a fight?

I hope you realize that not everything you can do is also a viable battle tactic.

ie surfer has sped up time to incredible degrees before....but nobody is gonna say he's going to age his opponent to death.

Silent Master
right...when did he ever stop time in a fight?

I hope you realize that not everything you can do is also a viable battle tactic.

ie surfer has sped up time to incredible degrees before....but nobody is gonna say he's going to age his opponent to death.

Are you claiming that Superman wins?

Starscream M

He can end Superman with a gesture. I really hope this was for comedic effect....I can't even respond to that erm

The Nuul
No but hes trolling the **** outta you guys though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It seems to be an explosion like the one that Prime took that destroyed that universe. It also expanded.(1/2 the potantcy of course)

The explosion that Prime created when he busted open Monarch was nigh instantaneous. This doesn't seem to be the case. Using Superman as a basis for a scale, the explosion isn't that large, and Hal/Clark were conversing on the precipice of the explosion.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by zopzop
Good grief. To all my DC lovin' friends -

Superman with :
Green Lantern ring
Thorbuster Armor
Wonder Woman full gear
Martian Manhunter
Batman with time to plan
Larfleeze (or what ever his name is)
Darkseid

vs

Odin

Odin still wins with little/moderate difficulty.
Lol. FP Larfleeze could probably beat Odin alone. He's got the power of an entire Lantern Corps.

Starscream M
Are you claiming that Superman wins? it's hard to say as we're introducing two variables...ie GLring, and Thorbuster armor

so this isn't just 'superman'

second, putting the characters in character, they're likely to engage in a physical rumble...and superman has fared well in that arena

while I'm not sure who wins....I can definitively say that this will NOT be a stomp

Starscream M
Lol. FP Larfleeze could probably beat Odin alone. He's got the power of an entire Lantern Corps. but..bbbut...Odin will just stop TIME!

you can't beat a time-stopper ya know... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
So, you're just arguing because you like giving people a hard time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. FP Larfleeze could probably beat Odin alone. He's got the power of an entire Lantern Corps.

Larfreeze beating Odin? WTF?

I really hope this was for comedic effect....I can't even respond to that erm

Why would I be joking? Odin's effortlessly dealt with everyone from Hela to Mangog. Superman's a joke to him.

Starscream M
So, you're just arguing because you like giving people a hard time. how so...I just explained that I was correcting a prevailing notion I considered false.

Starscream M

Why would I be joking? Odin's effortlessly dealt with everyone from Hela to Mangog. Superman's a joke to him. can you show a scan of odin beating someone on superman's level with a gesture?

Rage.Of.Olympus
right...when did he ever stop time in a fight?

I already told you.

Sure it is. Odin thinks, it happens.

I can't believe there's even any debate in this thread.

Odin shrugs off Superman's attacks, and then destroys him. He'd be lucky if this fight lasts for more than a page.

Rage.Of.Olympus
can you show a scan of odin beating someone on superman's level with a gesture?

No I can't. I am capable of referencing instances of Odin easily beating individuals above Superman however.

Silent Master
how so...I just explained that I was correcting a prevailing notion I considered false.

No, what you just did was lie, seeing as your first post was disagreeing with rage when he said Odin would win, he didn't say anything at the time about it being easy.

Starscream M
No, what you just did was lie, seeing as your first post was disagreeing with rage when he said Odin would win, he didn't say anything at the time about it being easy. this is his first post

facepalm

Odin.

the emoticon, if you're unaware, implies that he though it to be a spite thread. I disagreed with that view.

and he later even said this

He can end Superman with a gesture.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I do think it's a spiteful thread. How the hell is it not? This is Superman with a Green Lantern Ring and an armor less durable than himself whose running depends on Odin's own energy.

It'd be a page long.

Silent Master
this is his first post

the emoticon, if you're unaware, implies that he though it to be a spite thread. I disagreed with that view.

Show me where that emote is listed as meaning spite.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So wait, what's Starscream's stance? That Odin wins but it's not a stomp? I thought he was arguing in favor of Superman. At least that's the vibe I got. Either way, both stances are false.

Starscream M
So wait, what's Starscream's stance? That Odin wins but it's not a stomp? I thought he was arguing in favor of Superman. At least that's the vibe I got. Either way, both stances are false. Im undecided who wins...I feel in a slugfest, which I feel like it could be given their inclinations, then Superman certainly has a chance

if odin uses more of his magical powers (which Im not familiar with) then he prob wins

regardless, I am arguing that this is far from a stomp

Rage.Of.Olympus
Im undecided who wins...I feel in a slugfest, which I feel like it could be given their inclinations, then Superman certainly has a chance

if odin uses more of his magical powers (which Im not familiar with) then he prob wins

regardless, I am arguing that this is far from a stomp

facepalm

You really don't have any idea how powerful Odin is do you? Like absolutely no clue.

By the way, Odin would stomp Superman in a slug fest. The Odin Force can do everything from changing reality to creating life to amping physical attributes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.