Slugfest: Superman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman isn't allowed to use his superspeed, flight, heat vision, breath, etc. The two stand in the middle of a ring and duke it out punch for punch. This fight comes down to strength, durability, and healing factor.

We're using Worldbreaker Hulk for this one also btw.

Lord_Talron
how fast is no superspeed?

juggernaut74
I think they have to take turns hitting eachother.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how fast is no superspeed?

Good question actually. He's gotta stay slower than light speed.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think they have to take turns hitting eachother.

Actually, this is better than my idea. That makes more sense.

Lord_Talron
so then he can use superspeed, because that would make his punches as powerful as possible.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk 10/10 in this scenero

leonidas
they take TURNS hitting each other?? hulk wins that everytime...

keiththegreat
In terms of strength and durability feats, it seems to me that Superman has Hulk beat. But in terms of healing I think Hulk clearly has the advantage.

SquallX
When you say no super speed, does this mean Superman can't vibrate his arm and shoves it inside Hulk head, or his chest.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by SquallX
When you say no super speed, does this mean Superman can't vibrate his arm and shoves it inside Hulk head, or his chest.

I liked juggernaut74's idea. They just take turns hitting each other as hard as they can.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk 10/10 in this scenario.

The Nuul
WOW!!! never seen this thread with these stips before.

AMAZING THREAD!

carver9
Give supes all of his powers and hulk still wins a healthy majority.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
Give supes all of his powers and hulk still wins a healthy majority. i wouldnt go that far

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by carver9
Give supes all of his powers and hulk still wins a healthy majority. where were you when they passed out the order slip for the monthly magazine; Thinking Rationally?

carver9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
where were you when they passed out the order slip for the monthly magazine; Thinking Rationally?

Lol... I am thinking rationally and that is why I would give hulk the majority unless bfring is on.

jinzin
Originally posted by keiththegreat
This fight comes down to strength, durability, and healing factor.

Lol... and healing factor huh?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Poor Supes.

psycho gundam
this is stupid

SamZED
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think they have to take turns hitting eachother. Cool. Only scenario where Hulk can actually beat Supes. evil face

Philosophía
Superman punches him into the sun.

-Pr-
been done, and closing. please use the search in future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.