Rogue vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Rogue has just absorbed the powers of:

Iceman
Sunfire
Cyclops
Wolverine
Colosssus
Northstar
Professor X
Dust

She held onto each of them long enough for the powers to last 1 hour.

(Keep in mind: She also still retains her original powers as well, so maybe she can absorb Superman)

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field that neither hero can escape from.

carver9
This rogue stomps.

The Nuul
Rogue doesnt need those extra powers to be Supes.

jinzin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Rogue doesnt need those extra powers to be Supes.

confused

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

laughing out loud

The Nuul
Originally posted by jinzin
confused

laughing

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Superman. Easily once he stops giving Rogue a chance.

The Nuul
laughing out loud

Sirius77
Superman.

Black bolt z
Rouge.

ExodusCloak
Some of these powers are counterproductive.

I don't see how Colossus, Iceman and Dust would work? Would she have osmium coated sand grains that drain moisture are telepathic and move at light speed? Then what would be the point of Wolverine's healing factor or Scotts optic blasts? And how would her powers work? Would she be able to drain Superman just by surrounding him in a osmium coated dust cloud?

Deadline
Could Superman beat Rogue with Icemans powers? After the 1hr is up she loses. Dammit just read the stips don't matter she would still lose.

SquallX
Could she even absorbs Superman's powers without it killing her.

Mindset
Why would it kill her?

keiththegreat
Well, I know she got overloaded on Ares, so she might not be able to handle absorbing Superman.

SquallX
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would it kill her?

Superman body is like an energize battery on crack. For Rouge to absorbs his powers she need the body to uses said powers.

Superman's powers works due to his Kryptonian body, and the fact that it absorbs solar energy.

Not saying she can't, but it seem unlikely, to me at least.

MrMind
superman easily, she doesn't have the durability to counter superman's blitze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.