Elektra vs. Deadshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunacyde
Battle takes place in a large empty warehouse 100 meters x 100 meters with flickering lights, spills on the floor and plenty of crates, barrels, and other cover. They start out in sight of each other, 100 feet apart.

Elektra - Twin Sais, shurikens (No TP or Scream)

vs.

Deadshot - Wrist Guns, M4 w/Sniper Scope (Unlimited Ammo)

Battle to death, KO or incapacitation.

Lunacyde
No one.?

Lord_Talron
elektra. they are too close together.

SasuOna
If its in the dark he shoots her with the sniper rifle and kills her.

Konton
She can dodge using the muzzle flash as a warning.
She's done it before.

Lord_Talron
im sorry, but they are too close for deadshot to be much of a threat with his weapons. shes going to close the gap quickly and then its h2h something shes def better than him at

Lunacyde
100 meters is too close? Are you saying he can't do anyhting with a gun from 100 meters, or 50 meters out?

King Castle
what caliber of bullets does he shoot out of his arm gun?

i actually think that may make a difference.

aside from that she is a pretty good dodger the OP kinda has her a little at a disadvantage.. i could actually see her tripping and getting shot sounds like PIS but in a forum fight and how things are set up it is possible.

Lunacyde
I'd have to check, I don't remember it ever explicitly referring to what caliber they were. As for dodging it's possible, but one should keep in mind that Deadshot has shown the ability to follow and hit characters with even metahuman speed, for example Owen Mercer, the second Captain Boomerang who has extremely fast bursts of superspeed.

King Castle
yeh, he timed it and knows where the kid would be combination of skill/experience and wet behind the ears target.

i aint taking nothing away from DS i know he was incredible aim and with his targeting lense it also helps him..

the only reason i ask about the bullet is that elektra once blocked one not saying she would here but if she had no choice and try to catch it and it turns to be a high caliber one or special type it could blow her hand off. imagine a promethium bullet ninja

i like to say Elektra wins combination of dancing deflecting and sai tossing but this might just be too difficult for her.

Konton
Uh, or she does what she always does; deflect them with her sai. Other than that she just has too long a history of not getting shot and covering distance under the most ridiculous circumstances. She's well established to be an anti-gun prodigy, barring that scene in Dark Reign with the "telegraphed shot" instance (that was hilariously disproven in the same book when she dodged the sniper fire after it was shot) and that one time early in her career where she took a bullet to the shoulder and continued to scale a multi-story building anyway.

The flickering light, cover, speed, and environment are really in Elektra's favor. It would definitely add to her ninja-mystique. She's killed off groups of soldiers that didn't even know who was there or what was killing everybody.

tross
Elektra wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.