Lobo vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Lobo is given the Space Gem.

Can than Lobo (metaphorically and physically) punch DS's head down his own ass?

Who wins?

Galan007
Imo, the only way DS could beat Lobo under normal circumstances would be via BFR.

Sans that, not only would Lobo punch Darkseid's head down his own ass, but he would follow that up by punching Darkseid's ass down his own head.... Jus fer teh lolz. ermm

Sirius77
Originally posted by Galan007
Imo, the only way DS could beat Lobo under normal circumstances would be via BFR.

Sans that, not only would Lobo punch Darkseid's head down his own ass, but he would follow that up by punching Darkseid's ass down his own head.... Jus fer teh lolz. ermm

sick

MrMind
can't resist shifty
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/686/911222lobogreat1super.jpg
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4513/1036798lobogreat2super.jpg

Galan007
Classic Darkseid = a completely different animal.

MrMind
but that was funny

Sirius77
laughing

Mindset
Why give Lobo the space gem?

Galan007
So he can shove it up Darkseid's ass?

"Id"
Originally posted by MrMind
can't resist shifty

What happened to Lobo?

quanchi112
Lobo wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by "Id"
What happened to Lobo? Omega tracker beams most likely.

SquallX
What happened to Lobo?

Lobo can't die, so i guess it probably kills him for a while, then he's resurrected, or it teleported him somewhere.

Allankles
Lobo can "die" he simply can't have an afterlife. OE can erase him from existence, which overrides death entirely. It's been stated that the erasure is so complete that not even the people closest to the victim will remember they ever existed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Lobo can "die" he simply can't have an afterlife. OE can erase him from existence, which overrides death entirely. It's been stated that the erasure is so complete that not even the people closest to the victim will remember they ever existed. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud What is laughable.

Desaad
His head gets sucked away by a time warp before he is totally erased, I believe.

Uriel005
Also when was that fight and how was Lobo doing on his showings. He has always been an incredibly variable strength character. But at times when he's at his reasonably high levels he could definitely take on a classic DS. Also as for Omega blasting him to nothingness... Nothing takes out the main man... those existing in the nothingness that being erased causes wouldn't allow Lobo to pester their nonexistent forms.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What is laughable. His faith in the omega beams.

Black bolt z
His faith in the omega beams. Except thats exactly what they do no expression

quanchi112
Except thats exactly what they do no expression Not to dd. smile

Prep-Man
Darkseid.

Allankles
His faith in the omega beams.

Faith? Wrong word to use because that's pretty much what the OE does, Lobo being unkillable wouldn't matter if he was erased from existence i.e. utterly removed from all space-time.

Allankles
Not to dd. smile

PIS. DD has no defense for the OE, that only applies to characters like Mxy who are more powerful (WF) and heroes like Superman deemed vital to universal balance.

Not that Supes can't be killed, he simply can't be erased from all space-time.

quanchi112
Faith? Wrong word to use because that's pretty much what the OE does, Lobo being unkillable wouldn't matter if he was erased from existence i.e. utterly removed from all space-time. This doesn't work against everyone he uses it against. It failed and you want to dismiss it altogether right here.

PIS. DD has no defense for the OE, that only applies to characters like Mxy who are more powerful (WF) and heroes like Superman deemed vital to universal balance.

Not that Supes can't be killed, he simply can't be erased from all space-time. It failed against DD showing it just wasn't powerful enough to do so. You can't ignore the times it failed.

King Castle

Not that Supes can't be killed, he simply can't be erased from all space-time. when has it bn stated that is the reason supes can take the OB?

Allankles
Originally posted by King Castle
when has it bn stated that is the reason supes can take the OB?

Separate stories have identified Superman as being vital to cosmic balance. Also more specifically DS has in the past manipulated his beams to affect Superman's kryptonian physiology, down to the molecular level (bypassing his durability essentially) and Superman survived. Barring PIS there can only be one reason why he survives such encounters with the OBs as the OE, he is vital to cosmic balance.

It would be a copout for the author, if he gave that as a specific reason for why Supes would survive even after the OB were specifically designed to destroy Supes' physiology, it would downplay his/the heroic perserverance. But logically there are only two possible reasons: PIS (which I don't like) and his cosmic importance (which I like).

Besides we've seen cosmic importance save DS' bacon against Spectre's incineration. So... wink

quanchi112
Separate stories have identified Superman as being vital to cosmic balance. Also more specifically DS has in the past manipulated his beams to affect Superman's kryptonian physiology, down to the molecular level (bypassing his durability essentially) and Superman survived. Barring PIS there can only be one reason why he survives such encounters with the OBs as the OE, he is vital to cosmic balance.

It would be a copout for the author, if he gave that as a specific reason for why Supes would survive even after the OB were specifically designed to destroy Supes' physiology, it would downplay his/the heroic perserverance. But logically there are only two possible reasons: PIS (which I don't like) and his cosmic importance (which I like).

Besides we've seen cosmic importance save DS' bacon against Spectre's incineration. So... wink So it's never been stated and another writer actually said in an interview Superman can flat out survive on his own. Yeah, there's no proof other than Superman being powerful enough to take them like so many other beings.

Superman survives like any hero because he is the hero there's no proof he can't die as it would throw off the cosmic balance in this regard.

King Castle

Besides we've seen cosmic importance save DS' bacon against Spectre's incineration. So... wink but that is basically you making assumptions tryin to validate the reason he fails facepalm2

Black bolt z
The OE would still erase anyone not with cosmic importance.

quanchi112
The OE would still erase anyone not with cosmic importance. Based on what ?

Prep-Man
DS.

Black bolt z
Based on what ? The fact that thats what it does.

-K-M-

"Id"
Originally posted by MrMind
can't resist shifty

Can you, or anyone tell me what series is this scan from?

-K-M-
Can you, or anyone tell me what series is this scan from?

Lobo's Greatest Hits TPB

john allerdyce
Originally posted by -K-M-
Lobo's Greatest Hits TPB heh, good luck finding that to download... ive tried sad

@ id
that scene is non canon anyway.

-K-M-
Originally posted by john allerdyce
@ id

Oh?

john allerdyce
you seem to disagree..?

why are you of the opinion that it IS canon?

-K-M-
you seem to disagree..?

why are you of the opinion that it IS canon?

Never seen anywhere saying it wasn't canon, and the cover doesn't have an "elseworld" logo on it. Do you know for sure its not?

"Id"
heh, good luck finding that to download... ive tried sad

@ id
I've tried hunting that one down, five years ago with no result. I'll try again with my augmented resources.abcmwahaha

This has to be the comic that holds the vounted universe tossing feat.

Galan007
I have also tried acquiring it across numerous online sources, and have been unsuccessful.

If you do find it, would you mind letting me know where it was? bashful

-K-M-
I actually just bought it on ebay

Galan007
I'm way too cheap to do things the 'ethical' way. ermmnone

-K-M-
Only $5

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hey guys, remember the time Thor was only momentarily stunned by the Omega Beams?

smile

-K-M-
haha actually no, when was this? JLA/Avengers?

"Id"
I actually just bought it on ebay

Be a team player, and scan that shit YO!

Galan007
Only $5 Considering I would only be buying it for the few-page-long Lobo/Darkseid encounter (as I already have everything else it reprints), that's still too much. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
haha actually no, when was this? JLA/Avengers?

DC vs. Marvel.

More important than JLA/Avengers in my opinion. It was intended and actually was cannon at the time. Might still be depending on how you view JLA/Avengers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
DC vs. Marvel.

More important than JLA/Avengers in my opinion. It was intended and actually was cannon at the time. Might still be depending on how you view JLA/Avengers. Yeah he tanked the blast right after he got done blocking it. lol.

-K-M-
DC vs. Marvel.

I don't remember that, been ages since I have read it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It happens.

Just don't let me catch you slipping again.

Yeah he tanked the blast right after he got done blocking it. lol.

Do I really have to bust out the scans?

Parmaniac
Only $5 He won't buy it, it's about principle not prize.

Hey guys, remember the time Thor was only momentarily stunned by the Omega Beams?

smile Was that before or after he got destroyed by Supes?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WithstandsOmegaBeams1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WithstandsOmegaBeams2.jpg

Galan007
Do I really have to bust out the scans? No, I was being serious. Thor first blocked Darky's OB with Mjolnir, then he tanked the OB (it dropped him for a few seconds at most.)

Don't agree with it, but that IS what happened (thank God it's non-canon, though.)

Uriel005
Wonder womans can deflect OE with her bracelets

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, I was being serious. Thor first blocked Darky's OB with Mjolnir, then he tanked the OB (it dropped him for a few seconds at most.)

Don't agree with it, but that IS what happened (thank God it's non-canon, though.)

Oh okay. I misunderstood you. I thought you were -jockingly- claiming that he never got hit.

Meh, depends on how you view JLA/Avengers. I even have interviews saved on my PC somewhere of the writers confirming it as a semi continuity tale that was cannon. Which was evident by the amalgam character appearing in respective titles and nods (Green Lantern where Surfer was referenced; Captain Marvel referencing Thor; She-Hulk IIRC) etc.

Parmaniac
Then
Wolverine > Lobo
Venom > Superman & Spider-man
Spider-man > Superboy

Not that I would have a prob with the last 2.

EDIT: Also Venom > Flash

-K-M-
Just don't let me catch you slipping again.

sad

Galan007
Oh okay. I misunderstood you. I thought you were -jockingly- claiming that he never got hit.

Meh, depends on how you view JLA/Avengers. I even have interviews saved on my PC somewhere of the writers confirming it as a semi continuity tale that was cannon. Which was evident by the amalgam character appearing in respective titles and nods (Green Lantern where Surfer was referenced; Captain Marvel referencing Thor; She-Hulk IIRC) etc. DC/Marvel isn't canon. It's essentially just a 4 issue fan-fic. JLA/Avengers IS canon, though (to DC at least.)

Rage.Of.Olympus
DC/Marvel isn't canon. It's essentially just a 4 issue fan-fic. JLA/Avengers IS canon, though (to DC at least.)

Why would JLA/Avengers be more cannon than DC vs. Marvel?

It was outright said to be cannon -I can get you the interviews by like tomorrow if you like- and was actually referenced by both companies.

I doubt JLA/Avengers was ever intended to be cannon for either Universes. I remember Busiek joking about it being in the twinky -or something- Universe back on Avaro I believe. In my opinion? DC gave it the green light near the end.

I can ask him directly though later.

I like JLA/Avengers more -barring the knockout for Thor- but this is the conclusion I've come to based on the evidence I've seen.

Parmaniac
The matches were decided by fan votes.

Galan007
Why would JLA/Avengers be more cannon than DC vs. Marvel? Because events pertaining to JLA/Avengers have been referenced in other issues. For instance, Metron was shown monitoring the Cosmic Egg Krona imploded into way back in JLA #114. That was also one of the main plot-points in Trinity.

Parmaniac
Because events pertaining to JLA/Avengers have been referenced in other issues. For instance, Metron was shown monitoring the Cosmic Egg Krona imploded into way back in JLA #114. That was also one of the main plot-points in Trinity. But if it is canon to DC and not to Marvel, then we can't really say that 616 Thor got his ass beaten by Supes. Just someone who looked like him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
But if it is canon to DC and not to Marvel, then we can't really say that 616 Thor got his ass beaten by Supes. Just someone who looked like him. I can't say with certainty that it's canon to Marvel, because it was never referenced in any Marvel comics afterward. The events of that crossover were addressed numerous times in DC, though.

Heck, to my knowledge the only Marvel/DC crossover that is canon to both companies is the Silver Surfer/Superman issue -- as events from it were referenced in an OHOTMU bio.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because events pertaining to JLA/Avengers have been referenced in other issues. For instance, Metron was shown monitoring the Cosmic Egg Krona imploded into way back in JLA #114. That was also one of the main plot-points in Trinity.

Okay, so? Like I said, DC vs. Marvel was clearly referenced in both companies and was stated to be cannon. The Amalgam character created in the crossover appeared in both companies even, no?

Like I said, I think DC just gave the green light near the end which was intended to be Busiek's take on the two Universes. IIRC, he even kept his original Avenger's roster instead of the one currently -at that point in time- at Marvel because he thought it'd be funner and such.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The matches were decided by fan votes.

Some were, so? The only fight I had a real problem with was Namor vs. Aquaman and I don't even think that was fan voted.

Prep-Man
It's canon for DC, but not for Marvel.

Parmaniac
Some were, so? The only fight I had a real problem with was Namor vs. Aquaman and I don't even think that was fan voted. Originally posted by Parmaniac
Then
Wolverine > Lobo
Spider-man > Superboy

CosmicComet
Some were, so? The only fight I had a real problem with was Namor vs. Aquaman and I don't even think that was fan voted.

You had no problem with Wolverine beating Lobo?

Galan007
Okay, so? Like I said, DC vs. Marvel was clearly referenced in both companies and was stated to be cannon. The Amalgam character created in the crossover appeared in both companies even, no?

Like I said, I think DC just gave the green light near the end which was intended to be Busiek's take on the two Universes. IIRC, he even kept his original Avenger's roster instead of the one currently at Marvel because he thought it'd be funner and such. Tbh, you're the only person I've ever seen argue the canonicity of DC vs. Marvel. If you have interviews which state it is canon, then post 'em -- I have personally never regarded it as such, though. I mean, Wolvie owning Lobo? Spidey webbing Superboy, ftw? Give me a break.

At least events from JLA/Avengers have been referenced several times since it was published.

Mindset
Didn't Batman own Lobo?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't Batman own Lobo? Your point?

Mindset
Your point? Apparently, that you are only semi literate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tbh, you're the only person I've ever seen argue the canonicity of DC vs. Marvel. If you have interviews which state it is canon, then post 'em -- I have personally never regarded it as such, though. I mean, Wolvie owning Lobo? Give me a break.

At least events from JLA/Avengers have been referenced several times since it was published.

On this board? Probably.

It was a fan voted fight, who cares? Just right it off as a low showing like his others like Batman IIRC. I personally have no problem with almost all of the shit shown. Liked Hulk vs. Superman and everything else except Namor's defeat.

Already told you.

I'll post the interviews tomorrow, or the day after. PM you.

Mindset
ROE is an honest guy, I believe him.

Galan007
Cool beans.

But if you want this to be regarded as canon on the forum (good luck) then you'll have to take it up with the mods.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then
Wolverine > Lobo
Spider-man > Superboy

Addressed Lobo. Wasn't

I was fine with that. IIRC, he beat Superboy using his brains and electricity. It's been nearly 5 years since I read Young Justice or his solo series but as I recall, it's acceptable. But like all fan voted fights, I don't hold them in high regard.

Wasn't the Venom fight a separate story? IIRC, Jurgen was just incredibly inconsistent after the main event. I remember other problems with Spider-Man villains, IIRC Scorpion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ROE is an honest guy, I believe him.

ROE sounds cool. I'd like to meet him.

Mindset
ROE sounds cool. I'd like to meet him. Shut up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool beans.

But if you want this to be regarded as canon on the forum (good luck) then you'll have to take it up with the mods.

I won't take that far, I just don't agree with JLA/Avengers being considered more cannon than DC vs. Marvel. If I tried, then yea I think I could make a pretty convincing case with all the references, the two interviews and perhaps some words from Busiek but that's too much damn work.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shut up.

Choke on Bruce's rubber d*ck.

Parmaniac
Wasn't the Venom fight a separate story? IIRC, Jurgen was just incredibly inconsistent after the main event. I remember other problems with Spider-Man villains, IIRC Scorpion. The Venom fight (against Supes & Spidey) was after the actual vs. issues in the "Access" comics, the Venom catching Flash and Quicksilver thing was still in vs. issues but after the actual battles. IIRC it was the same issue your Thor scan is from.

Mindset
Reported

Black bolt z
Apparently, that you are only semi literate. Batman beats everyone no expression

It doesn't make sense that I guy that pounds on gods and beats superman loses to bats does it?

Mindset
no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Venom fight (against Supes & Spidey) was after the actual vs. issues in the "Access" comics, the Venom catching Flash and Quicksilver thing was still in vs. issues but after the actual battles. IIRC it was the same issue your Thor scan is from.

Okay. So later on.

I don't remember the scene at all. Unless Wally was serious, I don't see a problem. Contrary to what some people like to think, Wally doesn't zoom around at light speed.

Parmaniac
It wasn't a fight, it was a panel where he catched both of them. Funny thing was IIRC he was hiding behind a tree. laughing out loud

Mindset
Well how would they see him behind a tree?

Ofc he caught them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider Sense.

It wasn't a fight, it was a panel where he catched both of them. Funny thing was IIRC he was hiding behind a tree. laughing out loud

Sounds like a Mindset thing to do.

Uriel005
Okay. So later on.

I don't remember the scene at all. Unless Wally was serious, I don't see a problem. Contrary to what some people like to think, Wally doesn't zoom around at light speed. he cruises at just under the speed of sound and most of his fights take place at such speeds as he doesn't want sonic boom collateral damage.

Mindset
Spider Sense.

Sounds like a Mindset thing to do. Stay away from trees.

All I gotta say.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCU7296.jpg

Allankles
Originally posted by King Castle
but that is basically you making assumptions tryin to validate the reason he fails facepalm2

Except there's no coming back from the OE. It's either PIS or like I said, has an explanation that is well within fictional plausibility.

I already gave you an example where Supes durability was bypassed...so... pick one (PIS as in he should get disintegrated at least, the OBs were designed to specifically destroy his kryptonian physiology) or an explanation that is more consistent with all the fictional parameters involved, that he is vital to the universe and therefore is killable but not erasable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Or.....now bare with me here....the Omega Beams -and Darkseid- aren't as powerful as you think.

*HEAD EXPLODES*

Anyways, I'm out.

Uriel005
Except there's no coming back from the OE. It's either PIS or like I said, has an explanation that is well within fictional plausibility.

I already gave you an example where Supes durability was bypassed...so... pick one (PIS as in he should get disintegrated at least, the OBs were designed to specifically destroy his kryptonian physiology) or an explanation that is more consistent with all the fictional parameters involved, that he is vital to the universe and therefore is killable but not erasable.
Question: Can't Darkseid control evolution and de-evolve things. I forget where I read it and it might not be cannon but as a new god I think he has the power. If so why doesn't he de-evolve Doomsday to a point in his history where he couldn't recover from death.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Question: Can't Darkseid control evolution and de-evolve things. I forget where I read it and it might not be cannon but as a new god I think he has the power. If so why doesn't he de-evolve Doomsday to a point in his history where he couldn't recover from death.

Yep.

Uriel005
Or.....now bare with me here....the Omega Beams -and Darkseid- aren't as powerful as you think.

*HEAD EXPLODES*

Anyways, I'm out. Didn't he get beaten by superman singing a counter wave throughout the universe after batman shot him with a radion bullet

Allankles

That's why we call it PIS. h/p Doomsday was a terrible story on top of that.

Allankles
Didn't he get beaten by superman singing a counter wave throughout the universe after batman shot him with a radion bullet

He was being pulled away by the Black Racer and he had a very tenuous hold on reality, which is why the countervibrations worked. But it also goes to show people that Superman in full pomp is not all together quantifiable, top tier is just his average not his limit.

Allankles

*HEAD EXPLODES*

Anyways, I'm out.

The OBs have been depicted as less potent on average post crisis but the OE is the OE. That aspect of the Omega Force shouldn't change. But after 7S and especially FC I'm optimistic we can say goodbye to potrayals like Jurgens'.

quanchi112
The fact that thats what it does. Not to DD or Superman. LOL.

-K-M-
Good one Quan. That's hillarious.

quanchi112
Good one Quan. That's hillarious. Hilarious is spelled with one l. Maybe schools are banning spell check as well. smile

-K-M-
ZOMG IT'S THE GRAMMAR POLICE! CURSES I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!!!!

PHEW! Thanks Quan for that. You're a pearl.

Black bolt z
Not to DD or Superman. LOL. As explained to you before why.

Flyattractor
Wow.
5 whole pages

quanchi112
ZOMG IT'S THE GRAMMAR POLICE! CURSES I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!!!!

PHEW! Thanks Quan for that. You're a pearl. I just can't believe the school systems have now deemed spell check to be off limits as well. Curses.

As explained to you before why. You gave a theory never backed by anything on panel. I have a writer flat out stating Ds isn't powerful enough to kill Superman with his oe.

-K-M-
I just can't believe the school systems have now deemed spell check to be off limits as well. Curses.

You really do have the worst agruments on the board.

quanchi112
You really do have the worst agruments on the board. That's not an argument. no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
The OBs have been depicted as less potent on average post crisis but the OE is the OE. That aspect of the Omega Force shouldn't change. But after 7S and especially FC I'm optimistic we can say goodbye to potrayals like Jurgens'.
http://www.the-isb.com/images/McDarkseid.jpg

-K-M-
That's not an argument. no expression

It is, because it's your butt hurt reply about the comment that schools have banned wikipedia due to its errors, and you tried to use it as gospel. That's your sad attempt to try to one up me. Very sad attempt

quanchi112
It is, because it's your butt hurt reply about the comment that schools have banned wikipedia due to its errors, and you tried to use it as gospel. That's your sad attempt to try to one up me. Very sad attempt You came in here because you're hurt and so that's hilarious quan so I responded. Scroll up you responded to me in a mocking tone and won't let it go. Back on topic though.

-K-M-
You came in here because you're hurt and so that's hilarious quan so I responded. Scroll up you responded to me in a mocking tone and won't let it go. Back on topic though.

I can in here because I was hurt? Interesting, pretty sure my first reply in this thread was clarification when an issue happened.

Once again your proving you have the worst arguements on the board. thumb up

quanchi112
I can in here because I was hurt? Interesting, pretty sure my first reply in this thread was clarification when an issue happened.

Once again your proving you have the worst arguements on the board. thumb up Your latest response in mocking my response was when you showed you were affected by me. Anyways, I feel Lobo wins nowadays.

Black bolt z
I just can't believe the school systems have now deemed spell check to be off limits as well. Curses.

You gave a theory never backed by anything on panel. I have a writer flat out stating Ds isn't powerful enough to kill Superman with his oe. And on-panel it says superman is important to the cosmos and the OE doesn't affect things essential to the cosmos.

On-panel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Writer statements. You don't comprehend this.

quanchi112
And on-panel it says superman is important to the cosmos and the OE doesn't affect things essential to the cosmos.

On-panel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Writer statements. You don't comprehend this. Where does it say oe can't affect things vital to the cosmos ?

The writer was referring to his own work which backed up on panel.

Black bolt z
Where does it say oe can't affect things vital to the cosmos ?

The writer was referring to his own work which backed up on panel. Someone explained this earlier in this thread.

Yes. The OE can't kill superman. But not because its not strong enough.

How much of this thread has actually been on topic?

-K-M-
Your latest response in mocking my response was when you showed you were affected by me. Anyways, I feel Lobo wins nowadays.

haha whatever you say Quan, whatever you say thumb up

quanchi112
Someone explained this earlier in this thread.

Yes. The OE can't kill superman. But not because its not strong enough.

How much of this thread has actually been on topic? With no connection to the oe. None.

Superman can die and has died before.

haha whatever you say Quan, whatever you say thumb up Would I lie ?

-K-M-
Yes.

quanchi112
Yes. That's a lie. Did your nose grow ?

Black bolt z
With no connection to the oe. None.

Superman can die and has died before.

Would I lie ? Yes he can die. Just not by the OE.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So let me get this straight: The Omega Beams can kill Superman because his too important. However, he can get punched to death?

Black bolt z
So let me get this straight: The Omega Beams can kill Superman because his too important. However, he can get punched to death? The OE can't kill someone with cosmic importance. No such thing is true about punching.

quanchi112
Yes he can die. Just not by the OE. Then post proof with something directly stating the oe can't kill someone with cosmic importance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The OE can't kill someone with cosmic importance. No such thing is true about punching.

So punches are more effective than the Omega Effect? Iight.

Black bolt z
Then post proof with something directly stating the oe can't kill someone with cosmic importance. Someone already posted it in this thread.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So punches are more effective than the Omega Effect? Iight. Against someone with cosmic importance, yes.

quanchi112
Someone already posted it in this thread. Against someone with cosmic importance, yes. No, they didn't they spoke of another story in regards to Supes outside the oe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.