Cyborg(superman) vs Darskeid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
standard fight..

0) no rings..

1) Cyborg Superman gets his yellow rings..

2) Cyborg Superman gets bloodaxe along with his rings

Black bolt z
What happens to Ares happens to him.

Starscream M
what are the attributes of bloodaxe?

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Darkseid
---------------------------------------------
Omega Beams
Matter Manipulation
Superman vs. Doomsday: Hunter Prey #2
Darkseid reveals he actually placed the life force of Cyborg Superman in a small metal ball, which he can revive him later if needed.

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-45.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-03-02.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-03-03.jpg
Superman #104
Darkseid returns Cyborg to his original form after he turns his essence into a small metal ball

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2104-21.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2104-22.jpg

-Pr-

thumb up

quanchi112
Cyborg in both.

-K-M-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cyborg in both.

Like clockwork.

quanchi112
Like clockwork. What is ?

quanchi112
Ah just noticed the 0 scenario. I give this to darkseid.

-Pr-
Like clockwork.

laughing out loud

Sirius77
What is ?

Your bias. Your lowballing.

Now for the weather. Darkseid transmutes Henshaw into a little metal ball like last time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Your bias. Your lowballing.

Now for the weather. Darkseid transmutes Henshaw into a little metal ball like last time. In the first fight Ds would most likely win but in the second an dthird I see those as being enough for Hank to get the win. Darkseid also beat Henshaw as he was fighting someone else via cheapshot.

Prep-Man
DS.

-K-M-
In the first fight Ds would most likely win but in the second an dthird I see those as being enough for Hank to get the win. Darkseid also beat Henshaw as he was fighting someone else via cheapshot.

*facepalm*

Nihilist
DS make CS look like a chump again.

quanchi112
*facepalm* Everything I said was based on a cheapshot win against an unsuspecting Henshaw. Facepalm yourself.

-K-M-
haha oh Quan. You make it seem like C.S. was in an intense battle when DS did that...he wasn't.

What would Henshaw done to counter it if he was expecting it?

King Castle
he wouldnt have bn a giant lumbering star wars type vehicle at least knowing it's power he wouldnt have tried to tank it like certain heralds tank just about every blow and blast to show off their sheer awesomeness.

here henshaw through past history and general knowledge of who DS is due to his intergalactic travels would fight a lot smarter.

-K-M-
Originally posted by King Castle
he wouldnt have bn a giant lumbering star wars type vehicle at least knowing it's power he wouldnt have tried to tank it like certain heralds tank just about every blow and blast to show off their sheer awesomeness.

here henshaw through past history and general knowledge of who DS is due to his intergalactic travels would fight a lot smarter.

That lumbering star wars type vechile easily blasted Superman away just before DS blasted him. He didn't try to tank it...he just did.

and do what?

the Darkone
DS in both

quanchi112
haha oh Quan. You make it seem like C.S. was in an intense battle when DS did that...he wasn't.

What would Henshaw done to counter it if he was expecting it? CS was fighting Superman and we've seen how darkseid himself can't take on Superman anymore let alone someone else blasting him while he's battling someone else. Henshaw can avoid the attack due to his speed his attention won't be diverted.

Without the rings I give this to Ds.
I for one feel with the rings he stomps Ds as he seemed like he was rather amped.

-K-M-
CS was fighting Superman and we've seen how darkseid himself can't take on Superman anymore let alone someone else blasting him while he's battling someone else. Henshaw can avoid the attack due to his speed his attention won't be diverted.

I for one feel with the rings he stomps Ds as he seemed like he was rather amped.

Oh you mean where he blasted him once and that was it? HUGE BATTLE. Actually there is more evidence saying he can then can't, but we know your thinking Quan. Yeah it's not like DS has tagged speedsters before...oh wait.

Sirius77
CS was fighting Superman and we've seen how darkseid himself can't take on Superman anymore let alone someone else blasting him while he's battling someone else. Henshaw can avoid the attack due to his speed his attention won't be diverted.

I rest my case.

quanchi112
Oh you mean where he blasted him once and that was it? HUGE BATTLE. Actually there is more evidence saying he can then can't, but we know your thinking Quan. Yeah it's not like DS has tagged speedsters before...oh wait. Ds can tag speedsters but we've seen Superman use his speed and the beams to tag Ds instead of Superman so it's possible.

I already agreed without the rings Ds wins. Let it go.

Originally posted by Sirius77
I rest my case. ?

-K-M-
Ds can tag speedsters but we've seen Superman use his speed and the beams to tag Ds instead of Superman so it's possible.

Yes that one time, which doesn't make it likely it would be possible everytime.

quanchi112
Yes that one time, which doesn't make it likely it would be possible everytime. I already said Ds beats Henshaw on his own so I am not even saying Henshaw even wins so why are you so deadset on arguing for just the sake of it.

-K-M-
I already said Ds beats Henshaw on his own so I am not even saying Henshaw even wins so why are you so deadset on arguing for just the sake of it.

Because you claimed DS cheap shotted Cyborg and that if he was paying attention it would be different.

quanchi112
Because you claimed DS cheap shotted Cyborg and that if he was paying attention it would be different. It would be different in the sense a closer battle but I still feel Ds would ultimately win without the rings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.