Shin Akuma vs Omega Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinkaza1987
An all out battle between the strongest of all fighting characters from SF and KOF.

Who Will WIN?

and as much your comment is necessary for this topic to run, please try to stay on topic.

Tha C-Master
I would have suggested God Rugal but I think that has been made. Either way I'd say Shin Gouki.

Jinkaza1987
its already been made? i apologize i didnt know that. but why do you think shin gouki will win this, because i think rugal has the upper hand.

Darkstorm Zero
They fuse and become this dude...

B7SMTFoHP

He who has no name....

Tha C-Master
Must be pretty powerful... it's a blank screen. stick out tongue

I thought that would be cool in the Capcom vs SNK2 ending, but it seems the bosses have that energy already, but not fused.

Darkstorm Zero
Link it then...

For some reason, the youtube code is wonky.

Esomark
Omega Rugal is strong but the strongest KOF character? That more likely goes to Orochi.

No End N Site
And Shin Akuma aint the strongest SF character. Still don't see how S.Akuma can get arond Bison's powers.

Tha C-Master
Raging Demon!!!

I was hoping you weren't going to use the I. Word.

I don't think they've ever characterized Bison as more powerful though, but that's just me.

Jinkaza1987
well guys, as much as i hate to say it, you guys again went off topic...

oh well... nevermind, why i think omega rugal is the strongest character in SF, because orochi is a diety, a god in kof universe. not really a fighter. i mean calling him the strongest is like calling our god the strongest in our universe. but as you please...

and shin akuma undoubtedly is the strongest SF character, he is even portrayed that way. but than again, thats what i think.

i really wish the next thing capcom does is a CVS3, because as much as i love the new MVC3, i dont really get why they decided to make a streetfighter x tekken, plus its should have been Capcom vs Namco, with some soul calibur and time crisis characters/bosses on namco's side and since they made naruto, they could bring the likes of kakashi and pein to their roster.

a game where u can pit the fourth against akuma, now that is just mouth watering...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Jinkaza1987

and shin akuma undoubtedly is the strongest SF character, he is even portrayed that way. but than again, thats what i think.
No he isn't.

Strongest SF character would undoubtedly be Ingrid. She's like the Orochi of SF-verse.

2nd strongest character is debatable.
It might be Shin Oro, Shin Akuma, Shin Bison, or Gill.

Jinkaza1987
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
No he isn't.

Strongest SF character would undoubtedly be Ingrid. She's like the Orochi of SF-verse.

2nd strongest character is debatable.
It might be Shin Oro, Shin Akuma, Shin Bison, or Gill.

im not sure how to reply to that, because ingrid?... really? we havent even seen her since the alpha. she was most probably a filler and is believed to have been scrapped by capcom.

and besides you just proved my point, i myself said that its unfair to consider orochi the strongest fighter of KOFverse because he is like a god, a 'deity'. so if ingrid is same as orochi than she cant be the strongest 'FIGHTER' in SFverse now can she?

as for gill.... no... no... seriously no... he is not stronger than shin akuma period.

as for shin bison, again we only saw in alpha and never again, even canonically he hasnt been able to find a body than can allow him to go shin. so he is pretty much out of the contest isnt it.

and whose shin oro, you mean an oro who fights with both arms? we dont know anything about that, we havent seen anything like that. so that puts him out of the contest as well.

AsbestosFlaygon
im not sure how to reply to that, because ingrid?... really? we havent even seen her since the alpha. she was most probably a filler and is believed to have been scrapped by capcom.

and besides you just proved my point, i myself said that its unfair to consider orochi the strongest fighter of KOFverse because he is like a god, a 'deity'. so if ingrid is same as orochi than she cant be the strongest 'FIGHTER' in SFverse now can she?

as for gill.... no... no... seriously no... he is not stronger than shin akuma period.

as for shin bison, again we only saw in alpha and never again, even canonically he hasnt been able to find a body than can allow him to go shin. so he is pretty much out of the contest isnt it.

and whose shin oro, you mean an oro who fights with both arms? we dont know anything about that, we havent seen anything like that. so that puts him out of the contest as well.
The Alpha saga is canon. So is Ingrid (unfortunately).

As for Gill, he was 'killed' via a cheapshot by Akuma.
I doubt the result would be the same if he actually fought Akuma.

Shin Bison is canon. The Psycho Power puts him in the same league as Akuma, possibly even greater.
He was killed by the combined efforts of most of the SF cast, which would more than likely kill Shin Akuma as well.

EDIT: Not to mention Akuma cheapshotted a weakened M.Bison in SF2.

Yes, Shin Oro is a term I use for Oro who fights all-out with both hands.
We do not know the exact extent of his strength, but iirc, he stalemated Akuma (not Shin) while holding back.

Tha C-Master
well guys, as much as i hate to say it, you guys again went off topic...

oh well... nevermind, why i think omega rugal is the strongest character in SF, because orochi is a diety, a god in kof universe. not really a fighter. i mean calling him the strongest is like calling our god the strongest in our universe. but as you please...

i really wish the next thing capcom does is a CVS3, because as much as i love the new MVC3, i dont really get why they decided to make a streetfighter x tekken, plus its should have been Capcom vs Namco, with some soul calibur and time crisis characters/bosses on namco's side and since they made naruto, they could bring the likes of kakashi and pein to their roster.

a game where u can pit the fourth against akuma, now that is just mouth watering... Nobody really went off topic IMO. Now I do love Capcom vs SNK 2, I felt it was the best. I hope they do another and make it good.

Ingrid is bleh, and Shin Gouki has barely been explored. Now they're supposedly doing an "Ogre" Akuma. Meh.

No End N Site
lulz, Ingrid's 'way' stronger than Orochi.

And I don't think "Oni" Akuma is gonna have an official name. I think he's just gonna be...Akuma.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Raging Demon!!!

I was hoping you weren't going to use the I. Word.

I don't think they've ever characterized Bison as more powerful though, but that's just me.

What is the "I" word?

Capcom has never stated that anyone was the strongest, I don't think. I just don't see Akuma hittin' a dude, who can teleport spam like Pyron, fly faster than jets and reach orbit in seconds, with the SGS. He doesn't even need to apply any effort in destroyin' whole cities, cuz he gots a gun to shoot his powers for'em. He's also got a world supply of power. Not to mention a vast array of Psychic powers that haven't been explored, yet. Akuma is the better fighter and if him and Bison were goin' toe-to-toe, Bison would prolly lose. But if it's all out, no limits? Shin Bison seems to have too many powers for a SF character, imo.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by No End N Site
lulz, Ingrid's 'way' stronger than Orochi.

And I don't think "Oni" Akuma is gonna have an official name. I think he's just gonna be...Akuma.

What is the "I" word?

Capcom has never stated that anyone was the strongest, I don't think. I just don't see Akuma hittin' a dude, who can teleport spam like Pyron, fly faster than jets and reach orbit in seconds, with the SGS. He doesn't even need to apply any effort in destroyin' whole cities, cuz he gots a gun to shoot his powers for'em. He's also got a world supply of power. Not to mention a vast array of Psychic powers that haven't been explored, yet. Akuma is the better fighter and if him and Bison were goin' toe-to-toe, Bison would prolly lose. But if it's all out, no limits? Shin Bison seems to have too many powers for a SF character, imo. His body couldn't contain all of that power though could it?

Akuma hasn't shown his max either, so who knows.

But the I word is Ingrid. That word. stick out tongue

Frisky Dingo
The "I" word is awesome!

Tha C-Master
No. stick out tongue

No End N Site
And Bison agrees...

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/126331_o.gif

Tha C-Master
The Bison likes the "I" word? "I" is why he is Bi. smile

Jinkaza1987
and you said that you guys are on-topic, you guys are not even talking about rugal, just comparing SF top-tiers. anyhow back to the VS

omega rugal genocide cuts akuma.

Darkstorm Zero
and you said that you guys are on-topic, you guys are not even talking about rugal, just comparing SF top-tiers. anyhow back to the VS

omega rugal genocide cuts akuma.

Ye-no...

Unfortunately, Rugal gets shreaded thanks to the Misogi...

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/shinakuma248/b5f60a9bf6d88fd8e898cbf0b425ab96.gif

Or blown to chunks thanks to the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan

http://www.fteam.org/EDLB/wp-content/uploads/akuma-ragingstorm.gif

Or sent to hell via Shun Goku Satsu.

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/Newborn23/Sprites/Raging-Demon-5.gif

All of these are single hit death blows.

Jinkaza1987
ok.... i take your point as valid...
but just out of ignorance :P is misogi a shin akuma move? or just a regular akuma move?

Darkstorm Zero
Shin Akuma

Tha C-Master

omega rugal genocide cuts akuma. As long as it's relevant to a character or genre in discussion it is on topic. People were just sorting power levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.