Helm of Nabu, Crimson Gem of Cytorrak vs....Mjolnir, Power Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
OK ..............

You the fanboy/fangirl.....get 6 months to train, prep, get acclimated with either group of aforementioned items. HOWEVER your archenemy (a troll from your favorite comic book site wink ) gets the same amount of time to prep and train. Once your prep time is completed you HAVE to fight to the death... Which artifacts of power would you use and why???

.......to appease some flamers you can have an adamantium skeleton...not that it would matter at all.

TheLordofMurder
If I choose Mjolnir, do I become Classic Thor?

Sin I AM
"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." BUT!!! You are not Asgardian, your you lol, understand?

TheLordofMurder
So I become me with the power of Classic Thor? Awesome...

Mjolnir it is then! smile

Negate the Force Field then Soul Suck; game over against the Helm and the Gem weilder...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So I become me with the power of Classic Thor? Awesome...

Mjolnir it is then! smile

Negate the Force Field then Soul Suck; game over against the Helm and the Gem weilder...

hmmmm.... doubt the soul suck would work on nabu.....besides id still be invulnerable

SquallX
With the power of Classic Nabu, Thor's hammer with power gems are not, there going down, and fast too.

quanchi112
What's the power ring ?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
What's the power ring ?

a lantern ring

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
a lantern ring I'd take the first option easily then.

Uriel005
1rst option in a stomp. Nabu's helm comes with an instruction manual and the gem is self explanatory. Mjolnir and the ring take too much work and do less.

"Id"

Newjak
First one you basically have an entire dimension of magic power to command with the Gem and the helmet is a proverbial spell wikipedia.

So vast magical powers with a huge amount knowledge to use it.

This doesn't even include the other basic benefits given by either item from the first group.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Option number 1. Unless I get the full capabilities of Thor and/or it's Kyle's solo series ring.

Sin I AM
im surprised more people arent voting for mjolnir and a lantern ring...its not as if either are difficult to wield

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im surprised more people arent voting for mjolnir and a lantern ring...its not as if either are difficult to wield Helm of Nabu is more versatile than the two and classic juggs level power puts you over thor physically on top of the Dr. Fate strength level which is comparable to superman. Also Helm is basically a library where you want it you have it. Mjolnir is a little more tricky. Throwing and catching it before it leaves your hand to fly sounds a bit more tricky than instantly knowing how to craft portals or fly at superspeeds.

Prep-Man
Helm of Nabu. No contest.

tsscls
Helmet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.