What if Void vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
What if Void vs. Odin...and go

keiththegreat
He didn't do anything King Thor didn't, or couldn't of done. And King Thor <<<< Odin. So, I'd go with Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by keiththegreat
He didn't do anything King Thor didn't, or couldn't of done. And King Thor <<<< Odin. So, I'd go with Odin. What proof do you have that Odin is this much greater than King Thor in terms of sheer power or formidability.

Colossus-Big C
And King Thor <<<< Odin.. based on what?

keiththegreat
Feats show Odin is more powerful than a standard skyfather, which is all King Thor seemed to be. Not only that, but Thor himself admitted he didn't know how to use the OF fully. So maybe he COULD be as powerful as Odin, but he is inexperienced.

quanchi112
Feats show Odin is more powerful than a standard skyfather, which is all King Thor seemed to be. Not only that, but Thor himself admitted he didn't know how to use the OF fully. So maybe he COULD be as powerful as Odin, but he is inexperienced. He beheaded the destroyer with desak in it. That's very impressive.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by quanchi112
He beheaded the destroyer with desak in it. That's very impressive.

Well, I guess the question is, could another skyfather do that as well? Such as Zeus? Because as I said, IMO, Odin is more powerful than a standard skyfather, and nothing I've seen King Thor do puts him in Odin's Tier, which I believe is higher than skyfather. Based on his feats, Odin seems to be more inbetween a normal skyfather and Galactus.

(Of course, closer to skyfather than to Galactus)

quanchi112
Well, I guess the question is, could another skyfather do that as well? Such as Zeus? Because as I said, IMO, Odin is more powerful than a standard skyfather, and nothing I've seen King Thor do puts him in Odin's Tier, which I believe is higher than skyfather. Based on his feats, Odin seems to be more inbetween a normal skyfather and Galactus.

(Of course, closer to skyfather than to Galactus) I don't see Odin beheading the destroyer like king thor did. I have no idea how anyone could claim Odin is three times greater than King Thor.

keiththegreat
So he can destroy a galaxy, but he can't behead the desak?

quanchi112
So he can destroy a galaxy, but he can't behead the desak? That's horrible reasoning it's like saying Gladiator can destroy a planet but can he destroy Hulk's body.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stomps.

Oh, and Odin was definitely above King Thor. The Odin Force outright told Thor that the level he was using the power at was insignificant compared to it's infinite potential. Thor seemed to be learning as he went along. Tapping into more and more power as the threat grew.

And IIRC, Odin said he could annihilat the Destroyer and at one point owned Loki while he was in it I believe. I still think that while the Desak Destroyer amalgam was by default crazy durable, Desak corrupted the design.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stomps.

bbrem123
void soloed earth with ease...how is this stomp?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
void soloed earth with ease...how is this stomp? No one on Earth is even remotely close to Odin level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin could effortlessly replicate everything the Void did.

Black bolt z
Odin could effortlessly replicate everything the Void did. Oh is quan going to "own" you biscuits!

bbrem123
Odin could effortlessly replicate everything the Void did.

ok...so what make him above void then...cuz void soloed earth effortlessly too

saying odin can do the same does not prove one bit that he stomps here

Black bolt z

saying odin can do the same does not prove one bit that he stomps here Originally posted by Black bolt z
No one on Earth is even remotely close to Odin level.

bbrem123

saying odin can do the same does not prove one bit that he stomps here

proof he stomps please

ur answer means nothing

Rage.Of.Olympus
We don't have to prove anything. This Void did not do anything on Odin's level. It's up to you to prove this isn't a stomp.

Which of course you can't but whatever, let's pretend.

Badabing
We don't have to prove anything. This Void did not do anything on Odin's level. It's up to you to prove this isn't a stomp.

Which of course you can't but whatever, let's pretend. I think Odin says...It had to be done. biscuits

the Darkone
Odin will sh** stomp Void. At best Void is high trans level or mid, he is dealing with the cream of the crop of Sky Fathers in Odin. Odin defeated his evil self that was destroyer galaxies and absorbing Infinity powers at the same time. Odin will ram his spear up Void a$$ and flick the switch.

Odin 10/10

bbrem123
thor has faced skyfather treats and won...void one shot him...top high herald was a fly to void...how is this a stomp please

bbrem123
Originally posted by Badabing
I think Odin says...It had to be done. biscuits

just like thor did this time....o wait he he died beer

bbrem123
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin will sh** stomp Void. At best Void is high trans level or mid, he is dealing with the cream of the crop of Sky Fathers in Odin. Odin defeated his evil self that was destroyer galaxies and absorbing Infinity powers at the same time. Odin will ram his spear up Void a$$ and flick the switch.

Odin 10/10

cuz void cant reform or anything instantly

void rearranges his molecules and turns him into a pile of poop

Badabing
just like thor did this time....o wait he he died beer Gooooood. I can feel your hate. It make you strooong with the dur!

the Darkone
thor has faced skyfather treats and won...void one shot him...top high herald was a fly to void...how is this a stomp please

Thor faced sky-fathers won and lost but when he faces his daddy Odin and get"s embarrassed, Odin will do what Molecule Man should have done or I should say the real Molecule Man not this passive momma boy, Odin will scatter his atoms across the universe or Odin be an prick and put on Destroyer Armor and beat sh** out Void.

Truth be told Odin is too much for Void, Odin will not lay down like Molecule Man did.

Rage.Of.Olympus

What? Void never one shot the Thor. You have it the other way around.

And let's be honest, if this wasn't an Avenger's comic book, Void would have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

You can just tell by Bendis' stories that his Thor is on the precipice of entering I-say-thee-nay mode.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Badabing
I think Odin says...It had to be done. biscuits

thumb up

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65111/1353233-thor_he_killed_sentry_on_crack_super.png

bbrem123
What? Void never one shot the Thor. You have it the other way around.

And let's be honest, if this wasn't an Avenger's comic book, Void would have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

You can just tell by Bendis' stories that his Thor is on the precipice of entering I-say-thee-nay mode.

to bad he did

http://img602.imageshack.us/i/sentrywhatif1.jpg/

Rage.Of.Olympus
to bad he did

facepalm

Forgot we were talking about the What If. My bad.

We don't know how that Thor compares to 616 Thor, and technically that wasn't a one shot.

iceman24567
Odin dominates

bbrem123
wait a sec...so in the what if they pretty much say killing an olympian god is harder to kill then an asgardian god....i dont get it

Colossus-Big C
thor has faced skyfather treats and won

Colossus-Big C
wait a sec...so in the what if they pretty much say killing an olympian god is harder to kill then an asgardian god....i dont get it scans?

bbrem123
here it explains why he lost in 616

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=sentry_ownares1.jpg

and here is him killing thor with no trouble and ends up destroying the world

WhiteWitchKing
here it explains why he lost in 616

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/?action=view&current=sentry_ownares1.jpg

and here is him killing thor with no trouble and ends up destroying the world

Not really. Ares weakened him on the battlefield after he'd fought Thor with the help of Osborn and crew. Then he went after Thor for round two and lost.

In the What If, Sentry kills Ares and shows up to the battlefield well rested. Assuming everything else would be the same, Thor is ganged up by Sentry and co in round one. Round two comes around and an exhausted Thor goes up against a fresh Sentry who beats him. Or if you want to assume it was the first round that Thor lost in the What If, Thor still would have gone up against Sentry and co unless it specified differently. In other words, Thor>Ares.

Odin takes this. Thor has trouble with Surfer and Hela. If you want to compare high end feats, Odin has far more than Void or Thor.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor faced sky-fathers won and lost but when he faces his daddy Odin and get"s embarrassed, Odin will do what Molecule Man should have done or I should say the real Molecule Man not this passive momma boy, Odin will scatter his atoms across the universe or Odin be an prick and put on Destroyer Armor and beat sh** out Void.

Truth be told Odin is too much for Void, Odin will not lay down like Molecule Man did. Also when void did beat MM it was after the battle and it was not like MM had a chance to defend he was running around raising hell and thought he kill of the sentry so i doubt he was expecting sentry and itwas clear from MM reaction he was caught off guard

Deadline
Originally posted by DarkOdin
he was caught off guard

wtf. Was it some MA fight or something?

the ninjak
Thor didn't defeat Sentry and most definitely not Void.
Sentry wanted to die.
And Thor just pulled the trigger.

quanchi112
Odin could effortlessly replicate everything the Void did. I don't think so.

Sirius77
Lol Odin stomps.

the ninjak
What If Void killed a Watcher.

And latter in that same issue the Watcher killed Galactus with a gesture.

It's just a question if Odin>Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Lol Odin stomps. Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.