Kinda disapointed in the Wii Virtual Console

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
One of the reasons I bought a wii was for the virtual console.

Its great, I've got all the marios and zeldas. Stuff I've owned, and stuff I've never played.

I've always regretted not owning a sega genesis and N64, now I do, kind of.

Although I guess I was delusional thinking that the entire libraries of NES, SNES, GENESIS, and N64 would eventually be available for download. Most of these reasons are probably because of that wonderful thing that unites humanity- MONEY. Game companies want there money, and Nintendo wants their money, and we want to spend money. But who gets what and how much of it is something apparently people can't come to terms with.

There is some great stuff on the VC, although

Missing in action:

Star fox
donkey kong country 64
perfect dark
golden eye
TMNT games (II, III, IV,hyperstone heist, tournament fighters)
A bizillion comic adaptations (particularly the x-men games for genesis, batman NES, and death and return of superman SNES)

hmmm, maybe someday

Bardock42
I was actually considering buying the Wii, mostly for the Virtual Console (and maybe Mario Galaxy)...I am still undecided.

Impediment
Mario Galaxy is awesome.

The Wii VC has some good titles, but, lately, the selection is just pitiful. I suggest looking at the Wii VC catalogue of current/upcoming titles to help with your decision.

Me? I call it disappointing.

Cyner

Peach
Originally posted by Cyner

FFS. No posting about illegal activity.

Also, they're not going to ever release Goldeneye on the VC. They released a complete remake of the game 2 months ago. And they can't release Perfect Dark because of licensing issues.

And we have threads for this already.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.