Link vs. Arceus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I know, I know, I'm such a b@$+@rd. evil face

Hero of Hyrule goes up against the God of the Pokeverse.

In this match, Link goes composite. He is from Orcarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess. He has all items and weapons from the three Legend of Zelda games and is granted the full Triforce. As for Arceus, he's equipped with all plates.

Fight will commence in a Pokemon stadium.

Now, who will win?

MooCowofJustice
Arceus, ScreamPaste will not disagree. Mostly because you failed to grant Link the full Triforce.

So yeah, he won't disagree. At least not if he knows what's good for him.

Demonic Phoenix
Arceus creates a new Pokemon based on Link's appearance, who proceeds to rape Link, who enjoys it.

link-rape

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Arceus, ScreamPaste will not disagree. Mostly because you failed to grant Link the full Triforce.

So yeah, he won't disagree. At least not if he knows what's good for him.

Forgot about that. Just now edited and have granted Link full Triforce just so he can fair against Arceus.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Arceus creates a new Pokemon based on Link's appearance, who proceeds to rape Link, who enjoys it.

link-rape

Even with the full triforce, this still happens to Link.

The Scenario
I am not touching this.

ScreamPaste
Arceus is universal, he wins. This thread is ghey shit. The Triforce makes it debatable, but no one wants to have that debate. This thread isn't even particularly humorous. Nice fail.

Tingle > Nemesis.

MooCowofJustice
I propose we devote this thread to NemeSis jokes.

NemeSis and his clone walk into a bar. Everyone in it commits suicide because there are two of him.

ScreamPaste

NemeSis and his clone walk into a bar. Everyone in it commits suicide because there are two of him.
INDEED.

NemeSis makes a thread, the forum as a whole facepalms. Wait, this actually happens. D:

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Arceus is universal, he wins. This thread is ghey shit. The Triforce makes it debatable, but no one wants to have that debate. This thread isn't even particularly humorous. Nice fail.

Tingle > Nemesis.

You know that even with the full Triforce, Link still gets raped, and enjoys it. uhuh

Hmm, wait, could Link use the Triforce to create a pokeball to capture Arceus?

Nemesis X

In Majora's Mask, MooCow walks down a dirt path while reading the latest issue of Poke-hentai. Few hours later, Termina had what's called a milk road.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You know that even with the full Triforce, Link still gets raped, and enjoys it. uhuh

Hmm, wait, could Link use the Triforce to create a pokeball to capture Arceus? haermm technicly sort of?

stick out tongue

There is a debate to be had about the full triforce v.s. Arceus though, I just really, really don't want it. Arceus wins, and **** this thread.

MooCowofJustice
He doesn't want it because he knows there is no way to win it and I will out last him in a contest of sheer willpower.

link-rape

ScreamPaste
He doesn't want it because he knows there is no way to win it and I will out last him in a contest of sheer willpower.

link-rape
You can't outlast me in a contest of will power, don't illusion yourself. I just don't give a shit. uhuh

MooCowofJustice
I need a white glove, damn it.

I will accept this challenge, sir. If you are man enough!

Nemesis X
I need a white glove, damn it.

I will accept this challenge, sir. If you are man enough!

Scream will get ready as soon as he's done with his shots of Molson Dry.

MooCowofJustice
I don't read hentai, NemeSis, so you know. In fact, I've never read a manga of any kind. So, I'm pretty sure that you are more likely to read that than I am. And you brought it up. Do your twisted ideas about sex leave you with a feeling of guilt?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You don't do shots of beer, you naive, virginal, ****!

Also, James Ready >.

Nemesis X
I don't read hentai, NemeSis, so you know. In fact, I've never read a manga of any kind. So, I'm pretty sure that you are more likely to read that than I am. And you brought it up. Do your twisted ideas about sex leave you with a feeling of guilt?

Well I do feel guilty about one thing. I should've known your mother had Kinglers before things happened sad

Demonic Phoenix
haermm technicly sort of?

stick out tongue

There is a debate to be had about the full triforce v.s. Arceus though, I just really, really don't want it. Arceus wins, and **** this thread.

I shalt make a new thread then!

Originally posted by Nemesis X

'Shots of Molson Dry' crylaugh

MooCowofJustice
My mother is far too intimidating for someone as spineless as you to keep an erection in her presence.

Plus, she's a heifer. Literally, you know.

ScreamPaste
My mother is far too intimidating for someone as spineless as you to keep an erection in her presence.

haermm THIS IS AWESOME.

MooCowofJustice
Not lying dude. She could make you stop drinking.

Nemesis X

That's why I put the paperbag over her head.

You mean the same heifer I made a whopper out of? 131

MooCowofJustice
It is not merely her face, you fool.

My mother is 5' 4 1/4", and she could defeat ten of you without so much as looking at you.

Nemesis X
My mother is 5' 4 1/4", and she could defeat ten of you without so much as looking at you.

The best women out there are the ones that are hard to get. She was such a worthy opponent.

MooCowofJustice
You had no chance. I know for a fact she physically beat up at least three other women. And that right there is about as much power as a few hundred of you. So...yeah...

Nemesis X
You had no chance. I know for a fact she physically beat up at least three other women. And that right there is about as much power as a few hundred of you. So...yeah...

So what you're saying is that you have to fight women to win their hearts? Life for you must be crappy (not to mention lonely) if you KO women during dates.

LLLLLink
Arceus is universal, he wins. This thread is ghey shit. The Triforce makes it debatable, but no one wants to have that debate.

Wrong. Link rapes the pony because:

A) True Force to govern ALL.

B) Possesses a weapon that counters omnipotence and omniscience. (Arceus has not been proven to possess either; you cant prove omnipotence without omniscience anyway)

C) He is immune to anything Arceus has via Chatuae Romani/Nayru's Love, immune to any TK, and possess that pesky Mirror Shield.

D) Wish for infinite Master Balls ftw.

SonPaste, I am disappoint.

MooCowofJustice
You do realize that there is nothing that says Master Balls cannot be destroyed, correct? It will catch any Pokemon without fail, provided it hits said Pokemon.

And wrong, the Triforce was beaten by Link. No matter how powerful it is, there is no excuse for that, right?

Don't you get tired of sticking your foot in your mouth?

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Wrong. Link rapes the pony because:

A) True Force to govern ALL.

B) Possesses a weapon that counters omnipotence and omniscience. (Arceus has not been proven to possess either; you cant prove omnipotence without omniscience anyway)

C) He is immune to anything Arceus has via Chatuae Romani/Nayru's Love, immune to any TK, and possess that pesky Mirror Shield.

D) Wish for infinite Master Balls ftw.

SonPaste, I am disappoint. 1. Please stop using a term which was said once in OoT, and had not been used since.

2. If omnipotence can be countered, it, you guessed it, IS NOT OMNIPOTENT. O:

3. No-limits fallacies are pretty cool brah.

4. Link doesn't know what a master ball is.

Holy shit man, I thought you got over your lameitude after the Pyron vs. Link thread, what is this I don't even.

linkownsyousobs
I thought it was said in ALttP too...

I don't really see what Arceus has over Link if he has the Triforce... your universal being was f***ed up by meteorites in his movie wasn't he? Shouldn't a "God" be able to predict that coming and avoid it, or at least something along those lines?

For some reason by me remembering that, all I can get out of this fight is Link chucking a granite rock at him stick out tongue

linkownsyousobs
When did Link ever beat the full triforce? I don't remember this ever happening.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
When did Link ever beat the full triforce? I don't remember this ever happening. aLttP, but meh. Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
I thought it was said in ALttP too...

I don't really see what Arceus has over Link if he has the Triforce... your universal being was f***ed up by meteorites in his movie wasn't he? Shouldn't a "God" be able to predict that coming and avoid it, or at least something along those lines?

For some reason by me remembering that, all I can get out of this fight is Link chucking a granite rock at him stick out tongue Inconsistent with the games where he's an unambiguously universal/supreme being who created time and space and their respective embodiments.

ares834
Inconsistent with the games where he's an unambiguously universal/supreme being who created time and space and their respective embodiments.
And yet he gets regularily beaten by a higher level Charizard... stick out tongue

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by ares834
And yet he gets regularily beaten by a higher level Charizard... stick out tongue laughing

MooCowofJustice
Arceus flew into that meteor on purpose. And there is the PIS factor, like every other Pokemans movie.

linkownsyousobs
Arceus flew into that meteor on purpose. And there is the PIS factor, like every other Pokemans movie. I didn't know that, I stopped watching Pokemon a long time ago. I never actually watched the movie.... the meteor still messed him up though stick out tongue

LLLLLink
You do realize that there is nothing that says Master Balls cannot be destroyed, correct? It will catch any Pokemon without fail, provided it hits said Pokemon.

And wrong, the Triforce was beaten by Link. No matter how powerful it is, there is no excuse for that, right?

Don't you get tired of sticking your foot in your mouth?

Master Sword counters the Triforce. Didn't you know that?

Originally posted by NemeBro
1. Please stop using a term which was said once in OoT, and had not been used since.

2. If omnipotence can be countered, it, you guessed it, IS NOT OMNIPOTENT. O:

3. No-limits fallacies are pretty cool brah.

4. Link doesn't know what a master ball is.

Holy shit man, I thought you got over your lameitude after the Pyron vs. Link thread, what is this I don't even.

1. Whining like an XBL kid is all you got?

2. Logical fallacy. Also, I've got in-game script to back up my claims.

3. "I cant think of any way to get around that." is all I just read.

4. I'll give you that one. Good thing that you can catch a pokemon with a mere aprikorn. Just carve out and mod some dang Deku nuts. Same difference.
Also, Bottle > Pokeball. Soul catching and shrinking bodies, ftw. Too bad it only works by manually catching.

What can I say? Unlike the others, sticking my head in the sand when I hear something I don't like just isn't my way.

TheAuraAngel
Kay guys. It's composite Link meaning the cartoon and Cd-i Link are fused in.

So Link loses based on pure fail.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Kay guys. It's composite Link meaning the cartoon and Cd-i Link are fused in.

So Link loses based on pure fail.

The win of OoT negates the fail.

TheAuraAngel
The win of OoT negates the fail.

Nah.

MooCowofJustice
There's no excuse for it, 5L. Ganon lost.

linkownsyousobs
With a sword designed specifically for that reason. Arceus lost to a meteor, yet he's still a "god".

MooCowofJustice
Now you're missing the point too. No excuse means no excuse.

LLLLLink
There's no excuse for it, 5L. Ganon lost.

Which means that Link won.
It wouldn't be the first "god" Link has killed, anyway. Link wins this.

MooCowofJustice
There you go again with that idiocy. You need to stop that.

Cyner
Actually... there's certainly something to be said for TrueForce Link winning, but I'm lazy.

MooCowofJustice
Good news everyone! /proffessor

This thread needs to be closed. Look what I found.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=506528&pagenumber=2

Did you all know that MewTwo is a Kangaroo? laughing

MooCowofJustice
>_>

Wrong thread...

God damn it.

NemeBro
1. Whining like an XBL kid is all you got?

2. Logical fallacy. Also, I've got in-game script to back up my claims.

3. "I cant think of any way to get around that." is all I just read.

4. I'll give you that one. Good thing that you can catch a pokemon with a mere aprikorn. Just carve out and mod some dang Deku nuts. Same difference.
Also, Bottle > Pokeball. Soul catching and shrinking bodies, ftw. Too bad it only works by manually catching.

What can I say? Unlike the others, sticking my head in the sand when I hear something I don't like just isn't my way. 1. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the flatulence that is your argument. O: The term was used all of once, stop using it.

2. Logical fallacy? Care to name which one? Oh I do not doubt that the Master Sword can counter the Triforce, I am just saying that if that is the case, it is not omnipotent. O:

3. Damn man, guess you gotta go back to the 1st grade to lern 2 read then. D: The notion that Chatuae Romani/Nayru's Love will protect from any damage no matter how great, or that the Master Sword grants him immunity to any TK user no matter what the magnitude, or that the Mirror Shield can deflect anything is a no-limits fallacy, in that their abilities have never been demonstrated to be that level. Hence it is a no-limits fallacy.

4. Something Link ALSO doesn't know. O: Not to mention I highly doubt it would work on Arceus.

Are you serious? A Pokeball, which works on the smallest few inch Pokemon to ones that are larger than buses, converts it to energy, shrinking it as well, and contains it in a tiny ball. Pokemon tech>Bottles

ScreamPaste
This thread needs to go away. Threads that involve things like the triforce and Arceus are rarely interesting.

TheAuraAngel
Arceus throws a star at Link.

/thread.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs

Great. Let's all use anime-based feats IN THE GAMES VERSUS FORUMS.
Turd.

ares834
Fine. What feats does Arceus have in the games? Other than getting caught by a ten year old boy and his balls.

TheAuraAngel
Fine. What feats does Arceus have in the games? Other than getting caught by a ten year old boy and his balls.

Creating the universe. And giving birth to time and space.

ares834
Nah, thats only according to legend.

TheAuraAngel
Nah, thats only according to legend.

The space and time thing is not. smile

ares834
Where is this stated?

TheAuraAngel
Where is this stated?

Read Arceus event.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinjoh_Ruins

ares834
Ah of course. That scene was actually awesome. However, while Arceus may be able to creat Dialiga and Palkia neither are stated to be "time" and "space". By this I mean it is, once again, only according to legend that time started when Dialga was born or space for Palkia.

TheAuraAngel
The fact that they learn moves that tear up space and distort time is only based on legend?

That, and why would Cyrus even bother with trying to get these guys if their power was only found in myth? In fact, these Pokemon shouldn't even exist since they are myths right?

MooCowofJustice
We've seen Dialga and Palkia create universes on their own power in Diamond and Pearl. And in the anime we see Dialga and Palkia control time and space easily.

Cyner
We've seen Dialga and Palkia create universes on their own power in Diamond and Pearl. And in the anime we see Dialga and Palkia control time and space easily.

create universes? lolno

ares834
The fact that they learn moves that tear up space and distort time is only based on legend?
No. The control time and space. But that doesn't mean it bagen to flow when they were born.

No. Many myths are based on reality.

Phanteros
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/arceus-vs-dragon-ballzgt-1694.jpg

TheAuraAngel
No. The control time and space. But that doesn't mean it bagen to flow when they were born.

Attacks that can literally mess up time and space themselves are still more impressive and lean to the the myths being true.

So, you think people just casually walk around and see Dialga and Palkia? Even though not a one of their entries in the pokedex are based on actually scientific research?

ares834
Attacks that can literally mess up time and space themselves are still more impressive and lean to the the myths being true.
It's impressive sure. But it really doesn't point to the myths to be true. Afterall, fire wasn't created when Charmander was born. Further more, the Sinjoh Ruins actually suggests that it is not true. This is because one of them can be birthed meaning there could be multiples of them.

What? lol. Of course I think someone saw them at one time. And no some of their pokedex entries are based on research.

TheAuraAngel
It's impressive sure. But it really doesn't point to the myths to be true. Afterall, fire wasn't created when Charmander was born. Further more, the Sinjoh Ruins actually suggests that it is not true. This is because one of them can be birthed meaning there could be multiples of them.

What? lol. Of course I think someone saw them at one time. And no some of their pokedex entries are based on research.

No one ever said it did? And that actually proves the Arceus myth true, since he can create 3 Legendary Pokemon whenever it wants.

Well perhaps, but how they go about studying whether something controls time or not is beyond me. That and the Pokedex doesn't make much sense.

Dialga and Palkia have complete control over space and time. Arceus created both of them and can use their signature moves. This probably means he can control both of them, which means Link loses here.

ares834
Creating three legendary pokemon=/= creating universe. There is also the fact that he can't do it whenever he wants and he needs Unknowns to help him.

Finally, if we take legends as undeniable fact than the triforce can grant Link any wish he wants.

TheAuraAngel
Creating three legendary pokemon=/= creating universe. There is also the fact that he can't do it whenever he wants and he needs Unknowns to help him.

Finally, if we take legends as undeniable fact than the triforce can grant Link any wish he wants.

Creating a Pokemon that can control space completely, one that can control time completely, and one that can is essentially antimatter. That and they are called the Creation Trio might be an indication.

What is the greatest feat of the triforce that would honeslty make me think Link could stand a chance against what is essentially God?

ares834
The Creation Trio is an arbitrary name given to them by fans, not the game itself. And as I pointed out Arceus had help creating them.

Well according to legend the triforce can grant any wish. So Link can wish to kill Arceus... wink

TheAuraAngel
The Creation Trio is an arbitrary name given to them by fans, not the game itself. And as I pointed out Arceus had help creating them.

Well according to legend the triforce can grant any wish. So Link can wish to kill Arceus... wink

Yes, cause the fact that they have complete control over time and space indicates that the other myths are wrong. And you have proof that he had help from the Unknown to originally create them?

Arceus has completely stopped time around Link, making it impossible for him to do anything.

ares834
Yes, cause the fact that they have complete control over time and space indicates that the other myths are wrong. And you have proof that he had help from the Unknown to originally create them?
Yeah I do. He can only create the pokemon there... With all the unknows swirling around him. And he can only do it once.

Since when has Arceus controlled time? Let me guess... Never.

TheAuraAngel
Yeah I do. He can only create the pokemon there... With all the unknows swirling around him. And he can only do it once.

Since when has Arceus controlled time? Let me guess... Never.

Where did there come from to begin with?

Roar of Time distorts time. Spacial Rend can let Arceus put the triforce in another dimension. He then throws a star at Link.

ares834
It was created by ancient people to show respect to Arceus.

Because Spacial Rend always forces things into other dimensions... Oh wait. It rips space, which makes almost no sense, but nothing has ever been forced through the tear before.

TheAuraAngel
It was created by ancient people to show respect to Arceus.

Because Spacial Rend always forces things into other dimensions... Oh wait. It rips space, which makes almost no sense, but nothing has ever been forced through the tear before.

People created the Pokemon?

Gameplay limitations aren't my problem. He can rip holes in space and throw things in for all I care.

ares834
No. But they created the stage that Arceus used. Which was the "there" I was reffering to.

Sure Palkia can, but Arceus has never been said to fully control space.

TheAuraAngel
No. But they created the stage that Arceus used. Which was the "there" I was reffering to.

Sure Palkia can, but Arceus has never been said to fully control space.

Where did Dialga and Palkia come from?

He can tear holes in it. And while waking up in the movie, he was shaking the tearing holes in space if I recall.

ares834
Created by Arceus... Your point. I already said he created them.

Did he... I haven't actually watched the movie so I'll take you word for it.

Anyways, my point has always been this. Blindly listening to the legends is wrong. If we do then Link has an object that will instantly allow him to win.
Then there is the fact that Arceus simply isn't all powerful, plenty of other pokemon can clearly challenge him. Also even if Arceus did at one point create the world, by the time of the games he clearly is no longer at full power. Hnce why Cynthia says he will show his trainer a glimpse of his "true power".

MooCowofJustice

Funny, I think that's actually what Dialga's Pokedex entry says. When it was born, Time began to flow.

ares834
Ah however it is not presented as fact rather it says, "It is said that time began moving when Dialga was born."

MooCowofJustice
And Dialga consistently displaying control over time means nothing to you?

ares834
Controling time is cool. But it doesn't mean he created it.

MooCowofJustice
No, Arceus did that when he created Dialga and Palkia. But Time began to flow when Dialga was born, and Space expanded when Palkia was born. They are tied to Time and Space.

ares834
But you see that requires the legends to be true. I see no reason for them to be true. Especially since Arceus isn't shown to be all powerful. I simply see them as incredibly powerful pokemon, but not literal Gods.

MooCowofJustice
I still don't get why you won't accept the Pokedex as canon. Games are the highest authority next to the words of the creators. And the Pokedex is regarded in these games as factual information.

ares834
I do consider the pokedex canon. However when it says these pokemon created the world it presents the information as legends and myth rather than actual fact by saying such things as "according to legends" or "It is said".

MooCowofJustice
And again, their other various entries being true, as well as every other entry from every other Pokemon, means absolutely nothing to you? And not even when powers mentioned in these entries and greater powers are shown in other forms of the canon as well?

ares834
The adition of "according to legend" simply moves them from factual information to possable. One of these also mention that Arceus molded the world with a thousand arms, despite the fact that he has no arms nor has he ever changed his shape in any form of canon.

Really pokemon has introduced the theme of creationism vs evolution. One has Arceus creating all the pokemon, the other has Mew serving as the ancestor of all Pokemon.

MooCowofJustice
Back and forth is fun. "According to legend" cannot be overlooked in your eyes even though all of them have been proven. Except for the shaping the universe, and time being began at Dialga's birth, even though those are kind of hard to show anyway.

The Scenario
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllMythsAreTrue

This is fiction. If the game says something, it's more than likely that it is true, unless there is reason to believe that the information is false. In Pokemon, there is nothing to indicate that the myths are false, but a little to indicate that they're true.

Take Giratina as the given example. "It is said" to have been banished to the Reverse World, which no one can really access without the god Pokemon. It turns out this is true, the Reverse World exists, and Giratina is indeed there. There's nothing condradicting the myths, and they're there for a reason, which is mostly exposition. In real life, you'd have a better position on this point, but fictional myths simply aren't like real myths, as they're storytelling devices which serve to give you an idea of what the subject is like.

AsbestosFlaygon
Getting caught is part of gameplay mechanics.
He was never really caught in the games, since he is quite literally the Pokegod.

The fact that Giovanni, N, Cyrus and other criminal heads didn't even want to catch him means he must be something essential in Pokeverse. In fact, it's arguable they probably don't even know/believe if he really exists (he does), since his tales are only told in myths and legends.

As to feats, he created the Pokemon universe from nothing. Literally.
He gave birth to Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina and the 3 Beings of Emotion, Pokemon with total control over emotions (Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf).

TheAuraAngel
The adition of "according to legend" simply moves them from factual information to possable. One of these also mention that Arceus molded the world with a thousand arms, despite the fact that he has no arms nor has he ever changed his shape in any form of canon.

Really pokemon has introduced the theme of creationism vs evolution. One has Arceus creating all the pokemon, the other has Mew serving as the ancestor of all Pokemon.

But he can change. We see it because of his plates that change his fundamental being. Why can't I belive that he can't change to have arms?

There is no reason it can't be both. Arceus creates Mew, and after millions of years, the Pokemon we know today have evolved from Mew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.