The Molson Dry Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Playing Fallout 3's Nuka Cola Challenge and noticing ScreamPaste's thirst for Canada's overrated beer gave me an idea to make this thread.

ScreamPaste had a fridge full of Molson Dry but unfortunately for him, it became empty after his last American Pie-wannabe party. He'd go to the store to buy some but people these days don't fall for the "give me beer and you get rupee" trick anymore (in other words: he's broke). To make sure he doesn't do the work to get more MD, he hires two morons outside the country who fall for said trick to do the work for him instead.

Link (OoT) and Kratos (GoW3) are on a race to get more Molson Dry and they have to find the beverages by venturing across the country and returning back to SP's house. The total amount each has to try and get is 5,430. There's only one bottle in each store and there are like a total of 18,495 grocery stores in Canada (c'mon, they love long adventures!). The two can hit eachother, meaning if one hits the other, a MD bottle will automatically fall out and the hitter can get it and the hittee can try and retrieve it. Btw, they can't kill eachother just so you know.

Who will get the most Molson Dry and make ScreamPaste a happy drunk?

TheGoldenSpy
Racing match?

How fast is Kratos with hermes sandals? Slightly faster than mercer?

ScreamPaste
You naive ****, Molson Dry isn't Canadian beer. I don't drink it, and you cannot do mother****ing shots of it.

Wut? What does this even mean?

Link is far better at open world adventuring than Kratos. uhuh

NemeBro
I gotta say.

I laughed. no expression So hard.

Badabing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Playing Fallout 3's Nuka Cola Challenge and noticing ScreamPaste's thirst for Canada's overrated beer gave me an idea to make this thread.

ScreamPaste had a fridge full of Molson Dry but unfortunately for him, it became empty after his last American Pie-wannabe party. He'd go to the store to buy some but people these days don't fall for the "give me beer and you get rupee" trick anymore (in other words: he's broke). To make sure he doesn't do the work to get more MD, he hires two morons outside the country who fall for said trick to do the work for him instead.

Link (OoT) and Kratos (GoW3) are on a race to get more Molson Dry and they have to find the beverages by venturing across the country and returning back to SP's house. The total amount each has to try and get is 5,430. There's only one bottle in each store and there are like a total of 18,495 grocery stores in Canada (c'mon, they love long adventures!). The two can hit eachother, meaning if one hits the other, a MD bottle will automatically fall out and the hitter can get it and the hittee can try and retrieve it. Btw, they can't kill eachother just so you know.

Who will get the most Molson Dry and make ScreamPaste a happy drunk? durink

Peach
...what the ****.

No.

General Kaliero
ScreamPaste is not a game character. Read the rules. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.