Esther Coleman/Leena Klammer (Orphan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/sites/default/files/OR-03997.jpg
Isabelle Furhman as Esther Coleman (real name Leena Klammer).

My first thread of the new year.

The tagline got it right. There is something wrong with Esther.

Kate and John Coleman's marriage is on the rocks, the end result of their third child being stillborn combined that Kate is a recovering drunk. So they decide to adopt a child.

That is where Esther comes in. Shortly after moving in, bad things start to happen.

A local schoolgirl falls off the slide and breaks her ankle. The head nun who ran the orphanage is beaten to death. Max narrowly avoids being killed inside her mom's car. Daniel is nearly burned to death inside his treehouse.

It is while Kate is researching Esther's past that the truth is revealed.

Esther is not a nine-year-old Russian girl. She is instead Leena Klammer, a 33-year-old Estonian mental patient who has hypopituitarism, a condition that stunted her physical growth, and has spent most of her life posing as a little girl.

She is also very violent, and has killed off several families following being spurned by the male head of the household.

Can't really blame them. Next thing you know, Elliot Stabler comes crashing through the door and starts beating the crap out of them.

Orphan is a pretty good horror flick. I highly recommend it.

P-Geyser
I love the movie Orphan. Believe it or not, I adore Esther/Leena. I felt sorry for her. Here are my fav pics of Esther. The first being when those little bitches tried to remove her collar at school...Esther lets out a scream that scares the sh!t out of everybody. laughing

P-Geyser
Her sinister smile when she came close to burning her wimpy punka$$ stepbrother.

P-Geyser
Ofcourse the end...was a real chiller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.