kraven hunts conan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
they are in a deserted new york city. daylight. conan knows kraven is hunting him. does the hunter bag his prey or does conan slice him up? standard gear for both.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by leonidas
they are in a deserted new york city. daylight. conan knows kraven is hunting him. does the hunter bag his prey or does conan slice him up? standard gear for both.

Against Conan. This may be Kraven's last hunt.

Kid Kurdy
They are pretty close, could go either way.

Deadline
I dunno man isn't Conan a walking plot device? I was at herochat and somebody said that reading Conan was like getting punched in the face. The guys so badass it pisses you off.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Deadline
I dunno man isn't Conan a walking plot device? I was at herochat and somebody said that reading Conan was like getting punched in the face. The guys so badass it pisses you off.
Maybe, but that can be said about a LOT of characters.

Deadline
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Maybe, but that can be said about a LOT of characters.

Not from what I heard, hes not highly trained, doesn't have any enhancements hes just a big guy with a sword and he just somehow manages to beat amazing threats.

Serioulsy though the way the guy described him hes like a super alpha male.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Deadline
Not from what I heard, hes not highly trained, doesn't have any enhancements hes just a big guy with a sword and he just somehow manages to beat amazing threats.

Serioulsy though the way the guy described him hes like a super alpha male.
Conan is just a strong, tough and cunning guy, but he has no super powers. But don't forget he's a comic character, even non powered comic characters do amazing stuff they really shouldn't be able to do.

Have you ever read What If, in which Conan fougth Captain America ? It was a good read and, last but not least, a pretty good fight between the two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.