Prometheus & Deathstroke Vs Taskmaster & Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2355/96734-183217-prometheus_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18627/1580269-deathstroke_01cwip_04_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1342940-109_taskmaster_3_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1394270-assassinforhire_teaser_large.jpeg

Space M ummy
depends on what kind of equipment everyone is running around with here. In pure MA skill, team 2 >>>>> over team 1 by a decent margin. With prep and equipment team 1 can even it up though.

MrMind
prometheus is a walking plot device who has took on JLA twice, deathstroke is also a plot device took on JLA and teen titans.
although they bust team with prep, but the fact that they constantly took on people far more powerful than tasky and elektra make me think they can win this fight. since prometheus get his equiments and stroke get his sword here.
yeah, I'll go with team 1.

Marvelknight
Team 1 7/10.

tross
Originally posted by MrMind
prometheus is a walking plot device who has took on JLA twice, deathstroke is also a plot device took on JLA and teen titans.
although they bust team with prep, but the fact that they constantly took on people far more powerful than tasky and elektra make me think they can win this fight. since prometheus get his equiments and stroke get his sword here.
yeah, I'll go with team 1.

Elektra can mind rape FTW and Taksy also has a sword

Prep-Man
Originally posted by tross

Prom has psi blockers.

MrMind
Originally posted by tross
stroke has the Promethium Sword and prometheus has dealt with martian manhunter before, tp will not be a problem

Desaad
Prometheus is really too much of a wildcard.

I'd put Deathstroke over either person on Team 2 in overall formidability -- not in terms of MA skill, but just overall formidability -- but Prometheus has a strange and winding record.

Obviously those first two Morrison appearances made him seem impossible capable, but that was with having tons of one sided prep. Would he perform as well against foes without such detailed knowledge on them? I doubt so -- Catwoman was able to defeat him, even there, in a way by adding an unplanned for element.

Of course, if he's got his cosmic key, or is the 'version' he was at the end in Cry for Justice, then he wins no problem. But that's really putting in an Iron Man level foe, which is unfair.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Desaad
Prometheus is really too much of a wildcard.

I'd put Deathstroke over either person on Team 2 in overall formidability -- not in terms of MA skill, but just overall formidability -- but Prometheus has a strange and winding record.

Obviously those first two Morrison appearances made him seem impossible capable, but that was with having tons of one sided prep. Would he perform as well against foes without such detailed knowledge on them? I doubt so -- Catwoman was able to defeat him, even there, in a way by adding an unplanned for element.

Of course, if he's got his cosmic key, or is the 'version' he was at the end in Cry for Justice, then he wins no problem. But that's really putting in an Iron Man level foe, which is unfair.

Most of Prometheus' embarrassing loses were retcon'd away as being Chad Graham while the real Prometheus was in a MM mind prison.

Desaad
Yes, but it doesn't leave him with a lot of showings by which to judge, especially not skill showings.

Everything he did, he did with a lot of very specific, very one sided prep. And since he's a cheat by his very nature -- the antithesis of Batman in every way, who is the modern manifestation of dedication -- it's very likely that he doesn't have a lot of skill on his own. What does that mean for his ability to improvise, when faced with foes whose weaknesses he can't exploit?

Mindset
I agree with Desaad, he's smart.

Konton
Prometheus at his best makes this too harsh for team 2 to pull off. Taskmaster isn't good enough IMO and seeing as Prom wrecked Shiva in two panels or so, Elektra would be f*cked. She can compete with DS, but not Prom- and Tasky isn't beating either.

Lord_Talron
i think prometheus makes this too one-sided

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.