Bor/Odin Force Thor vs Superman Prime/Yat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Bentley
Prime solos the field.

celeyhyga17
I'm thinkin Prime. Sodam is useless here.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

DarkOdin
Team 1 IMO great fight !! not by much either . Bor raw power can kill high heralds with asingle shot and he has magic to back. Odin power Thor was a beast. I think because of bor and Thor combine raw power they should be able to take out team 2 but it is close 6/10 Bor needs more feats to prove he is a skyfather level but he was still a beast either way

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Bor raw power can kill high heralds with asingle shot

when and where?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
when and where? When he hit Tho the only thing that kept Thor alive was the odinpower. So he can one shot classic Thor and as far as durability from the herald class Thor is one of the top 3 imo

iceman24567
Prime rips them to shreds using Sodam Yat as a living shield until he dies of course

Sin I AM
you have a scan......i read the book but i dont have it.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you have a scan......i read the book but i dont have it. Sorry i don't have any scans but it is in one of his old Thor respect thread i will see if i can get you a link

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
When he hit Tho the only thing that kept Thor alive was the odinpower. So he can one shot classic Thor and as far as durability from the herald class Thor is one of the top 3 imo

As far as blunt force durability goes, I think thor is number one and I have numerous of reason proving this.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
As far as blunt force durability goes, I think thor is number one and I have numerous of reason proving this.

Put up, or shut up.

celeyhyga17
lawlerskates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.