Thanos & Depowered Tyrant (No BFR) vs ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
...this team.

Superman (sun dipped for 24 hours & bloodlusted)
WW (with full gear, minus Godwave)
(Exiles) Silver Surfer
WWH
Thor (Warrior Madness)
Trion Juggermaut
Darkseid
GLs Hal & Kyle
Lobo
Onslaught

Scenarios to consider:

A) Team gets an ambush scenario

B) All on team get go to KO one first, before they can attack the other

C) Doom, Batman and Cap'n America lead the charge with 1 day of prep

TheGame17
The team definitely wins in scenario C.

carver9
This is madness. Thanos gets taken out easily and tyrant drops a couple of peeps but he falls also. Trion juggernaut alone could crush anyone on the opposing team. This fight is ridiculous.

BobbyD
Originally posted by carver9
This is madness. Thanos gets taken out easily and tyrant drops a couple of peeps but he falls also. Trion juggernaut alone could crush anyone on the opposing team. This fight is ridiculous. embarrasment

Sorry. ...just trying to gauge the other two's strength as a tandem.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bobby... you're the champion of making stupid threads. People are fogetting that many on this team would just be BFR right away.

quanchi112
Thanoso and Tyrant all day.

Sirius77
Add a no bfr option, Bobby. I don't think that this is a bad thread, good job man.

carver9
Originally posted by BobbyD
embarrasment

Sorry. ...just trying to gauge the other two's strength as a tandem.

My bad bobby, this "can" be a decent fight because some people can make arguments for both sides.

I'm going with the opposing team.

I honestly believe that onslaught and trion would be enough to end this but again, some people can make an argument for both sides.

Good job bobby... ignore my previous post.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How exactly is Trion beating Tyrant or Thanos with them using all their abilities?

Black bolt z
How the hell is thanos and tyrant supposed to win?

This is a massive stomp. I mean trion juggernaut with no BFR? Thats just ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How the hell is thanos and tyrant supposed to win?

This is a massive stomp. I mean trion juggernaut with no BFR? Thats just ridiculous. What did Trion do that was so impressive ? Let's start here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
What did Trion do that was so impressive ? Let's start here. Punching through reality with physical strength.

quanchi112
Punching through reality with physical strength. You mean through dimensions how is that impressive ? odin's done far superior things than this. I guess team Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
You mean through dimensions how is that impressive ? odin's done far superior things than this. I guess team Thanos wins. Prove team thanos wins. They can do nothing to hurt trion.

quanchi112
Prove team thanos wins. They can do nothing to hurt trion. Overpower him.

Black bolt z
Overpower him. Prove they can.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Punching through reality with physical strength.

So his Thor level?

quanchi112
Prove they can. Thanos is the avatar of death he can kill him.

Black bolt z
Thanos is the avatar of death he can kill him. Being the avatar of death doesn't make him any strongerOriginally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So his Thor level? Regular juggernaut beats thor on a regular basis no expression.

zopzop
Team Thanos and DP Tyrant stomp.

And if Doom and Batman are STUPID enough to bring any kind of tech to the fight, it's an epic RAPE STOMP in favor of Team 1 since Tryant will just take control of their tech using his powers.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Team Thanos and DP Tyrant stomp.

And if Doom and Batman are STUPID enough to bring any kind of tech to the fight, it's an epic RAPE STOMP in favor of Team 1 since Tryant will just take control of their tech using his powers. Please explain how tyrant stomps.

zopzop
DP Tyrant was laughing his way through High Heralds and punking Galactus. DP Tyrant's technopathy was able to overwhelm Galactus' control over his own tech! Doom and Batman < Galactus.

Thanos stood up to a high end skyfather and has killed high heralds with ease. He killed the SS with 7 punches.

WTF is anyone on Team 2 gonna do vs that?

Black bolt z
DP Tyrant was laughing his way through High Heralds and punking Galactus. DP Tyrant's technopathy was able to overwhelm Galactus' control over his own tech! Doom and Batman < Galactus.

Thanos stood up to a high end skyfather and has killed high heralds with ease. He killed the SS with 7 punches.

WTF is anyone on Team 2 gonna do vs that? You do realize nearly everyone on team 2 is at least trans level right?

zopzop
You do realize nearly everyone on team 2 is at least trans level right?

Onslaught, Superman sundipped, WWH, Thor (WM), the GLs, Lobo, WW with full gear are Trans level? I call heavy Bullxxxx.

I don't have any info on Trion Juggernaut so ..........

Black bolt z
Onslaught, Superman sundipped, WWH, Thor (WM), the GLs, Lobo, WW with full gear are Trans level? I call heavy Bullxxxx.

I don't have any info on Trion Juggernaut so .......... Supes, Mabye WW, mabye surfer(because of his mindset), thor, juggernaut, darkseid, and onlsaught are all at least trans.

Juggernaut,Darkseid,and onslaught and mabye superman are higher.

Heck DS and Surfer can take down thanos. The others can take down Tyrant.

zopzop
Supes, Mabye WW, mabye surfer(because of his mindset), thor, juggernaut, darkseid, and onlsaught are all at least trans.

Are you being serious or sarcastic? Because that statement is a joke.

Where's the facepalm emote?

laughing

Black bolt z
Are you being serious or sarcastic? Because that statement is a joke.

Where's the facepalm emote?

laughing Not at all.

So you don't think someone who can own infinity man isn't above trans? Someone who can break reality with one punch isn't above trans?

Theres nothing laughable about it. I know you wank DP tyrant but it doesn't make him any stronger.

quanchi112
Being the avatar of death doesn't make him any stronger Regular juggernaut beats thor on a regular basis no expression. Yes, it does unless you feel Thanos was always capable of killing beings in the cancerverse.

Juggs has never beaten Thor. Only time he looked better is when he took on a weakened Thor while at his 8th day level powers. LOL.

Black bolt z
Yes, it does unless you feel Thanos was always capable of killing beings in the cancerverse.

Juggs has never beaten Thor. Only time he looked better is when he took on a weakened Thor while at his 8th day level powers. LOL. No it doesn't.

He was beating the crap out of masterson thor until the new warriors stepped in.

Also there was the comic where thor couldn't hurt him at all without resorting to magic and BFR.

quanchi112
No it doesn't.

He was beating the crap out of masterson thor until the new warriors stepped in.

Also there was the comic where thor couldn't hurt him at all without resorting to magic and BFR. So he is or isn't capable pre imperative levels of doing so ?

Masterson Thor isn't Thor.

That's beating him due to his own powers. I am always right.

Black bolt z
So he is or isn't capable pre imperative levels of doing so ?

Masterson Thor isn't Thor.

That's beating him due to his own powers. I am always right. Neither

Masterson thor begs to differ.

And he still only beat him through BFR.

quanchi112
Neither

Masterson thor begs to differ.

And he still only beat him through BFR. The answer can't be neither it's yes or no.

It's a replacement of Thor nowhere near as good as the real mccoy.

Bfr is a win on these boards so a win is still a win.

Black bolt z
The answer can't be neither it's yes or no.

It's a replacement of Thor nowhere near as good as the real mccoy.

Bfr is a win on these boards so a win is still a win. All I said was he didn't get an upgrade in firepower.

quanchi112
All I said was he didn't get an upgrade in firepower. I believe he did based off of these feats.

Black bolt z
I believe he did based off of these feats. He didn't. Period. Nothing shows he did.

quanchi112
He didn't. Period. Nothing shows he did. I believe it's based off the fact he wasn't capable of this it shows he's more powerful than he was before.

Black bolt z
I believe it's based off the fact he wasn't capable of this it shows he's more powerful than he was before. Except as far as firepower goes he was.

quanchi112
Except as far as firepower goes he was. I disagree based on my reasoning.

Black bolt z
I disagree based on my reasoning. What did thanos do that was out of his regular firepower?

Stall_19
I disagree based on my reasoning.

The reason he was able to kill Cancerverse beings was he was the avatar of death in a universe with no death, that does not make him stronger, it just gives him the ability to kill cancerverse beings.

carver9
Blackbolt, jugs fought the real thor AND STOMPED HIM. Thor had tot resort to taking jugs powers away from him in order to stop him but when they returned he was getting crushed yet again which resulted in thor bfring him.

Quan, thor wasn't weakened during the 8th day juggernaut era and jugs laughed at a hammer hit from thor and thor got stomped yet again. Juggernaut has always dominated thor like no other.

As for trion, thanos would get one shotted. This is a guy that was casually punching through time lines and had durability on another level of juggernaut.

Black bolt z
Blackbolt, jugs fought the real thor AND STOMPED HIM. Thor had tot resort to taking jugs powers away from him in order to stop him but when they returned he was getting crushed yet again which resulted in thor bfring him.

Quan, thor wasn't weakened during the 8th day juggernaut era and jugs laughed at a hammer hit from thor and thor got stomped yet again. Juggernaut has always dominated thor like no other.

As for trion, thanos would get one shotted. This is a guy that was casually punching through time lines and had durability on another level of juggernaut. I know. I said this.

I'm not sure he'd be one shotted. But yes he would stomp thanos.

carver9
I know. I said this.

I'm not sure he'd be one shotted. But yes he would stomp thanos.

Why wouldn't he when the xmen alone were the size of his pupil? Why wouldn't he when trion at his weakest punched through a time stream with ease and he was casually getting stronger by the second? He would one shot thanos. Thanos has never withstood a hit like that. He should literally explode upon contact of trions fist and he sure as hell isn't hurting trion, someone that is magnitudes more durable than jugs.

carver9
Juggernaut never fought masterson

Black bolt z
Why wouldn't he when the xmen alone were the size of his pupil? Why wouldn't he when trion at his weakest punched through a time stream with ease and he was casually getting stronger by the second? He would one shot thanos. Thanos has never withstood a hit like that. He should literally explode upon contact of trions fist and he sure as hell isn't hurting trion, someone that is magnitudes more durable than jugs. The reason I say it is because thanos's durability is the shit. Its still pretty good compared to juggernaut. Thats pretty much the main reason I gave him the win over freiza. His durability is amazing for a low skyfather.

But like I said trion will stomp him

Lord KMC
Tyrant, depowered or not, is consistently shown to be above Odin level while Galactus is not.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Tyrant, depowered or not, is consistently shown to be above Odin level while Galactus is not. What?

carver9
The reason I say it is because thanos's durability is the shit. Its still pretty good compared to juggernaut. Thats pretty much the main reason I gave him the win over freiza. His durability is amazing for a low skyfather.

But like I said trion will stomp him

I agree with you as well, thanos durability IS what makes him but again, he has never withstood a punch like that. Trion could easily punch thanos so hard that it would send him through another timeline (even though I don't think that he would survive this punch). Professor x was in fear that trion punches were going to shed reality and destroy everything. This wasn't his energy that professor feared, these were punches casual punches.

Trion would kill thanos.

Lord KMC
What?
People like Thor, Phoenix, the Fantastic 4, X-Men, Hulk, Thanos etc. wouldn't send Tyrant packing...

Black bolt z
People like Thor, Phoenix, the Fantastic 4, X-Men, Hulk, Thanos etc. wouldn't send Tyrant packing... phoenix would.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Regular juggernaut beats thor on a regular basis no expression.

Hahaha you just completely made that up.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hahaha you just completely made that up. You mad shorty?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because he made shit up? Not in particular.

iceman24567
Because he made shit up? Not in particular. Oh ok

BobbyD
Originally posted by Sirius77
Add a no bfr option, Bobby.

...was my intention. ...just forgot.

-Pr-
edited op.

BobbyD
Originally posted by -Pr-
edited op.

Thanks for your efforts, sir.

cool

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver.. While Trion would certainly be hard to put down.. Thanos and Tyrant would just toy with him and he could never TOUCH them. Thanos and Tyrant would just teleport or evade him all day and continually pepper him with blasts or whatever they felt like trying on him. If they didn't want to.. Trion would never touch these two.

Black bolt z
Hahaha you just completely made that up. What did I make up? Every fight I ever read where the two fight thor only wins through BFR or using magic to cancel his force fields. Never in a strait up fight.Originally posted by carver9
Juggernaut never fought masterson I beg to differ. Thor #411. Its one of the acts of vengence.

BobbyD
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver.. While Trion would certainly be hard to put down.. Thanos and Tyrant would just toy with him and he could never TOUCH them. Thanos and Tyrant would just teleport or evade him all day and continually pepper him with blasts or whatever they felt like trying on him. If they didn't want to.. Trion would never touch these two.

What about all the other gnats flying around and doing their thing?

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is fine.. but Carver was acting like Trion would simply solo.. when in fact he wouldn't even touch these two if they didn't want him to was my point.

carver9

Why wouldn't he be able to touch them? I don't get it. Tyrant and Thanos never showed the type of speed that you are stating and shields isn't stopping a punch from him. Trion would most definetey touch them without too much trouble. The guy was the size of a city.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver did you forget that Thanos can't teleport and Tyrant can travel like Galactus.. which is to say fast and can teleport.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What did I make up? Every fight I ever read where the two fight thor only wins through BFR or using magic to cancel his force fields. Never in a strait up fight.

facepalm

You said classic Cain regularly beats Thor up. Do you not know the definition of the word regular? I think you should stay in school instead of posting on forums. Clearly you have a long way to go.

Classic Cain knocking around a weakened Thor (He was getting his ass kicked once he lost his force field and it was man to man) and then a severely amped Juggernaut -I think Jurgen's was off- getting the edge over Thor after his distracted hardly proves anything.

I beg to differ. Thor #411. Its one of the acts of vengence.

facepalmx2

That was not Masterson Thor.

BobbyD
Can we just get back to the thread now that it has been edited correctly, and not be about Thor vs Juggy, please?

Black bolt z

facepalmx2

That was not Masterson Thor. Yes it was. It says on the first page its masterson. He is rooming with hercules.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes it was. It says on the first page its masterson. He is rooming with hercules.

facepalmx3

zopzop
Yes it was. It says on the first page its masterson. He is rooming with hercules.

No what Rage means is, that wasn't Masterson in control of Thor's body.

There was a time when Thor was bound to Masterson. When Masterson was active Thor was dormant, when Thor was active, Masterson was dormant.

Then there was a period when it was Masterson's personality in Thor's body when he was Thor.

It's confusing and hard to explain. But it was Thor "Thor" that fought Juggernaut in Acts of Vengance but Eric "Thor" that fought Thanos during the IG saga.

carver9
Carver did you forget that Thanos can't teleport and Tyrant can travel like Galactus.. which is to say fast and can teleport.

Show me them doing this during combat and you might have an argument.

Rage.Of.Olympus

There was a time when Thor was bound to Masterson. When Masterson was active Thor was dormant, when Thor was active, Masterson was dormant.

Then there was a period when it was Masterson's personality in Thor's body when he was Thor.

It's confusing and hard to explain. But it was Thor "Thor" that fought Juggernaut in Acts of Vengance but Eric "Thor" that fought Thanos during the IG saga.

sad I was gonna see how long it would take him to figure it out.

Sirius77
Thanos is the avatar of death he can kill him.

Death left thanos at the end of TI. Stop wanking.

Sirius77
Team 2 though.

Lord KMC
phoenix would.
She has losses to Logan, Magnus, and Scott cool

Tyrant would wreck her shit.

quanchi112
Death left thanos at the end of TI. Stop wanking. Still the avatar of death and still unkillable.

Lord KMC
HURR "Thanos is the avatar of Death and can kill Juggs\Tyrant" DURR.

Logan was also the Death: The Horseman.

Shut up.

quanchi112
HURR "Thanos is the avatar of Death and can kill Juggs\Tyrant" DURR.

Logan was also the Death: The Horseman.

Shut up. Doesn't have Thanos' feats nor the backing of the actual abstract of death. smile

Lord KMC
Doesn't have Thanos' feats nor the backing of the actual abstract of death. smile
Thanos doesn't have much feats either; it's just that Mistress Death has a soft spot for him stick out tongue

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't have much feats either; it's just that Mistress Death has a soft spot for him stick out tongue Dominating Mar-vell speaks for itself while he was weakened.

Sirius77
Still the avatar of death and still unkillable.

How do you know? He was in the cancerverse. Also, again, Mistress death abandoned him. Again. How do you know he's still the avatar of death?

Black bolt z

It's confusing and hard to explain. But it was Thor "Thor" that fought Juggernaut in Acts of Vengance but Eric "Thor" that fought Thanos during the IG saga. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
sad I was gonna see how long it would take him to figure it out. Look I don't read much thor. I just read through the box and if I see a comic that looks good I get it. Whatever context is get is from that comic and that comic alone.

zopzop
sad I was gonna see how long it would take him to figure it out.

LOL sorry.

In all seriousness he's not a bad poster just gets confused sometimes. Hell that happens to all of us especially if we aren't discussing our favorite characters.

quanchi112
How do you know? He was in the cancerverse. Also, again, Mistress death abandoned him. Again. How do you know he's still the avatar of death? They said he was unkillable and life loosened it's hold on the cancerverse when Mar-vell died. Please read the comics before spouting this nonsense.

Black bolt z
LOL sorry.

In all seriousness he's not a bad poster just gets confused sometimes. Hell that happens to all of us especially if we aren't discussing our favorite characters. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Look I don't read much thor. I just read through the box and if I see a comic that looks good I get it. Whatever context is get is from that comic and that comic alone.

carver9
That is fine.. but Carver was acting like Trion would simply solo.. when in fact he wouldn't even touch these two if they didn't want him to was my point.

And before you come back with anything regarding Trions strength, this punch would outright kill Thanos and again, this was trion at his weakest. Thanos has never dealt with a punch of that magnitude. One of the strongest punches in MU.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/XMen%2088/?action=view&current=xmen_v2_088_11_rougher.jpg

Then this IS Trion that was still growing in power.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/XMen%2088/?action=view&current=xmen_v2_088_22_rougher.jpg

Shattering reality.

carver9
This is the icing on the cake... Thor has hit Thanos light years away with a hammer toss and he has also had Thanos on the ground face down before and its pretty obvious that Thor can harm Thanos if it came down to it. Lets look at his showing against Juggernaut that was on the brink of becoming Trion (not even close to that kind of power yet). Thanos has never done Thor like this and never will.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-12.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-13.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-14.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-15.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-20.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-21.jpg

quanchi112
This is the icing on the cake... Thor has hit Thanos light years away with a hammer toss and he has also had Thanos on the ground face down before and its pretty obvious that Thor can harm Thanos if it came down to it. Lets look at his showing against Juggernaut that was on the brink of becoming Trion (not even close to that kind of power yet). Thanos has never done Thor like this and never will.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-12.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-13.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-14.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-15.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-20.jpg
http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/8th%20Day/?action=view&current=Thor_vol2-519-017-21.jpg Thanos took on a superior Thor for sheer sport. Thor iirc was also weakened at the time of these scans.

carver9
Thanos took on a superior Thor for sheer sport. Thor iirc was also weakened at the time of these scans.

Thor wasnt weakened during that Arc. Prove that he was weakened. There was nothing stated that Thor was weakened any time during or before this fight.

Dont change the argument... we KNOW that Thor can harm Thanos if it came down to it, this feat alone proves that this version of Juggernaut is FAR superior to Thanos and this isnt even a piece of what Trions durability is/was.

Simbon

BobbyD

carver9

BobbyD
Don't the lasso, tiara, and sword of Hephaestus figure into this? They are all one shot weapons, no?

No one wants to entertain my question? sad

Sirius77
They said he was unkillable and life loosened it's hold on the cancerverse when Mar-vell died. Please read the comics before spouting this nonsense.

Yeah they did say he was unkillable. He was also in the cancerverse erm

Mar-Vell died because death killed him, not thanos.

Simbon

Simbon
No one wants to entertain my question? sad

The lasso is a factor, but only if team one aren't aware of its powers, otherwise I suspect they will avoid it. If they don't avoid it, both are so arrogant (not without reason) that it could be a very powerful weapon.

As for the sword, Tyrant would treat it the way Gog did, and Thanos is a skilled-enough hand to hand fighter that it wont be an issue.

carver9

Simbon
We already have a guage of trion/juggernaut power. Before going trion mode juggernaut with his small amp ran through thor like he was nothing. None of thors hammer strike did nothing to juggernaut, didn't even make him flinch... he basically didn't feel it. After koing thor, he fought 8 exemplers that were equal to thor in power. He STOMPED all 8 of them (all of them had high herald level power).

So all in all before juggernaut even went trion mode he was ripping through high heralds... then he amped to trion mode and punched through reality/time streams with ease. He was pulling the same type of feats tyrant pulled before even getting to his prime.

They never faced punches anything close to this and again, thanos would be paste from this punch and tyrant would get rocked as well.

The exemplars do not have feats putting them at high-herald level, IMO, and Cain's durability is not in question here. I am still unpersuaded that we have enough info to gauge Trion's damage output against the likes of Thanos and Tyrant. I think we will have to be satisfied with disagreeing on this point.

carver9
Originally posted by Simbon
The exemplars do not have feats putting them at high-herald level, IMO, and Cain's durability is not in question here. I am still unpersuaded that we have enough info to gauge Trion's damage output against the likes of Thanos and Tyrant. I think we will have to be satisfied with disagreeing on this point.

It was stated on panel that they were equal to thor... that should be enough proof.

We already know trions damage output, at his weakest he was far stronger than thor... at a percentage of his power his mere punches was shattering reality and busting through time streams... at his strongest it was stated that his mere punches was a threat to all of reality.

His durability was enough to walk through everything thor threw at him without suffering a scratch ot showing pain.

Physically he would wreck tyrant or thanos and powerwise, they can't drop him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver you're not understanding a very basic concept... Trion won't be able to touch Thanos or Tyrant if they don't want him to. For teleportation and matter manipulation during combat.. see the Omega vs. Thanos fight or see Thanos teleport The Champion when he paid Thanos a visit. He has done it and would do so again in this situation. While Trion is running around trying to find someone to hit.. the team gets wrecked by Thanos and Tyrant.

carver9
Carver you're not understanding a very basic concept... Trion won't be able to touch Thanos or Tyrant if they don't want him to. For teleportation and matter manipulation during combat.. see the Omega vs. Thanos fight or see Thanos teleport The Champion when he paid Thanos a visit. He has done it and would do so again in this situation. While Trion is running around trying to find someone to hit.. the team gets wrecked by Thanos and Tyrant.

That's why I asked you before, if you can show me them teleporting around the battle field nightcrawler fashion then you would have an argument. Teleporting to get to a location is completely different than teleporting during combat.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is PIS and CIS on for this fight Carver?

carver9

I don't know but it really shouldn't matter. You can't say that a character will do something if he has never done it on panel (teleport around nightcrawler fashion). Thanos has never demonstrated this. That is basically like me saying trion would teleport around also "since it is within his power". Show me thanos OR tyrant doing this then your argument will hold weight but until then, it is not a usuable tactic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why would he have to teleport around like Nighcrawler all over the place? He just needs to teleport away or teleport behind him once and remove his helmet and it's a TP attack for the win. OR just teleport far enough away and just start omni blasting everywhere while Tyrant is blast people. If and when Juggs get close.. repeat..

carver9
Why would he have to teleport around like Nighcrawler all over the place? He just needs to teleport away or teleport behind him once and remove his helmet and it's a TP attack for the win. OR just teleport far enough away and just start omni blasting everywhere while Tyrant is blast people. If and when Juggs get close.. repeat..

So basically he is bfring himself?

He isn't removing the helmet as easily as you are making it... especially from a guy that was as big as a large city. Trion could litterally thunderclap the entire battle field and destroy everyone that is out there or possibly ko the peeps out there with high end durability.

BobbyD

No. no expression

Nihilist
If bfr is on Trion can bfr'd.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So basically he is bfring himself?

He isn't removing the helmet as easily as you are making it... especially from a guy that was as big as a large city. Trion could litterally thunderclap the entire battle field and destroy everyone that is out there or possibly ko the peeps out there with high end durability.

why can't he remove his helmet as easily as I'm making it out to be? he can just teleport behind him instantly and it's off. We've seen weaker forces than Thanos remove it. Furthermore, just because he's as big as building... does this make his helmet even harder to remove or something? I saw no proof of this and thus it will just be a larger helmet either THanos or Tyrant are tossing away.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Nihilist
If bfr is on Trion can bfr'd.

It's not. no expression

Nihilist
It's not. no expression You didnt state that in the op, so you just change it as you go.

BobbyD
You didnt state that in the op, so you just change it as you go.

No BFR applies to both parties. Essentially, both parties engage in combat to the death/KO.

Nihilist
No BFR applies to both parties. Essentially, both parties engage in combat to the death/KO. None of that is in your opening post. Its clear you changed it to bait people.

BobbyD
None of that is in your opening post. Its clear you changed it to bait people.

On the contrary, was experiencing a "senior moment".

Nihilist
On the contrary, was experiencing a "senior moment". Dont believe you, you always lie.

Black bolt z
Dont believe you, you always lie. Irony.

BobbyD
Dont believe you, you always lie.

Good grief. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
Irony. Tell when then, coward.

Deadline
Spite..wtf.

basilisk
I was thinking the team has a heavy advantage, but then I'm not absolutely certain that they can put Tyrant down. This would come down to what Onslaught and Trion Juggernaut can actually do to Tyrant - I think Tyrant would be taking a beating but I don't know if even they can put him down completely.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly.

I'm not even sure they can put Thanos down.. if it's current Thanos..no way they put him down.

Black bolt z
Exactly.

I'm not even sure they can put Thanos down.. if it's current Thanos..no way they put him down. Put down or kill? Obviously they aren't kill him. They are for 100% sure putting him down.

bbrem123
what onslaught is this?

BobbyD
Put down or kill? Obviously they aren't kill him. They are for 100% sure putting him down.

That's my take, but people forgot to include the others scenarios in the thread.

Oslaught1262
loloz team destroy them

h1a8
I think Trion alone stomps

DickBlazer
Trion and onslaught stomp while others drink beer

Sundipped
Thanos and Tyrant

h1a8
Originally posted by Sundipped
Thanos and Tyrant

Explain how they can put a scratch on Trion or prevent him from hitting holes in them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
They don't have to put a scratch on him.. they just bfr hiim with ease

celestialdemon
There's no BFR per the title.

h1a8
They don't have to put a scratch on him.. they just bfr hiim with ease There is no bfr in this fight. Plus I don't see how they can bfr him anyway. I know Thanos can't bfr him and I never seen Tryant bfr anyone.

Oslaught1262
Cain has shown teleporting abilities as of WWH if im correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.