Resident Evil: The Mercenaries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
U.S Trailer

SwobLwUPg4Y

StyleTime
HUNK is playable. That alone is enough to warrant purchasing this. Claire is bonus material.

I kinda wish it was coming to console though.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, and with online co-op like RE5's mercenaries. Then I'd get it in a heartbeat.

RE: Blaxican
So.. this is Resident Evil 5 with worse graphics and a weaker frame rate, basically. Right?

Ridley_Prime
If the graphics are worse, they're not by all that much IMO, but the game would have to have every playable from both RE4 and RE5 for me to even warrant or consider getting this (otherwise I can just stick with RE5 if I wanna play mercs), so I hope the characters in the trailer aren't the only ones.

Nemesis X
jHDjg1OWlF4

facepalm

Kazenji
Zombies?

would've thought people know the difference by now.

Ridley_Prime
No Leon? LOLOLOLOLOL

Aside from that, everything else about the game I saw coming, but man... At least online co-op is confirmed though.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No Leon? LOLOLOLOLOL

Indeed. No Leon even though the game has RE4 maps is stupid. I know Capcom makes bad ideas from time to time but this....ho my cawd.

Ridley_Prime
Could've sworn I had saw Leon in some previous gameplay vids of the game too. mmm

Lord Shadow Z
I was rubbish at the mini-game on Res4, kept getting cornered and killed by the stronger enemies, not to mention being bad at the time-trial stuff. Only unlocked Ada, wasn't able to get Krauser or Hunk.

Looking at the review posted by Nemesis X I think it raises the points that I was reading in a newspaper review - whether it can work as a stand-alone and not just an unlockable.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
So.. this is Resident Evil 5 with worse graphics and a weaker frame rate, basically. Right?

Cynical much?

Whatever happened to thee?

2V9fHF4NaxM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.