Kang vs Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
no prep...

seems like either a good fight or a stomp in kangs favor if you ask me.. what do you guys think?

Uriel005
Like I say with other speedsters. PIS off as in bullets can't catch you if you move many times faster than light speedsters should always beat opponents who aren't intangible or have shields/durability up constantly that can stop IMP.

Bentley
Kang would actually just mess with Zoom's time manipulation and shoot the poor bastard.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang would actually just mess with Zoom's time manipulation and shoot the poor bastard. true but does he have a device that is up constantly as from the getgo PIS off zoom time stops and if Kang has to activate anything he'll never get the chance to use a device before being blitzed.

Bentley
Originally posted by Uriel005
true but does he have a device that is up constantly as from the getgo PIS off zoom time stops and if Kang has to activate anything he'll never get the chance to use a device before being blitzed.

Kang it's shielded against time alteration thanks to his armor, I will look around and see if there's hard proof for that.

Also, there is no PIS-off clause. Zoom doesn't just spam IMPs left and right.

Tha C-Master
PIS is off, and Zoom doesn't use "IMP's". If Kang relies on the device and doesn't have the ability, he gets smoked from the getgo. If he has time alteration passively, then he doesn't.

Galan007
Zoom wins.

Tha C-Master
Lol another awesome avatar eh?

Galan007
Always. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I have one that's being worked up as we speak... unspeakable awesomeness!

Galan007
I.... Must.... See.... It.... g_twitch

Tha C-Master
In due time... working out a few things. It'll be so awesome Zoom will slow down.

Lord_Talron
kang has taken multiple hits from thor, even in warrior madness, i could see him easily tanking zoom

Black bolt z
Kang is one of the few people of his caliber I see beating zoom.

Bentley
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
PIS is off, and Zoom doesn't use "IMP's". If Kang relies on the device and doesn't have the ability, he gets smoked from the getgo. If he has time alteration passively, then he doesn't.

Sorry, I mean't CIS off. Kang can alter time via his armor and even time-fetch a device, I agree Zoom can take him if the time-alteration isn't passive but I don't really believe time-stop would work on Kang at all.

Galan007
but I don't really believe time-stop would work on Kang at all. Zoom exists in a divergent bubble of time that runs parallel to, and ahead of, the mainstream timeline (how far ahead is up to him.) You see, it's not that local time is literally stopped around Zoom (time still moves forward as it normally would) -- he is just so fast that everything is frozen in comparison, thanks to his unique powerset.

Anywho, Kang may have some type of tech that can negate Zoom's abilities (I've never seen it, but it might exist.) However, even if Kang were to bring said tech to this battle, he still has to cognisantly react before it can be used -- and there's no way he's beating Zoom in the reaction speed department.

Bentley
Yeah, I was aware of how Zoom's power works, I've seen at least one machine Kang has used in the past which could counter Zoom's natural powers -creating a time-bubble that fixes the battlefield in it's own relative time-. I wondered however if some time tech could interact with Zoom while he's moving in his personal time-line making their relaitve time the same, it's tricky to see how Kang's standard equipment would interact with other time travel.

Of course, if he cannot interact with Zoom that way he's going to get hit before he can do anything.

Galan007
Of course, if he cannot interact with Zoom that way he's going to get hit before he can do anything. That's kind of how I see it as well. I think Kang might have tech capable of negating Zoom's abilities (I'd have to see it first), but I don't think he'd be able to utilize that tech before he was blitzed.

Tha C-Master
Cosigned.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Galan007
That's kind of how I see it as well. I think Kang might have tech capable of negating Zoom's abilities (I'd have to see it first), but I don't think he'd be able to utilize that tech before he was blitzed. all he has to do is enter the same timefield or whatever that zoom is occupying. that shouldnt be too hard

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
all he has to do is enter the same timefield or whatever that zoom is occupying. that shouldnt be too hard

Yeah, that would be very simple.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
all he has to do is enter the same timefield or whatever that zoom is occupying. that shouldnt be too hard He could have an "kill Zoom instantly" device, but if his reaction time won't let him activate it, there isn't much he can do.

Bentley
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He could have an "kill Zoom instantly" device, but if his reaction time won't let him activate it, there isn't much he can do.

He just need to think, so Zoom will only unleash 10000000 punchs before he acts uhuh

Also, if Kang acts in Zooms relative time he isn't fast at all big grin

Tha C-Master
*If*... exactly. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.