FC Darkseid Vs Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/419676-10138_400x600_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1594914-demons002_large.jpg

Black bolt z
Darkseid. Omega Effect FTW.

Badabing
ALE ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Darkseid. Omega Effect FTW. How does that defeat the Void ?

Galan007
Darkseid (/w/ ALE) says: "kill yourself."
Bob says: "Okay, I already want to die anyway."

Darkseid wins.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Galan007

Darkseid wins.

This lol.

PillarofOsiris
Darkseid takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Darkseid takes this. How the Sentry is far faster than Ds.

PillarofOsiris
He drops a Helicarrier on Void's head.

In all seriousness, Superman is faster than the Void and Darkseid routinely crushes him (unless there's special circumstances).

quanchi112
He drops a Helicarrier on Void's head.

In all seriousness, Superman is faster than the Void and Darkseid routinely crushes him (unless there's special circumstances). This is fc Seid and we saw batman fire a bullet and it hit Ds before he could react. We've seen Sentry stop a bullet by catching it easily.

PillarofOsiris
I've seen Thor catching a bullet and I've seen Superman hit by a bullet. I've seen the FLASH hit by things that should never hit him.

quanchi112
I've seen Thor catching a bullet and I've seen Superman hit by a bullet. I've seen the FLASH hit by things that should never hit him. This is fc Seid we don't ignore the showing where Batman showed he was faster than Ds by firing the bullet. Sentry is too fast for Seid.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't see how Void can win without major PIS.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007

Darkseid wins.

+10.

Might close for spite.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is fc Seid we don't ignore the showing where Batman showed he was faster than Ds by firing the bullet. Sentry is too fast for Seid.

speed isn't the deciding factor of this battle...

iceman24567
Darkseid omegas his ass

Uriel005
I've seen Thor catching a bullet and I've seen Superman hit by a bullet. I've seen the FLASH hit by things that should never hit him. speed is relative in comics. Nothing should ever catch a flash who can break the speed force barrier as it is literally the fastest anything in the dc multiverse can go. but of course like herp-a-derps they don't use it too often as it would make stories worthless as they would all be speedblitz.

WhiteWitchKing
Darkseid wins. If Thanos' pathetic telepathy can get him wins over Void, the ALE should have no problems reducing the Void to a crying baby.

Uriel005
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Darkseid wins. If Thanos' pathetic telepathy can get him wins over Void, the ALE should have no problems reducing the Void to a crying baby. Also context quan remember it. Bob wants to die big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.