Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1387574-darkseid_by_tomraney_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/92120-114655-tyrant_large.jpg

the Darkone
If the Omega Effect doesn't work on Tyrant, then I see Tyrant getting 6/10 but PC Darkseid will make him work for it.

Philosophía
Darkseid destroys him.

Black bolt z
Darkseid. And oh-so easily.

Lord KMC
Darkseid.

TheTyrant
Tyrant wins.

carver9
Darkseid in a stomp. Pre Darkseid was a beast. I would give him the majority against odin as well, hell, I think he would give odin AND tyrant teamed together fits (not win but give them trouble and would probably kill one of them before the battle ended).

Lord KMC
Tyrant would've kicked his shit in if he weren't depowered, PC Darkseid or not...

iceman24567
Darkseid stomps the dread

Colossus-Big C
Darkseid

Sirius77
DS

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord KMC
Tyrant would've kicked his shit in if he weren't depowered, PC Darkseid or not... No dur. FP tyrant would stomp him.

Good thing this isn't FP tyrant.

TheTyrant
What has PC Darkseid done again that makes him more powerful than Tyrant?

iceman24567
Hes done what Tyrant has done but better

TheTyrant
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hes done what Tyrant has done but better

He's made someone on par with Galactus run away?

Omega Vision
Darkseid. Thanos held his own against DP Tyrant, no way he'd do the same against PC DS.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He's made someone on par with Galactus run away? Lol at you using his fight with Galactus as a benchmark. I guess the context of the battle doesnt matter to you either as long as you can say he gave Galactus a run for his money. For this fight Tyrant cant absorb Darkseids blasts like he did Galans he also cant use Darkseids tech against him like he did to Galactus. So yes darkseids stomps

Lord KMC
...Galactus is a scrub, even Thor-level fighters can send his ass packing every other issue facepalm

Black bolt z
...Galactus is a scrub, even Thor-level fighters can send his ass packing every other issue facepalm Are you misinformed about everything facepalm?

TheTyrant
...Galactus is a scrub, even Thor-level fighters can send his ass packing every other issue facepalm

I know who you are now smile

Lol at you using his fight with Galactus as a benchmark. I guess the context of the battle doesnt matter to you either as long as you can say he gave Galactus a run for his money. For this fight Tyrant cant absorb Darkseids blasts like he did Galans he also cant use Darkseids tech against him like he did to Galactus. So yes darkseids stomps

Galactus only utilized his tech because he realized how outmatched he was against an experienced Tyrant.

What makes you think Tyrant won't just absorb Darkseid's blasts? I mean he did absorb Galactus' and Galactus doesn't use bio-spheric energy.

Lord KMC
Enlighten me, oh Great One drunk

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Are you misinformed about everything facepalm?
If by "misinformed", you mean possessing a genius level intellect, then yeah wink

Black bolt z

If by "misinformed", you mean possessing a genius level intellect, then yeah wink When was the last time a herald destroyed a galaxy? Or stomped thanos? Or ate a planet?

Lord KMC
...Galactus almost never destroys solar systems let alone galaxies so moot point.

I'll give you the stomping Thanos point but keep in mind that people around Odin level have no trouble doing this either.

Eating a planet isn't a great feat erm

TheTyrant

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/scripts/userinfo.php?uid=54472

You know I'm right. As long as there are no DBZ threads you're fine with me.

TheTyrant
...Galactus almost never destroys solar systems let alone galaxies so moot point.

I'll give you the stomping Thanos point but keep in mind that people around Odin level have no trouble doing this either.

Eating a planet isn't a great feat erm

He destroyed a galaxy at dying stage in Annihilation. It was never said he destroyed a galaxy in that specific story, but if you read Thanos Imperative: Ignition, you'll see that he did. Scan is in his respect thread too I believe.

Edit: He's destroyed galaxies (or was going to) in the Tyrant fight, in a Space Knight story, and in Silver Surfer v3.

Lord KMC
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/scripts/userinfo.php?uid=54472

You know I'm right. As long as there are no DBZ threads you're fine with me.
Ohai, Tyrant cool

I won't be a DBZ fanboy but I won't downplay it either.

Good to see some MvC peeps...

He destroyed a galaxy at dying stage in Annihilation. It was never said he destroyed a galaxy in that specific story, but if you read Thanos Imperative: Ignition, you'll see that he did. Scan is in his respect thread too I believe.
Note that I said Galactus rarely destroys galaxies, I know he can, it's just more of a mid-high end feat.

iceman24567

Galactus only utilized his tech because he realized how outmatched he was against an experienced Tyrant.

What makes you think Tyrant won't just absorb Darkseid's blasts? I mean he did absorb Galactus' and Galactus doesn't use bio-spheric energy. So you are going to ignore what happened and what was said on panel how typical laughing. So I suppose Tyrant utilized Glactus` tech because he himself realized he was outclassed? Prove Tyrant can absorb Darkseids blast

Omega Vision

What makes you think Tyrant won't just absorb Darkseid's blasts? I mean he did absorb Galactus' and Galactus doesn't use bio-spheric energy.
Yeah he'll absorb the OE in the same way a normal human can absorb a full clip of 45 caliber bullets. By dying from it.

The Dark Cloud
Why are PC Darkseid threads allowed when there is no such thing....

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Why are PC Darkseid threads allowed when there is no such thing.... The same reason you troll the thread and nobody warns you?

The Dark Cloud
The same reason you troll the thread and nobody warns you?

You are the one who's baiting and trolling.

Darkseid shielded himself and Apokolips from the crisis. Therefore "precrisis" and current Darkseid are the same thing.

iceman24567

Darkseid shielded himself and Apokolips from the crisis. Therefore "precrisis" and current Darkseid are the same thing. If you dont like the thread ignore it we are debating you are spamming it up its that simple

-Pr-
Why are PC Darkseid threads allowed when there is no such thing....

because we give people the choice, simple as that.

iceman, leave it alone please.

KuRuPT Thanosi
tyrant...n it wont be that hard eek!

Black bolt z
Why are PC Darkseid threads allowed when there is no such thing.... Because even though canonically they're no different PC darkseid obviously was more powerful.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
tyrant...n it wont be that hard eek! I see PC darkseid having some trouble beating tyrant. But your right it won't be that hard.

TheTyrant
So you are going to ignore what happened and what was said on panel how typical laughing. So I suppose Tyrant utilized Glactus` tech because he himself realized he was outclassed? Prove Tyrant can absorb Darkseids blast

Wtf? It was Galactus who tried to use his tech on Tyrant. Tyrant merely took over Galactus' tech and used it against him. It's not like Tyrant went out of his way to try and take over his tech.

I just told you; he absorbed Galactus' power cosmic which is far greater than the Omega Force.

Black bolt z
Wtf? It was Galactus who tried to use his tech on Tyrant. Tyrant merely took over Galactus' tech and used it against him. It's not like Tyrant went out of his way to try and take over his tech.

I just told you; he absorbed Galactus' power cosmic which is far greater than the Omega Force. Tyrant still isn't absorbing the Omega Force...no expression

TheTyrant
Tyrant still isn't absorbing the Omega Force...no expression

Why isn't he?

Black bolt z
Why isn't he?
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah he'll absorb the OE in the same way a normal human can absorb a full clip of 45 caliber bullets. By dying from it.

TheTyrant
See? This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. You don't prove your claims. You just throw random claims in and expect other people to just buy them.

Starting over; Tyrant absorbed Galactus' Power Cosmic. Tyrant doesn't utilize Power Cosmic. Omega Force isn't as potent or powerful as the Power Cosmic. Why can't Tyrant absorb Darkseid's Omega blast?

Black bolt z
See? This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. You don't prove your claims. You just throw random claims in and expect other people to just buy them.

Starting over; Tyrant absorbed Galactus' Power Cosmic. Tyrant doesn't utilize Power Cosmic. Omega Force isn't as potent or powerful as the Power Cosmic. Why can't Tyrant absorb Darkseid's Omega blast? Because you don't just "absorb" the omega beams. This was shown when desaad tried to do it.

TheTyrant
Scans. I just want to see the context and whether he used tech or not.

Black bolt z
Scans. I just want to see the context and whether he used tech or not. Its probably in his respect thread and someone else probably already has them.

If I have time after dinner i'll do it.

TheTyrant
Desaad doesn't have a respect thread on this site.

Sirius77

Darkseid shielded himself and Apokolips from the crisis. Therefore "precrisis" and current Darkseid are the same thing.

Seriously. Ask a mod, read the rules.

The OP specified DS before the crisis, so those are the only feats that are discussed. It's that simple.

Sirius77
Why isn't he?

Because Tyrant isn't powered by the OE. Also, who has ever absorbed the OE? If anyone is absorbing anything, it's PC DS the same way he did pantheons, the time trapper and mordru.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Sirius77
Because Tyrant isn't powered by the OE. Also, who has ever absorbed the OE? If anyone is absorbing anything, it's PC DS the same way he did pantheons, the time trapper and mordru.

And Tyrant isn't powered by Power Cosmic, yet he absorbed it. Darkseid himself absorbed the OE when Superman led his Omega beams towards his ass. Darkseid was down to his knees for like two panels, got up, and called Superman a fool for believing that his OE would seriously affect him. I'm sure other people have as well, but I'm not too knowledgeable on Darkseid.

iceman24567
Tyrant absorbed his bio energy to say Tyrant can absorb the OB is pure speculation. Tyrant was made from Galactus` own energy which is why he is able to absorb his blast no expression

TheTyrant
Tyrant absorbed his bio energy to say Tyrant can absorb the OB is pure speculation. Tyrant was made from Galactus` own energy which is why he is able to absorb his blast no expression

All that was said is that Tyrant was powered by bio-spheric energy:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p09.jpg

Galactus is the wielder of Power Cosmic. Different types.

iceman24567
Lol what do you think Bse means? Thanks for proving my case

KuRuPT Thanosi
galactus also absorbs the same energy. Please stop acting like this made the difference in the fight. They both have the same ability to do so.. Tyrant just didn't blast Galactus in order to amp him.

iceman24567

Sirius77
And Tyrant isn't powered by Power Cosmic, yet he absorbed it. Darkseid himself absorbed the OE when Superman led his Omega beams towards his ass. Darkseid was down to his knees for like two panels, got up, and called Superman a fool for believing that his OE would seriously affect him. I'm sure other people have as well, but I'm not too knowledgeable on Darkseid.

That's really reaching to say that Tyrant can absorb the OE.
That's like saying a rechargeable battery can absorb fire. Yeah it's all energy, but the battery will burn just like everything else.

I'm also not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that because DS can absorb his own OE, that Tyrant can? I doesn't work that way. Otherwise, every New God that can absorb energy (which is a lot of them) would have absorbed it instead of getting teleported or killed.

Lord KMC
TheTyrant has a valid point: Anybody that can absorb the Power Cosmic can absorb the Omega Effect.

BUT - defeating Galactus isn't a great feat, practically anybody can send him packing.

"PC" Darkseid was a beast that kicked around Silver Age Supes with almost as much ease as Superboy-Prime himself.

iceman24567
The Tyrant was wrong he absorbed synthetic bse not the power cosmic

Black bolt z
Desaad doesn't have a respect thread on this site. I meant darkseids. Not desaad's.Originally posted by Lord KMC
TheTyrant has a valid point: Anybody that can absorb the Power Cosmic can absorb the Omega Effect.

BUT - defeating Galactus isn't a great feat, practically anybody can send him packing.

"PC" Darkseid was a beast that kicked around Silver Age Supes with almost as much ease as Superboy-Prime himself. no expression. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
galactus also absorbs the same energy. Please stop acting like this made the difference in the fight. They both have the same ability to do so.. Tyrant just didn't blast Galactus in order to amp him. Galactus only gets it by "eating" it. He has never shown the ability to get more powerful otherwise. The same is not the same for tyrant.

So galactus was amping tyrant while tyrant was hurting galactus.

Lord KMC
no expression. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
...I should be asking you this facepalm

The "Synthetic BSE" from Galactus > Darkseid's Omega Effect.

DS has always been able to tank the OE, whether it's in a comic book or even the DCAU version.

Black bolt z

DS has always been able to tank the OE, whether it's in a comic book or even the DCAU version. Yes...because he holds it. Its like tyrant shooting himself with BSE...

iceman24567

DS has always been able to tank the OE, whether it's in a comic book or even the DCAU version. Thats just down right wrong

Lord KMC
Yes...because he holds it. Its like tyrant shooting himself with BSE...
Kara nearly defeated him by dodging a barrage of Omega beams and letting him take the hit much like SSJ Goku vs. Frieza.
He was nearly knocked out before he finally got merked by a sundipped Kal later.
This isn't One Piece so he can't tank his "element" like a logia.

iceman24567
This is PC DARKSEID clown

Lord KMC
I was just making a point, clown.

Oh and there's no such thing as PC Darkseid for the last time...

the Darkone
PC Darkseid on here he does exist.

iceman24567
A mod already addressed the PC business and your point is moot since Kara never did such a thing to PC Darkseid

Lord KMC
Kara never did such a thing to PC Darkseid
Of course not. PC Darkseid casually kicked around Silver Age Supes. That still doesn't mean that he can tank his own O.E. though unless you provide proof.

Black bolt z
Kara nearly defeated him by dodging a barrage of Omega beams and letting him take the hit much like SSJ Goku vs. Frieza.
He was nearly knocked out before he finally got merked by a sundipped Kal later.
This isn't One Piece so he can't tank his "element" like a logia. Except thats how he works...and that was a weakened non PC darkseid erm.

Lord KMC
Except thats how he works...and that was a weakened non PC darkseid erm.
He wasn't weakened erm

Oh and the feat stands because I've yet to see even PC Darkseid tank his OE.

Black bolt z
He wasn't weakened erm

Oh and the feat stands because I've yet to see even PC Darkseid tank his OE. Do you recall him being shot by a radion bullet that made him fade out of existance?

Darkseid still beats tyrant handidly.

Desaad
What do you all mean by "Tanking"?

Lord KMC
I don't recall the Radion bullet.

Anyways, the point is that Darkseid can't tank his O.E.

Tyrant tanking the bse is a durability feat because Galactus would otherwise be powering him up..

Desaad
This isn't One Piece so he can't tank his "element" like a logia.

Hmmm?

Sorry, but this is confusing. What showing are you referring to here? Not GDS, because Darkseid was never hit by anything. Sundipped Supes? OWAW, then? Don't recall anything of that nature either.

Black bolt z
I don't recall the Radion bullet.

Anyways, the point is that Darkseid can't tank his O.E.

Tyrant tanking the bse is a durability feat because Galactus would otherwise be powering him up.. Then you didn't read final crisis.

Galactus WAS powering him up with his blasts.

Lord KMC
I wasn't talking about Final Crisis; Bats has nothing to do with the instance I'm talking about...

Scans please.

Black bolt z
I wasn't talking about Final Crisis; Bats has nothing to do with the instance I'm talking about...

Scans please. Did you even read it?

iceman24567
He was empowering Tyrant with his blasts its pretty clear

Lord KMC
Of course, I just want scans proving he was "powered up" by Galactus.

If you're talking about Final Crisis, yeah to that as well.

iceman24567
Go find it or read the arch the scans were posted already in this thread its not on us to provide you with scans read a comic book visit a respect thread

Desaad
So far as I can tell, you weren't talking about anything. There is no showing where Supergirl fights Darkseid at one point and then lets him get defeated by a sun dipped Superman later. None of the events you described ever occurred together. So far as I can tell you are describing some weird hodgepodge of Great Darkness Saga and OWAW.

And even then, inaccurately.

Lord KMC
Go find it or read the arch the scans were posted already in this thread its not on us to provide you with scans read a comic book visit a respect thread
I ALREADY read it; I just want to confirm your claims myself.

Originally posted by Desaad
So far as I can tell, you weren't talking about anything. There is no showing where Supergirl fights Darkseid at one point and then lets him get defeated by a sun dipped Superman later. None of the events you described ever occurred together.
I already said I was talking about that instance from DCAU as that didn't occur in Final Crisis...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Desaad
So far as I can tell, you weren't talking about anything. There is no showing where Supergirl fights Darkseid at one point and then lets him get defeated by a sun dipped Superman later. None of the events you described ever occurred together. So far as I can tell you are describing some weird hodgepodge of Great Darkness Saga and OWAW.

And even then, inaccurately. Hes been doing such things since he joined his debating skills are based on his imagination

iceman24567

I already said I was talking about that instance from DCAU as that didn't occur in Final Crisis... Then reread it or have you lost your sense of site since then?

Desaad
Oh, the animated DCU?

Ahhahahahaahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaahaha.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Ahahahahahemahem ahem.

Lord KMC
Then reread it or have you lost your sense of site since then?
I don't have that particular issue on hand and I can't find it online.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I meant darkseids. Not desaad's. no expression. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Galactus only gets it by "eating" it. He has never shown the ability to get more powerful otherwise. The same is not the same for tyrant.

So galactus was amping tyrant while tyrant was hurting galactus.

Honestly Blackbolt this is becoming really old. I know you're a young squirt but you really need to learn how to debate properly and to actually read the comics in question. Now get this through your head...

Tyrant is Galactus son/brother.. whatever you want to call him. He was MADE IN GALACTUS IMAGE. Galactus didn't want to be alone and the only one in the universe that was like him. Thus he made Tyrant in his image. That is why it's funny you act like they are different and they don't both feed on BSE. It's plain stated in the comic they both feed on this energy. In fact, right before their fight when Galactus had just fed on a ripe planet.. Tyrant actually got weaker from Galactus doing so. Galactus doesn't just feed on BSE though.. He's fed on Mephisto realm which doesn't consist of BSE.. He can feed on many different things NOT just BSE.

However, that is besides the point, the point is THEY BOTH feed on BSE. What empowers Tyrant also empowers Galactus squirt. Tyrant just didn't blast Galactus to empower him.... he slashed him. Think about what you're saying... Tyrant can do something Galactus can't do? Does that even make ANY sense to you? Tyrant was made in GALACTUS image. He was then depowered and was probably removed of some powers... Yet, can still do something Galactus can't? Do you honestly try and be this stupid? Galactus and Tyrant BOTH FEED on the same energy and can absorb the same energy. They can absorb and feed on many different things.. even realms. Stop talking about stuff you have NO clue about and yet act like you know. You're wrong, and have been so a lot lately.

the Darkone

I already said I was talking about that instance from DCAU as that didn't occur in Final Crisis...

All that was said is that Tyrant was powered by bio-spheric energy:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ferv3108p09.jpg

Galactus is the wielder of Power Cosmic. Different types.

It basically charged tyrant up again. wink

iceman24567
Scan doesnt work but it was stated that Tyrant absorbed Galactus' synthetic bio energy

KuRuPT Thanosi
Which Galactus can do the same. Wash

iceman24567
You keep saying that but it doesnt matter

the Darkone
Scan doesnt work but it was stated that Tyrant absorbed Galactus' synthetic bio energy

Hell he can go to page 3 of this thread!

iceman24567
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hell he can go to page 3 of this thread! I told him hes just lazy

TheGame17

Fine. Then simply base this fight upon Darseid's feats before the crisis.
If you do, you should be able to come to the conclusion that he wins this one...

KuRuPT Thanosi
You keep saying that but it doesnt matter

Of course it matters Ice... It's not an advantage for either party since they both can do it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course it matters Ice... It's not an advantage for either party since they both can do it. It doesnt matter because Tyrant was the only one that used it to his advantage he was empowered its that simple any way you look at it

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly Blackbolt this is becoming really old. I know you're a young squirt but you really need to learn how to debate properly and to actually read the comics in question. Now get this through your head...

Tyrant is Galactus son/brother.. whatever you want to call him. He was MADE IN GALACTUS IMAGE. Galactus didn't want to be alone and the only one in the universe that was like him. Thus he made Tyrant in his image. That is why it's funny you act like they are different and they don't both feed on BSE. It's plain stated in the comic they both feed on this energy. In fact, right before their fight when Galactus had just fed on a ripe planet.. Tyrant actually got weaker from Galactus doing so. Galactus doesn't just feed on BSE though.. He's fed on Mephisto realm which doesn't consist of BSE.. He can feed on many different things NOT just BSE.

However, that is besides the point, the point is THEY BOTH feed on BSE. What empowers Tyrant also empowers Galactus squirt. Tyrant just didn't blast Galactus to empower him.... he slashed him. Think about what you're saying... Tyrant can do something Galactus can't do? Does that even make ANY sense to you? Tyrant was made in GALACTUS image. He was then depowered and was probably removed of some powers... Yet, can still do something Galactus can't? Do you honestly try and be this stupid? Galactus and Tyrant BOTH FEED on the same energy and can absorb the same energy. They can absorb and feed on many different things.. even realms. Stop talking about stuff you have NO clue about and yet act like you know. You're wrong, and have been so a lot lately. I knew they both feed on BSE...I have said this. I also knew galactus can also feed on non-BSE for example when he ate the elders.

Like I said I know they both feed on it. But galactus has to "eat" it. He has never shown the ability to just plain absorb it by being shot with it. IIRC Tyrant did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.