Firestorm, Capt. Atom & GL Kyle vs. Vulcan, Iceman(peak) & New Son Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins here?

byrdgang21
Nothing???

Sin I AM
Iceman has never been potrayed at his peak, new son Gambit you have to specify whether this is actually Remy with unrestraimed power or his alternate reality self, because one was inexperienced............imo team 1 stomp

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iceman has never been potrayed at his peak, new son Gambit you have to specify whether this is actually Remy with unrestraimed power or his alternate reality self, because one was inexperienced............imo team 1 stomp

Let's say its Bobby operating at his full potential and its 616 Remy with the same powerset as his new son alternate self.

Sin I AM
that being said you cant place a character against another with a powerset thats implied rather than shown...since noone has ever seen drake at his best he can virtually do anything

byrdgang21
I always thought Bobby at his best would be similar to when Emma was in control of his powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.