Current Hulk w/ Power Gem runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Hulk has a half hour to get angry before hte first fight and hels completely after each fight but stays at the strength level he amped to.

1: Iron man
2: Nova
3: Maxima
4: Zatanna
5: Thor
6: Superman
7: Surfer (no draining)
8: Lord-Marvell
9: HP DD
10: Thanos
11: Darkseid
12: Odin
13: RKT
14: Current Hercules

Philosophía

Nihilist
Stops at 2 if not 4.
(damn Philo beat me to it)

carver9
He clears it.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
He clears it. BFR dude, BFR.

iceman24567
2 or 4 seems right

PillarofOsiris

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
BFR dude, BFR. Damnit I knew I forgot to put something.

No BFR

carver9
That's what I was basing it off of, no bfring and with that said, he clears it. The gem would only aid his durablity, he doesn't need it to amp his strength. No one here would be able to harm him so he clears this with a smile on his face.

PillarofOsiris
Thor beat Drax with the power gem. Drax has comparable strength to the Hulk, and the ability to fly (along with others). I still don't think he's going past 3 or 4, but he's DEFINITELY not clearing 8. And there's no way in hell he's clearing the whole thing.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thor beat Drax with the power gem. Drax has comparable strength to the Hulk, and the ability to fly (along with others). I still don't think he's going past 3 or 4, but he's DEFINITELY not clearing 8. And there's no way in hell he's clearing the whole thing.

Drax is an idiot and he didn't know how to use the gem properly. Current hulk is one of the most smartest beings on the face of the planet. Hulk would be COMPLETELY invulnerable. He stomps anyone here.

Gecko4lif
Drax is an idiot and he didn't know how to use the gem properly. Current hulk is one of the most smartest beings on the face of the planet. Hulk would be COMPLETELY invulnerable. He stomps anyone here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious

Even with no bfr he wouldnt pass 4

janus77
Hulk clears it easy.

hulkgoalie

Bouboumaster
stop at Thanos

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Stops at 2 if not 4.
(damn Philo beat me to it) Wait...how the hell would he stop at 2?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree... I don't see him stopping at 2 even on his worst day and Nova's best. He gets Thanos/DS and it all comes to an end there.

Lord_Talron
how is he beating zatanna?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.