Wolverine/Bane vs X-23/Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingofGarp
Battle setting is in Seattle.
Morals are on.
Bloodlust is off.
No prep for any combatant.

StiltmanFTW
Logan and Bane stomp.

SamZED
Yep. Thanks to Logan that is. Id give Kingpin the win over Bane. I know KMC's take on current/classic Fisk but he recently owned Black Cat (who is an enhanced human these days) with zero efforts, almost tore hear arms off.

Sin I AM
didmt x-23 own Logan in their earlier encounters?

King Castle
no.
she hit him a few times while Logan once on defense trying not to hurt her or fight back.. she managed to put dirt in his wounds keeping him from healing but she sure as hell didnt an actively fighting back wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Yep. Thanks to Logan that is. Id give Kingpin the win over Bane. I know KMC's take on current/classic Fisk but he recently owned Black Cat (who is an enhanced human these days) with zero efforts, almost tore hear arms off.

Venomless Bane made full-gear Azrael his b*tch.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine/Bane ftw.

Lord_Talron
kingpin or 23 could give either a decent fight, perhaps win; but i think that in this team one has the advantage

Lord_Talron
what book/ish did kp fight black cat in? i wanna see that shit

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's told X-23 to her face that he is better in every way and she isn't a match for him. Laura can only content with Wolverine when he takes a dive (Uncanny fight), or he doesn't want to fight her (Target X fight), in a real fight he smacks her around like a red headed step child.

jinzin
Yep. Thanks to Logan that is. mad

Bane is badass!

SamZED
Originally posted by jinzin
mad

Bane is badass! True. True.. Anyone who dares to stand up to the Bat is badass by definition even if he wears a pink tutu.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Venomless Bane made full-gear Azrael his b*tch. Kingpin almost crushed Deadpool. Literally.stick out tongue

Which was ridiculous tbh...

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what book/ish did kp fight black cat in? i wanna see that shit Not really a fight he just... grabbed her FTW.

PS: Oh and its ASM 652 the very last issue.

Sin I AM
what has x-23 done thats impressive? ive been reading her book and its gotten off to a pretty slow start...

Black bolt z
Team 1

jinzin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what has x-23 done thats impressive? ive been reading her book and its gotten off to a pretty slow start...

That's because she sucks... just like Daken....

They need to team up and get a series cancelled already so Marvel can see they need to stop giving them their own books... DAMN!

Parmaniac
The books are going to get cancelled?

jinzin
lol. I can only hope so.

SamZED
Originally posted by jinzin
That's because she sucks... just like Daken....

They need to team up and get a series cancelled already so Marvel can see they need to stop giving them their own books... DAMN! I actually kinda like X-23. And wishing Daken never existed...

Parmaniac
And wishing Daken never existed... thumb up

Sin I AM
x-23 new series is actually pretty good, a little slow like i said but a lot better read than daken

MrMind
with venom I think bane can take kingpin, wolverine can take x-23 for sure

Lord_Talron
Not really a fight he just... grabbed her FTW.

PS: Oh and its ASM 652 the very last issue. thanks

Konton
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's told X-23 to her face that he is better in every way and she isn't a match for him. Laura can only content with Wolverine when he takes a dive (Uncanny fight), or he doesn't want to fight her (Target X fight), in a real fight he smacks her around like a red headed step child.

1. Yeah, but that was also a horrible book that completely flopped at proper characterization. The writer turned Laura from a silent assassin killing machine into a randomly feral psychopath.

2. Eh, debatable. She outperformed his early Weapon X simulations and certainly showed she can land decisive blows against him (whether he decided to strike back or not) and even Deathstrike.

3. I agree that Logan would typically defeat Laura in a fight, but not because of any real speed/skill gap. He wins because he's solid adamantium and she only has ada claws.

jinzin
Originally posted by Konton
1. Yeah, but that was also a horrible book that completely flopped at proper characterization. The writer turned Laura from a silent assassin killing machine into a randomly feral psychopath.

2. Eh, debatable. She outperformed his early Weapon X simulations and certainly showed she can land decisive blows against him (whether he decided to strike back or not) and even Deathstrike.

3. I agree that Logan would typically defeat Laura in a fight, but not because of any real speed/skill gap. He wins because he's solid adamantium and she only has ada claws.

In spite of him flat out stating he was faster as he swatted her claws out of the air? confused

Lord_Talron
what happens when laura gets her arms cut off?

King Castle

3. I agree that Logan would typically defeat Laura in a fight, but not because of any real speed/skill gap. He wins because he's solid adamantium and she only has ada claws. the simulation you speak of was his escape tape and mindless Wolverine who was reacting by stimuli.

her doing better/faster then wolverine is not indicative nor analogue of having equal superior speed to him. the videos were used to train her and repeat his feral fighting style not exactly something logan had conscious control over and any version of wolvie who has mind to know he is being graded would outperform his weapon X stimulus response easy.

need i point out the olympic chess computer referenc

Dum Dum Dugan

2. Eh, debatable. She outperformed his early Weapon X simulations

You mean simulation that were not remotely the same and in wich wolverine actaully did faster while having to locate his prey.

Bentley
Whenever Laura is discussed we go back to those simulations big grin

iceman24567
I dont know everytime I see X do something impressive I just always think shit Logan could have done it better much like Connor vs Clark

The Pict
Originally posted by Sin I AM
didmt x-23 own Logan in their earlier encounters?

Sorta. But he was never really trying.

Team 1 take it fairly easy IMO.

Bentley
Mmmmh... I see Wolverine soloing.

The Pict
Originally posted by Bentley
Mmmmh... I see Wolverine soloing.

He probably would.

srankmissingnin

She didn't outperform his early Weapon X simulations, the variables were different. The time limit on file for Wolverine was of him hunting and killing the bear. When he confronted the bear he killed it instantly before the scientist could even read the time of the experiment. The time for X-23 was just her outright fighting the bear. If Wolverine test had been the same as Laura his time would have been a second, two max.

The rest is conjecture.

King Castle
Originally posted by The Pict
He probably would. agreed.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what happens when laura gets her arms cut off?

SamZED
She puts them back and they heal in time. Think it happened just recently. She can regenerate new hands but will lose adamantium claws then.

StiltmanFTW
In Necrosha she regrew her arm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.