Ultron vs. Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Secondary Adamantium Ultron

CIS off

who win?

Sirius77
I can see Zatanna winning this. She's such a hax, as weird as it sounds, all she has to do is say something backwards and bfr him or worse.

Lord_Talron
does ultron have any defences against magic? if not theres not really any way for him to win here

tideoftime
If BFR is an option on the table, then I also don't see how Ultron can get wins against her, barring surprise or getting an attack in first (which, of course, would count toward his share of wins; but conceptually, Z should be able to make the majority here in that context.) Without BFR, Z might have more problems, unless she can first erect strong defenses and then finesse causing his systems to glitch/fail.

But if it's a standard fight, Z for the majority, situationally.

KingofGarp
Z wins, she is very hax and I don't think Ultron has an exact defense for magic.

Konton
Bfr isn't something Zee does often.
She's more likely to just "pots" him... which should work anyway. No defenses necessary.

Bentley
Ultron reacts faster than Zatanna. U 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.