Black Adam Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plutomic
Both are current incarnations.

I just watched the trailer for Dc Universe online and superman had just soaked up some heavy doses of sunlight and his eyes were red..

Black Adam had just yelled shazam, so im assuming he is new captain marvel.

Superman basically kills him in 2 seconds.. He stops a punch from black adam, and then heat visions his face....and its over.

Who would really win this fight?

Black bolt z
Black Adam.

That was a sundipped superman.

Colossus-Big C
1.superman never killed him he caught his punch and started to heatvision his face when lex fired at him and he left
2. sundiped superman isnt his standard power level he becomes alot more powerful
3. trailers for video games arent cannon LOL
4. black adam is rated higher than superman in DC handbook

Lord KMC
Black Adam's magic is too potent; current Supes stands no chance especially if he isn't sundipped.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
4. black adam is rated higher than superman in DC handbook The rest is true.

This does not make any difference

plutomic
Looked like he died to me.. seeing as how everyone else was dying.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by plutomic
Looked like he died to me.. seeing as how everyone else was dying. Also video game trailers aren't the best way to look at powersets....in that trailer flash is slow enough to be almost hit by a missle.

plutomic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Also video game trailers aren't the best way to look at powersets....in that trailer flash is slow enough to be almost hit by a missle.

yeah i realized that..and was a bit confused.

zeel
video game trailers rofl.

please someone discontinue this stupid thread. there is a black adam vs supes thread and it was bout even. The last time they fought it was a tie, but at the end supes went ape shit. Supes needs a sundip or needs to rage to defeat BA. Under normal circumstances he ties or loses.

SquallX
I wouldn't consider that Superman a real sun dipped, but a more solar soak Superman.

OWAW Superman was truly sun dipped.

But if this was KC Superman, he wins this with mid to high difficulty.

paisapower
As already mentioned, it was not a sun dip. All he was doing was recharging after continued battle.

As for the winner, Superman

-Pr-
superman, as i said in the other thread.

please use the search in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.