Ultron and Apocalypse vs. DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Primary adamantium Ultron

Ultron and Apocalypse are given 1 year prep and their regular tech.

Together can the two of them take over/kill everyone on DC earth?

SquallX
No, there's to much they have to deal with.

Right now Dead Man is one of the most powerful on DC Earth. The White Entity made him took on the Anti Monitor.

illadelph12
If they tried direct assault they'd lose. If the did something clandestine like slowly infecting the populace of DC Earth with a modified TO virus that, when activated after maximum pandemic levels, would turn the millions of Earth's human inhabitants into beings like The Harbinger of Apocalypse, they would have a chance.

Bentley
If Apoc and Ultron work their tech to be like the Phalanx infection and attack precise target they would be much more of a threat together. I'd like to see what Ultron is capable of after the Ultron wars.

D_Dude1210
Yeah, I was thinking of a Phalanx-type infection as well. They should go after Batman first (turning him into a select) and have HIM infect the rest of the JLA slowly....

It'll be a loooong campaign, but not a single shot needs to be fired before the entire DC Earth gets conquered.

Q99
DC's pretty hard to subvert. Blue Beetle's scarab and others are really good at detecting technological attack.

Bentley
Ultron and Apocalypse are among the best organic/biological experts in the Marvel universe, they could probably make a biological virus coupled with the Phalanx virus or just make the infection so it would evolve to be indetectable Victor Mancha style. Both characters have quite in common actually.

tsscls
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Yeah, I was thinking of a Phalanx-type infection as well. They should go after Batman first (turning him into a select) and have HIM infect the rest of the JLA slowly....

It'll be a loooong campaign, but not a single shot needs to be fired before the entire DC Earth gets conquered.

Infect Batman? I think that's impossible. Batman is uninfectable due to the power of the BATKICK.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Bentley
Ultron and Apocalypse are among the best organic/biological experts in the Marvel universe, they could probably make a biological virus coupled with the Phalanx virus or just make the infection so it would evolve to be indetectable Victor Mancha style. Both characters have quite in common actually.

I'm thinking they contaminate the food and water supplies of less prominent nations to build up an army of operatives via infection, then use those operatives as pawns to infect people in countries where DC Earth's metas are more active. By staying in the shadows until they get their numbers into the millions, Apoc and Ultron ill have a distinct advantage. They could probably subvert the Rocket Red Brigade as well.

-Pr-
they infect batman only for six months later, when they're on the cusp of victory, to have him reveal that he let himself get infected, and makes a counter-infection that destroys them.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by -Pr-
they infect batman only for six months later, when they're on the cusp of victory, to have him reveal that he let himself get infected, and makes a counter-infection that destroys them.

Entirely probable. thumb up

illadelph12
Lol. There's really no need to go after any heroes directly until after the general populace has been significantly compromised. If 80% of Gotham has been infected, infecting Batman directly isn't really a priority.

SquallX
I still don't see it happening. All Dc Earth needs is for the enemy to make one tiny mistake, and it's over.

Badabing
I guess anything is possible. Given the multiple times DC Earth has thwarted would be conquerers, world destruction and the end of all things, I'll go with the odds and say team Ultron/Apocalypse don't get it done.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
Lol. There's really no need to go after any heroes directly until after the general populace has been significantly compromised. If 80% of Gotham has been infected, infecting Batman directly isn't really a priority.
Batman is the Ultimate Lifeform. Infecting him would ALWAYS be a priority. ahuh

BruceSkywalker
anything is possible, but with Batman leading the way, Ultron and Apoc won't even know what in the world happened when Batman and others beat'em down

illadelph12
Another thing to take into account is that Ultron could probably detonate every nuke already on DC Earth simultaneously while they are still in their bunkers or launched. He and Apocalypse would have no problems with the fallout.

Bentley
Ultron controls the Bat Mobile. Gg.

Deadline
Not enough. Apoc will put some plan in motion and lose after three issues.

illadelph12
The OP says take over or kill all of DC Earth. If they use the TO/Phalanx/Harbinger plan synchronized with detonating all of the nukes on DC Earth (i.e., activate the infection, turn all of the infected into techno-organic Harbingers, then set off the nukes), if the planet isn't destroyed outright, the casualties and collateral damage would be huge. Most heroes with human level durability would be dead instantly, the ones that didn't would be dying of severe radiation poisoning, and the resulting nuclear winter would render DC Earth's top gun Supes in a tough spot as the Sun would be completely blocked out. The Survivors of this nuclear holocaust would then be pitted against millions of TO infected Phalanx/Harbinger killing machines in an extremely hostile environment.

Playing it smart, Ultron and Apocalypse can at least tip the scales heavily in their favor.

Black bolt z
If Apoc and Ultron work their tech to be like the Phalanx infection and attack precise target they would be much more of a threat together. I'd like to see what Ultron is capable of after the Ultron wars. Exactly. I can see these two making good partners.

Apocalypse envy's longevity and Ultron doesn't go away. Period.

inimalist
question: with Apoc's technopathy, does he gain the ability to absorb technology into his mass? ie: could apoc take over ultron in such a way that he could absorb the material ultron is comprised of (adamantium), then, using his molecular manipulation, essentially give himself, if not an adamantium armour, at least have it distributed throughout his mass, making him much more durable? (presumably, adamantium can be manipulated like this, re: fatal attractions )

would this even be relevant given his already high durability?

alright, back to trolling...

illadelph12
Yes, he could, though not entirely due to technopathy. Through the Transmode strain he has he's able to incorporate and absorb technology into his mass (which is how he manipulates his armor as if it were part of his body, because for all intents and purposes, it is), and via his mutant control of his atomic structure, he's able to fully manipulate what he incorporates/absorbs.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by inimalist
question: with Apoc's technopathy, does he gain the ability to absorb technology into his mass? ie: could apoc take over ultron in such a way that he could absorb the material ultron is comprised of (adamantium), then, using his molecular manipulation, essentially give himself, if not an adamantium armour, at least have it distributed throughout his mass, making him much more durable? (presumably, adamantium can be manipulated like this, re: fatal attractions )

would this even be relevant given his already high durability?

alright, back to trolling... Not unless Ultron let him he wouldn't.

inimalist
sorry guys, I know this is still OT (the apoc vs ultron thread stipulates no technopathy, so it seems to fit more here), but:

Originally posted by illadelph12
Yes, he could, though not entirely due to technopathy. Through the Transmode strain he has he's able to incorporate and absorb technology into his mass (which is how he manipulates his armor as if it were part of his body, because for all intents and purposes, it is), and via his mutant control of his atomic structure, he's able to fully manipulate what he incorporates/absorbs.

huh, is that something they have just ignored over the years? or am I missing some good recent apoc appearances?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not unless Ultron let him he wouldn't.

would it be a battle of wills (similar to psychic possession), or is it just, carte blanche, apoc can't do that to sentient robots?

Black bolt z
sorry guys, I know this is still OT (the apoc vs ultron thread stipulates no technopathy, so it seems to fit more here), but:

huh, is that something they have just ignored over the years? or am I missing some good recent apoc appearances?

would it be a battle of wills (similar to psychic possession), or is it just, carte blanche, apoc can't do that to sentient robots? Not sure. But obviously since they are on a team I see no reason why Ultron wouldn't let him absorb some adamantium.

inimalist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not sure. But obviously since they are on a team I see no reason why Ultron wouldn't let him absorb some adamantium.

no, for sure, I'm not sure how relevant this would be for this particular scenario though, other than to amalgam the two characters

but the scenarios you guys came up with, I don't know what a ultrapocalypse would add

psycho gundam
If Apoc and Ultron work their tech to be like the Phalanx infection and attack precise target they would be much more of a threat together. I'd like to see what Ultron is capable of after the Ultron wars. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Exactly. I can see these two making good partners.

Apocalypse envy's longevity and Ultron doesn't go away. Period. you two, BZ, nao!

Sirius77
I can't see them soloing dc earth... a lot of heavy hitters would notice. I mean, braniac tried something similar and got stopped by the jla and this was close to the time that he absorbed imperiex.

Bentley

would it be a battle of wills (similar to psychic possession), or is it just, carte blanche, apoc can't do that to sentient robots?

Theoretically Apoc is a better villain than he actually is.

D_Dude1210
Theoretically Apoc is a better villain than he actually is.

So is Kang. biscuits

Bentley
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
So is Kang. biscuits

Dude, you're gonna confuse him if you cite lame and awesome in the same phrase.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.