Who the weakest character that could beat Gladiator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Without weakness exploitation for a majority?

Bentley
Does messing with his mind aura counts as weakness exploitation? I mean fighting Glads with a phychic character.

dmills
Blink maybe. Gravity. Wraith. Sue Richards perhaps. Garthan Saal.

psycho gundam
his dad wearing a condom

carver9
Bait thread...

Buuuuut to answer the question, I would give thor a 8/10 against Gladiator and I would give Surfer a 6/10 against him. Those are the 2 weakest that can beat him. I would also give wwh the majority against him. Anything below these peeps are getting crushed imo. Anybody not on my list herald or below is getting that a** whipped imo.

complexbrother

carver9

Sin I AM
cannonball ftw

celeyhyga17
Karnak.. through quick meditation, he will see his weakness and punch it!

=P

King Castle
Originally posted by Sin I AM
cannonball ftw cannonball didnt beat him but simply enraged him at best delaying the inevitable beating that would have occurred had the x men not stepped in

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
cannonball didnt beat him but simply enraged him at best delaying the inevitable beating that would have occurred had the x men not stepped in

keep telling yourself that.....because Kal didnt beat him either

loa?

Black bolt z
Doom.

But of course thats spite.

zopzop
Half Life can do it. It would take a little luck but she can do it.

If he got into melee range he'd be dead.

She's immune to heat and radiation, so his heat vision is useless.

She's been pummeled by Quantum and his doubles (the same guy that was manhandling Wonder Man) and was going toe to toe with him, so she can take a beating. Speed blitz is out, because if he gets within melee.......

She can generate intense heat and radiation so his frost breath wouldn't do anything.

Any object he throws at her she could disintegrate.

It would be a good fight if PIS/CIS was off.

MrMind
gambit big grin

Black bolt z
Actually I gave it some thought.

Probably Starfox. If he could use his powers to make him less confident (would that count as weakness explotation) would it be possible to weaken him enough to beat him?

StyleTime
Originally posted by MrMind
gambit big grin
thumb up

biscuits

Konton
Loa

Spire
Originally posted by carver9
I would give thor a 8/10 against Gladiator

Why?

chomperx9
a 5 yr old GL

carver9
keep telling yourself that.....because Kal didnt beat him either

If you actually saw the fight you would know that cannonball was getting DESTROYED that fight and that gladiator was toying with him. You use one plot (cannonball absorbing gladiator planet busting punch and redirecting it back at gladiator) as evidence that cannonball could beat glads when all in all, cannonball himself admitted that he isn't on glads league.

Cannonball would get one shotted by glads if glads really wanted to get rid of him.

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Why?

Because thor has proven that he is above all high heralds by stomping numerous of heralds at once which included thor and he has also ripped through gladiator.

Thor imo is the most powerful high herald and has proven this.

Black bolt z
Because thor has proven that he is above all high heralds by stomping numerous of heralds at once which included thor and he has also ripped through gladiator.

Thor imo is the most powerful high herald and has proven this. When has thor stomped numerous high heralds at once?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
When has thor stomped numerous high heralds at once?

When he ran through surfer, bill, warlock, etc... all by himself and was winning.

Thor had no amps or upgrades during that fight, he just didn't hold back.

Black bolt z
When he ran through surfer, bill, warlock, etc... all by himself and was winning.

Thor had no amps or upgrades during that fight, he just didn't hold back. Which isn't thor normally. If all of them weren't holding back they would have beat him.

And I also consider a lot of B&T as PIS. I mean i'm fine with thor beating any high herald. But like 3 + gamora and moondragon all with their gems? Thats just plain stupid.

Spire

Thor imo is the most powerful high herald and has proven this.

So in other words your "OMIGOSH, Glads flies at 100c and can punch planets apart!" is bullshit/irrelevant because it has been shown to be.

carver9
hQUOTE=13196623]Originally posted by Black bolt z
Which isn't thor normally. If all of them weren't holding back they would have beat him.

And I also consider a lot of B&T as PIS. I mean i'm fine with thor beating any high herald. But like 3 + gamora and moondragon all with their gems? Thats just plain stupid.

Why is it pis, because you don't like it? Thor is a beast and that's not one of his best feats. He has taken on celestials, defeated galactus, defeated primal gods, and has also defeated mangog after not holding back and the list goes on. Him putting it to some high heralds isn't a out of average feat for thor, especially since he always tend to hold back.

Maybe you are under estimating him but you have a bad habit of throwing majority if not ALL of his feats out as pis.

By the way, surfer was the main one that admitted that he wasn't holding back anymore and still got stomped. Warlock wasn't holding back as well, he tried to drop thor with the soul gem, that's not holding back at all.

Thor is just a beast and I'm not affraid to give him a high majority against my fave character because thor has earned it.

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
So in other words your "OMIGOSH, Glads flies at 100c and can punch planets apart!" is bullshit/irrelevant because it has been shown to be.

I know gladiator capabilitied and in a physical fight against thro, I would give gladiator a 10/10 but as long as thor has that hammer, gladiator is getting crushed just like any other herald would.

Black bolt z
hQUOTE=13196623]Originally posted by Black bolt z
Which isn't thor normally. If all of them weren't holding back they would have beat him.

Why is it pis, because you don't like it? Thor is a beast and that's not one of his best feats. He has taken on celestials, defeated galactus, defeated primal gods, and has also defeated mangog after not holding back and the list goes on. Him putting it to some high heralds isn't a out of average feat for thor, especially since he always tend to hold back.

Maybe you are under estimating him but you have a bad habit of throwing majority if not ALL of his feats out as pis.

By the way, surfer was the main one that admitted that he wasn't holding back anymore and still got stomped. Warlock wasn't holding back as well, he tried to drop thor with the soul gem, that's not holding back at all.

Thor is just a beast and I'm not affraid to give him a high majority against my fave character because thor has earned it. No its PIS because he gets beaten by less. And please carver context with celestial and galactus fight.

How? A find (non holding back) thor beating 3 high heralds that were holding back 90% of the time because they were trying to help him PIS.

And they admitted they were trying to help him so yes they were holding back. Not 100% of the time.

Neither am I. I'm not going to give him the win over all high heralds.

Sin I AM
If you actually saw the fight you would know that cannonball was getting DESTROYED that fight and that gladiator was toying with him. You use one plot (cannonball absorbing gladiator planet busting punch and redirecting it back at gladiator) as evidence that cannonball could beat glads when all in all, cannonball himself admitted that he isn't on glads league.

Cannonball would get one shotted by glads if glads really wanted to get rid of him.

you have no clue wtf your talking about....a non-cis, forum fight Gladiator would get stomped, because there is NOTHING he can do to a non-jobbing kinectic absorber once he re-directs his attacks while shielding himself ESPECIALLY since Kals confidence is prone to wane

dmills
embarrasment

thumb up

Edit: Apparently the exception seems to be Banner. Don't know what happens there.

SquallX
Maxwell Lord

carver9
you have no clue wtf your talking about....a non-cis, forum fight Gladiator would get stomped, because there is NOTHING he can do to a non-jobbing kinectic absorber once he re-directs his attacks while shielding himself ESPECIALLY since Kals confidence is prone to wane

Well, in that case, yes, cannonball could possibly pull a majority against anyone if he ever used his powers right.

Kal confidence has only dropped once (well twice on-panel) and after these he has fought some of the most powerful being in mu and his confidence remainedd grade "A".

He even fought tyrant and ego and still remained confident so why would he lose it against cannonbal or any other person.

Sin I AM
thats the nature of his powerset, which actually makes him more interesting....thats how the gods that be keep him in check, otherwise he'd be punching holes thru dimesions like other super powered knock offs

so loa, right? ok

-Pr-
Carver, can you at least close the curtains? You're getting your Gladiator wank all over the rest of us.

I kid. Sort of.

Nihilist
Bait thread...

Buuuuut to answer the question, I would give thor a 8/10 against Gladiator and I would give Surfer a 6/10 against him. Those are the 2 weakest that can beat him. I would also give wwh the majority against him. Anything below these peeps are getting crushed imo. Anybody not on my list herald or below is getting that a** whipped imo. Bait thread, how? its not my or anyone else's fault the way you act in a thread involving Gladiator.

Bentley
A bait thread would be Gladiator vs Freezer...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
A bait thread would be Gladiator vs Freezer... Nah, a bait thread would be Thanos vs Gladiator as Glads would die from the first.131

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, can you at least close the curtains? You're getting your Gladiator wank all over the rest of us.

I kid. Sort of.

Lol... that's messed up.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bait thread, how? its not my or anyone else's fault the way you act in a thread involving Gladiator.

We both know why you made this thread.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
A bait thread would be Gladiator vs Freezer... Freezer or freiza? I'm not familiar with a character named freezer.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Freezer or freiza? I'm not familiar with a character named freezer.

I mean Frieza big grin

Nihilist
We both know why you made this thread. Not really, tell me.

-Pr-
Lol... that's messed up.

You started it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.