Morlun vs.... Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
no stone stare

no touch drain

fight to death, no weapons....h2h

who wins

King Castle
i'll say Morlun if he can Ko him or rip his head off not sure how likely that is and if there is a precedence for such an attack

StiltmanFTW
Spite.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spite.

explain

King Castle

Sin I AM

King Castle
just teasen, Darlin.

i guess stiltman considers it spite since Gorgon was a weapon user.

speed and reflex goes to Gorgon but strength he is clearly overshadowed

it may not be possible for Gorgon to hurt Morlun physically with his fist alone.

Juk3n
With a sword Gorgon makes mince, without one i'll not bother with a response for obvious reasons.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
explain

Morlun is vastly stronger, tireless, nigh invulnerable and fast enough to tag Gorgon eventually.

In h2h with no weapons Tomi doesn't stand a chance. He can run circles around him like Spidey and Ezekiel did, maybe draw some blood after landing dozens of punches, but that's it. The best he can hope for is an eternal stalemate.

Sin I AM
true....just tryna gauge everyones feedback of Morluns powers...imo Gorgon is strong enough for a k.o. but meh

King Castle
5 maybe 10 tonner tops at best and we seen how Morlun tanks spidey 10 -25 ton blows iirc he was powered up at the time

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorgon's class 2 IIRC.

Morlun rips his head off.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorgon's class 2 IIRC.

Yep.

Morlun rips his head off.

Eventually he does I guess.

guy222
morlun

King Castle
Gorgon's class 2 IIRC.

Morlun rips his head off. by bio's personally from what i seen i place him higher

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
by bio's personally from what i seen i place him higher

Nah. He's in range from above 800Ibs. to 10 tons or something like that.

StiltmanFTW
My bad, it's >800 pounds - 25 tons.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/OHOTMU-X05StreetSamurai-DCP49irc.jpg
props to KM

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
My bad, it's >800 pounds - 25 tons.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/OHOTMU-X05StreetSamurai-DCP49irc.jpg
props to KM kinda how spiderman is 10 to 15 to 100 tons, right?

StiltmanFTW
Don't mention that bug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.