Batman (Dick) Vs Classic Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Dick has all his standard gear. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64507/1627659-dickgrayson12_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1554747-dd4_large.jpg

thanos-prime
Classic daredevi?
If you mean before shadowland then DD wins.

iceman24567
Matt for the slim majority

srankmissingnin
Matt eeks out the win.

Black bolt z
Matt.

marwash22
I can actually see Grayson winning a majority... mostly due to his gear.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by marwash22
I can actually see Grayson winning a majority... mostly due to his gear.

I love his electric knuckle dusters. love

Lord_Talron
i dont know how dicks gear will do much, considering matts powers are especially useful for recognizing hidden tricks and gadgets.

its going to come down to straight hand to hand and matts gonna beat him there

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i dont know how dicks gear will do much, considering matts powers are especially useful for recognizing hidden tricks and gadgets.

its going to come down to straight hand to hand and matts gonna beat him there

Pretty much. You don't want to risk fumbling around in a utility belt against someone as fast and skilled as DD. Dropping guard for a second like that could give Matt the opportunity to end the fight.

Eternal Idol
Assuming standard gear means batarangs, smoke bombs, etc... I'd give Daredevil the majority.

Mindset
penis

King Castle
in h2h i give it to Matt but i not if dick is using his gadgets even if it is DD i dont see DD able to constantly keep him from throwing pellets from time to time.

Juk3n
Gear swings the win to Dick. H2H DD makes cheese.

Sin I AM
DD and Dick are even

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
DD and Dick are even In what way?

Sin I AM
in every way that matters, the only "edge" he has is senses...which can be overcome with graysons gear...h2h they r equal imo, maybe with a slight edge to matt, which honestly is debatable. dick is more agile but its not great enought to carry a significant margin of victory. i mean when you strip both fighter down their pretty much carbon copies, with only slight advantages over the other is certain aspects

srankmissingnin
in every way that matters, the only "edge" he has is senses...which can be overcome with graysons gear...h2h they r equal imo, maybe with a slight edge to matt, which honestly is debatable. dick is more agile but its not great enought to carry a significant margin of victory. i mean when you strip both fighter down their pretty much carbon copies, with only slight advantages over the other is certain aspects

Daredevil is an amalgam of Bruce AND Dick. Matt is as skilled and strong as Bruce. As fast and Agile as Dick. Ontop of that he has superhuman senses. Matt would rail through Dick in a h2h fight.

iceman24567
Matt is not a strong as Bruce and Dick and DD are about equal.as far as skill slight edge to DD

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Matt is not a strong as Bruce and Dick and DD are about equal.as far as skill slight edge to DD

Peak human strength. DD is as only slightly weaker than Bruce if at all.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daredevil is an amalgam of Bruce AND Dick. Matt is as skilled and strong as Bruce. As fast and Agile as Dick. Ontop of that he has superhuman senses. Matt would rail through Dick in a h2h fight.

Matt is NOT as strong as bruce, no way hes as agile as Dick whos been a high wire performer for years b4 becomin a ward of waynes..h2h ok, id give matt a slight edge, and sense sure he tops him..but its not great enough for a stomp on grayson...i sense alotta DD nuthuggery afoot since shadowland arc, and people tend to forget how deadly dick is in his own right, because he sucks as batman

srankmissingnin
Matt is NOT as strong as bruce, no way hes as agile as Dick whos been a high wire performer for years b4 becomin a ward of waynes..h2h ok, id give matt a slight edge, and sense sure he tops him..but its not great enough for a stomp on grayson...i sense alotta DD nuthuggery afoot since shadowland arc, and people tend to forget how deadly dick is in his own right, because he sucks as batman

DD has taken off his outfit put on a suit while doing a flip. He might not have been a high wire performer, but that is irrelevant. He IS more agile. DD would smash Dick into the ground just like Batman, Shiva and Bane have.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes DD like a combination of the best physical traits of both batman and nightwing

iceman24567
Peak human strength. DD is as only slightly weaker than Bruce if at all. Dick is physically peak human too but Matt is stronger Bruce is peak human too but Bane is stronger. Batmans strength feats are just betterr

srankmissingnin
Dick is physically peak human too but Matt is stronger Bruce is peak human too but Bane is stronger. Batmans strength feats are just betterr

Dick isn't peak human. He is Olympic level with peak human agility. Bane has superhuman strength even sans Venom like Kingbin... just there is no explaination for it.

Sin I AM
Batman, Shiva, and Bane would smash Daredevil, just like Kingpin, Elektra, and Iron Fist whats your point. The margin is not great enough for a Victory

srankmissingnin
Batman, Shiva, and Bane would smash Daredevil, just like Kingpin, Elektra, and Iron Fist whats your point. The margin is not great enough for a Victory

Daredevil would take the majority from Batman, Shiva and Bane. Elektra, Kingpin and Iron Fist would "smash" them. Matt would take Bruce 6/10.

Juk3n

Of course Ironfist and Elektra would beat Daredevil..Elektra and Ironfist would smash Batman and Dick and Shiva and Bane aswell..whatshurepoint?

Lord_Talron
gear wont help dick, period.

srankmissingnin

Dick needs some protection. cool

Juk3n

i wouldn't go that far, but DD holds all physical advantages.

YES I KNOW individually they're not match winners, bu the holds them all. He is more agile, more skilled, stronger and has better reactions then you add radar and we get a clear case of DD winning in H2H confrontation.

Dum Dum Dugan
Batman, Shiva, and Bane would smash Daredevil
No they wouldent in fact he beat each of them or at the very least get a draw. Them smashing him is laughable.

iceman24567
Dick isn't peak human. He is Olympic level with peak human agility. Bane has superhuman strength even sans Venom like Kingbin... just there is no explaination for it. Dick is peak human no expression.

srankmissingnin
Dick is peak human no expression.

No he isn't.

iceman24567
No he isn't. Feats and the last couple years say otherwise

jinzin
no way hes as agile as Dick whos been a high wire performer for years b4 becomin a ward of waynes

no WAY did you write this with a straight face. no expression

Dum Dum Dugan
Feats and the last couple years say otherwise
I like Dick Garison as much as the next guy but what strength feat of his is peak human?

jinzin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I like Dick as much as the next guy
jawdrop

shifty

srankmissingnin
Feats and the last couple years say otherwise

Show me a single thing the that suggest Dick has plateaued, that he is on par with Bruce Wayne, because that is what you are suggesting. Tomasi or Dini said in a interview that he was as skilled as Bruce now... but that isn't code for peak human, and it hasn't been demonstrated on panel anyway. Graysons' strength, speed and agility feats have been more or less consistent since his solo series started in 96.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by jinzin
jawdrop

shifty
dam you for editing out garison I put it there so that wouldent happen mad

jinzin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
dam you for editing out garison I put it there so that wouldent happen mad
laughing out loud

ha-som

iceman24567
Show me a single thing the that suggest Dick has plateaued, that he is on par with Bruce Wayne, because that is what you are suggesting. Tomasi or Dini said in a interview that he was as skilled as Bruce now... but that isn't code for peak human, and it hasn't been demonstrated on panel anyway. Graysons' strength, speed and agility feats have been more or less consistent since his solo series started in 96. Never claimed he was on par with Batman because not many normal humans are DD included but he does have a couple feats that I doubt real olympic level guys would struggle with like holding a well overweight grown man by his ankles with one hand the characters name is sliiping my mind Piggy or something like that

srankmissingnin
Never claimed he was on par with Batman because not many normal humans are DD included but he does have a couple feats that I doubt real olympic level guys would struggle with like holding a well overweight grown man by his ankles with one hand the characters name is sliiping my mind Piggy or something like that

Almost every street - even women - have dozens of feats of holding grown men at an arms length above their head with no effort, or dangling men over buildings by their ankles. Barely worth noting. Batman has peak human strength, Nightwing has the strength of an Olympic level body builder... in a Olympic level swimmers body.

iceman24567
Agreed but with one hand and a well overweight guy not so much It is worth noting the feat speaks for its self the guy atleast weighed 200 lbs and thats being generous I suppose I could take a second look at the scan to see if I am overexaggerating the feat I doubt it though

srankmissingnin
Agreed but with one hand and a well overweight guy not so much It is worth noting the feat speaks for its self the guy atleast weighed 200 lbs and thats being generous I suppose I could take a second look at the scan to see if I am overexaggerating the feat I doubt it though

And Daredevil has thrown a 400lbs weight like a baseball, and flipped a limo.

iceman24567
And Daredevil has thrown a 400lbs weight like a baseball, and flipped a limo. Thats besides the point im not trying to say Dick is on Batman or DDs level physically they have had consistent peak human feats for decades

srankmissingnin
Thats besides the point im not trying to say Dick is on Batman or DDs level physically they have had consistent peak human feats for decades

If Dick is peak then DD and Batman are superhuman...

iceman24567
If Dick is peak then DD and Batman are superhuman... Yes exactly that must be the case no possible way Dick could have gotten a strength push thats beyond believeable

srankmissingnin
Yes exactly that must be the case no possible way Dick could have gotten a strength push thats beyond believeable

He hasn't done anything to rival the best strength feats Batman and DD have. If he is peak human, then they are stronger, stronger than peak human is superhuman. Dick does not have peak human strength, he has Olympic level strength.

iceman24567
He hasn't done anything to rival the best strength feats Batman and DD have. If he is peak human, then they are stronger, stronger than peak human is superhuman. Dick does not have peak human strength, he has Olympic level strength. You dont think hes does anything but you also think Bane is superhuman your opinion is noted but I dissagree on both accounts

Dum Dum Dugan
laughing out loud

ha-som
laughing

Sin I AM
no WAY did you write this with a straight face. no expression

you believe that DD is more agile? if ANYTHING they are even..any feat DD has NW can counter (agility wise)

King Castle
you believe that DD is more agile? if ANYTHING they are even..any feat DD has NW can counter (agility wise) i dont believe that, hon.

not when it comes to evasive dodging multiple projectiles and lasers in a closed environment due to DD's radar sense being heavily relied on.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
i dont believe that, hon.

not when it comes to evasive dodging multiple projectiles and lasers in a closed environment due to DD's radar sense being heavily relied on.

so, thats his way of seeing...u make it seem as if Matt cant be tagged, or that Grayson has never dodged projectiles before

King Castle
his radar sense is more then just his "eyes" it has a wider field then conventional eyesight its not the same.

it gives him a slight heads up advantage then mere eyesight where he straddles the peak human speed reflex comfortably, Darlin.

Dum Dum Dugan
so, thats his way of seeing...u make it seem as if Matt cant be tagged, or that Grayson has never dodged projectiles before
no he simply saying that DD has better ones, which is true. His radar and superhuman senses help greatly with this.

Sin I AM
i understand the nature of his powers, and even though his sense are superhuman his reflexes are not...he's still limited to olympic level

King Castle
i understand the nature of his powers, and even though his sense are superhuman his reflexes are not...he's still limited to olympic level yet the early warning he gets from his radar sense allows him to anticipate and react before his opponent does to avoid hits to the point he might as well have peak human reaction time and not olympic

Sin I AM
Originally posted by King Castle
yet the early warning he gets from his radar sense allows him to anticipate and react before his opponent does to avoid hits to the point he might as well have peak human reaction time and not olympic

u cant classify that as peak human reaction time, since he body does not move at peak human speeds...its like if i know your going to throw something and move before u throw it and effectively dodge it, it does not make me any faster than u simply because i knew what u were going to do.........and yet he still gets hit at times

Dum Dum Dugan
i understand the nature of his powers, and even though his sense are superhuman his reflexes are not...he's still limited to olympic level
he has peak human and with radar superhuman. He can sense attacks before they occure which gives him the ability to do things like deflect bullets and preform meta human dodging feats.

Lord_Talron
sin, read dd #1 it explains how his increased senses put his agility above what a normal human could achieve. in other words; statement, on panel, that backs up the feats smile

Sin I AM
sin, read dd #1 it explains how his increased senses put his agility above what a normal human could achieve. in other words; statement, on panel, that backs up the feats smile

i will look at it

-Pr-
Murdock, imo. A respectable if not overwhelming majority, I think.

Juk3n
Matt bats bullets away with his billy club, his reactions are superhuman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.