Weakest character that can beat Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galactus is reasonably well fed here. He gets no ultimate nullifier.

1. for a majority

2. at least 1/10

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm....interesting question!

For #1 (and I am assuming that you want us to pick someone that only beats the Big-G for a majority...not every single time), I am thinking maybe Tiamut.

For #2, maybe Arishem the Judge...

The Dark Cloud
It's really hard to answer this thread because of the fluctuations in G's power levels.

shokosugi
Mr. Flacid Man -- Reed Richards

Originally posted by shokosugi
Mr. Flacid Man -- Reed Richards oh you

i'm asking for characters tha can do it on their own without prep btw

chomperx9
polaris

which polaris is this?

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
which polaris is this? Dr. Polaris DC

Originally posted by chomperx9
Dr. Polaris DC facepalm

Starscream M
classic juggernaut

zopzop
I'm thinking Ego the Living Planet Inbetweener, any Celestial, a competent PF avatar for the majority wins.

Teneberous, Aegis, any Skyfather, for at LEAST one win.

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
facepalm so the other one yes ?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Starscream M
classic juggernaut

srsly

How?

rotiart
I'd go with the stranger off the top of my head..

Originally posted by chomperx9
so the other one yes ? I only asked because I thought maybe there was some cosmic being named Polaris in some company that I didn't know of, so i didnt facepalm that shit right away. How in the **** is Doctor Polaris gonna pull a win against galatcus?

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
I only asked because I thought maybe there was some cosmic being named Polaris in some company that I didn't know of, so i didnt facepalm that shit right away. How in the **** is Doctor Polaris gonna pull a win against galatcus? Thats the weakest person I think of that might would have a shot. I mean Galactus's Head piece has always looked metal so I figured Polaris could do something there maybe.

Originally posted by zopzop
I'm thinking Ego the Living Planet Inbetweener, any Celestial, a competent PF avatar for the majority wins. a competent PF avatar could do it. Ego and IB I'd give splits against G, but it's entirely plausible for them to take him down. Most celestials, I believe are below him, however.
Agreed with A&T. Not sure that any skyfather could put him down once out of ten though.

The Dark Cloud
3 scenarios

A weak starving Galactis
1)Most Celestials
2)Probably Odin or Zeus

A normal powered Galactus
1)Probably Abraxas
2)Like someone said, Arishem

A very well fed G (which rarely has been seen)

1)Eternity level only
2)Phoenix

carver9
Blinkn

galactusischere
I'm thinking Ego the Living Planet Inbetweener.

A hungry Galactus has already defeated classic Ego and at another point stalemated mad Ego. Nowadays, Galactus is far more powerful than he was back in the 60s and 70s, whereas Ego's gotten less formidable from what I've read/heard.

The In-Betweener couldn't even defeat a weakened Galactus who had just come out of a coma in Silver Surfer volume 3. In fact, Galactus essentially won that fight due to his heralds who are actually extensions of his Power Cosmic. Hell, In-Betweener had trouble dealing with only one of Galactus' punisher robots. lol.
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/punisherrobot1.jpg/
http://img338.imageshack.us/i/punisherrobot2.jpg/

Uriel005
I'm thinking Ego the Living Planet Inbetweener, any Celestial, a competent PF avatar for the majority wins.

Teneberous, Aegis, any Skyfather, for at LEAST one win. You do realize a celestial host failed to stop Galactus.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Blinkn I hope your thinking of BFR stick out tongue

Can you even BFR galactus confused?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can you even BFR galactus confused?

Of course not; not by anyone save for (perhaps) a "Supreme Being" type of character...

yup, it's absurd to believe she can even teleport him against his will, but even if she could, there's nowhere she can send him that he cant come back from instantly

zopzop
Originally posted by Uriel005
You do realize a celestial host failed to stop Galactus.

When was this?

zopzop
Originally posted by galactusischere
A hungry Galactus has already defeated classic Ego and at another point stalemated mad Ego. Nowadays, Galactus is far more powerful than he was back in the 60s and 70s, whereas Ego's gotten less formidable from what I've read/heard

We'll see. I'm still not impressed with Galactus. Recently he failed to put down Quasar. That doesn't fill me with confidence.

The Inbetweener was gonna pummel Galactus till the Elders and Surfer/Nova interfered. The Inbetweener had ZERO trouble with that robot. He analyzed it, summoned its opposite, then destroyed it. Simple.

-K-M-
Originally posted by 753
facepalm

I assume he is basing that off of what happened when Guardian and Galactus fought.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
srsly

How? raise his forcefield and slug it out...classic juggs has limitless stamina

Lord KMC
Thor.

Utrigita
We'll see. I'm still not impressed with Galactus. Recently he failed to put down Quasar. That doesn't fill me with confidence.

The Inbetweener was gonna pummel Galactus till the Elders and Surfer/Nova interfered. The Inbetweener had ZERO trouble with that robot. He analyzed it, summoned its opposite, then destroyed it. Simple.

The same Quasar who previously failed to do anything at all towards Galactus ship? Galactus ship who is merely a extension of Galactus power? Quasar, is herald level, and would get oneshot just like Surfer if Galactus got significantly irritated by his presence.

You mean they was pummeling each other, with Inbetweener only gaining a significant upper hand against Galactus when they was located at the focus point where Inbetweener was at his strongest, while Galactus was still weak from having had the Elders inside him?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Starscream M
raise his forcefield and slug it out...classic juggs has limitless stamina

Yeah he does, but until that limitless stamina gives him a way of damaging Galactus, he's not winning a single time.

Whereas even if Galactus would be stopped by the forcefield/durability (pretty sure he's on a power level where he could hurt Juggy fairly easily), he could at least BFR Cain in a number of ways.

G would punch cytorraks lights out through cain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.