Kalibak/Batman Amalgam vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
1) No lasso.

2) Both get their weapons (Kalibak's club)

Fight in Venice.

Lord_Talron
is batkick still on?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is batkick still on?

Kalibatkick 4 the muthaeffin win!

nah.. Wondy takes this

stick out tongue

Lord_Talron
if batkick is still on i dare you to prove to me how this amalgam loses

Q99
Kalibat? Batibak...?

Honestly I have no idea ^^ Generally his showing aren't too great, but he's supposed to be Orion's near-equal and he got eyebeams relatively recently.

Badabing
mmm

mhmm

Even though Batman is weakened due to the amalgam, he still wins.

Bentley
Come on people! More posts!

BruceSkywalker
classic WW lasts 4.00000000000002 seconds against the powa of the Kalbatkick..

current WW last 00000001 seconds due to the powa of the kalibatkick

Black bolt z
Tony the tiger kalibak or classic?

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Tony the tiger kalibak or classic?

Classic please.

Black bolt z
Then Kalibat.

tideoftime
Batman's skills bolstered by Kalibak's physical power is a good challenge for WW... I still think, though, that she'll get the majority. Kalibat definitely makes her work for every single one of them, however, and she definitely isn't getting more than 6/10 (barring possibly BFR), especially as she doesn't have the lasso. (This assumes standard WW, of course)

If the narrative Batkick is in play, then Kalibat will take a stomp in this, and Diana will wake up strung upside-down in the Kalibatcave.

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman 7-8/10. Kalibak isn't nearly fast enough for Batman's skill advantage to edge out Wonder Woman in a physical confrontation.

In terms of strength they're about equal, but WW has a huge advantage in speed and flight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.