Abraxas vs Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
no outside help allowed (so no novas, no enslaved gods, no zom, etc.)
cis is off.

who wins?

Uriel005
CK has better destruction feat as of now so I'm going to have to say CK as much as I hate to do so as Galactus punked Abraxas w/ UN even though Abraxas had it in his hands.

Colossus-Big C
Chaos King would absorb abraxas

rotiart
And all powerful amatsu wasn't defeated by pushing him out the door? Lol.

And he didn't even realize that he had been shunted to the far side of the universe?

Even though he was supposed to be the entire universe?

And Hercules restored everything in the blink of an eye that CK thought he had destroyed...

I'll go with Abraxas. Despite all the multiverse/universe bs that was spilled in the issues.... Abraxas actually showed himself affecting the multiverse on panel.

And that whole... Bigger than te cosmic cube and infinity gauntlet stuff that shoved down our throats? Right before chaos king came back we saw that the gauntlet was at best capable to destroying one celestial... Even with five gauntlets the reeds were no match... Those gauntlets don't give me the same shock and awe as they did in the 90s....

guy222
dark man

Slaanesh
Abraxas..he actually showed himself affecting the multiverse..while Chaos King is Eternity level at best..

guy222
yes

zopzop
Meh the "affecting" the multiverse thing is played out.

CK actually had the better showing vs actual opponents and all those opponents were 616 versions.

CK makes Abraxas his b|tch.

guy222
ck is tall

ozz81
ck ...

guy222
wins or loses?

Power Cosmic II
chaos king has the better combative feats...Abraxas has the larger implied power.

Eternity was actually utterly opposed to let Abraxas have freedom of any degree, whereas with Chaos King Eternity basically said "you deal with it"

Also, the Ultimate Nullifier didn't even eliminate Abraxas from existence, simply re-imprisoned him.

Mshinu
Abraxas eats ck for breakfast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.