Black Bolt vs. Blue Beetle (Jaimie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Cis on
2. Cis off

Please discuss

BlackZero30x
can the scarab block sound?

Gecko4lif
It isnt sound it is electrons

Prep-Man
BB for now.

Q99
Black Bolt (I won't say BB because they're both BB!) overall has the stronger performances.

D_Dude1210
BB wins! (but I won't say w/c one!) stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Blackagar Boltagon (Awesome name!)

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
It isnt sound it is electrons

lol excuse me...

anyways (i hate jaimie) so im gonna say black bolt says hey at normal speech level and that destroys jaimie

Black bolt z
Black Bolt in both.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
lol excuse me...

anyways (i hate jaimie) so im gonna say black bolt says hey at normal speech level and that destroys jaimie
He could whisper and it would be plenty sufficient

tsscls
Ted Kord comes back from the dead and shoots them both with his...BB gun!

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He could whisper and it would be plenty sufficient

indeed...didn't he merely whisper and destroy apoc?

Black bolt z
indeed...didn't he merely whisper and destroy apoc? I think that was skrull bolt which isn't as potent as the original.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I think that was skrull bolt which isn't as potent as the original.

ahh i missed a lot of secret invasion...but if that's the case then yea a whisper would do it

you what i love about black blot? the fact that(other then a reality manipulator) bb is one of the very few who can actually say "this fight is over" in the very beginning and when he's done speaking it actually is over!

Black bolt z
ahh i missed a lot of secret invasion...but if that's the case then yea a whisper would do it

you what i love about black blot? the fact that(other then a reality manipulator) bb is one of the very few who can actually say "this fight is over" in the very beginning and when he's done speaking it actually is over! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.