Psylocke vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Psylocke can only use her powers to make a TK blade or Psi blade for this fight or just have her with a steel sword for melee combat.

who wins?

what is going on here kc?

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
what is going on here kc? society falling apart, the masses uncaring lacking complete apathy. less then 10 % actively participate in social changes while less then 1 % actually hold power and rule over everyone else

Originally posted by King Castle
society falling apart, the masses uncaring lacking complete apathy. less then 10 % actively participate in social changes while less then 1 % actually hold power and rule over everyone else well that is all true and upseting (I believe the masses have apathy or lack the will to act, though), but why would you place poor psylock against nova and then make it a point to actually limit her powers?

srankmissingnin
Cassandra Cain, not Cassandra Nova hehe

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cassandra Cain, not Cassandra Nova hehe ooooooh sorry, must still be drunk

I think psylock wins as her tk blade would cut through bg's own blade, which i would guess she wouldnt see coming

Lord_Talron
does cass actually have the blade as standard gear? because at least you gave matt his billy club...

King Castle
sure she get's a sword.

1) sword fight

2) h2h

Originally posted by King Castle
sure she get's a sword.

1) sword fight

2) h2h 1.psy
2.cain

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
does cass actually have the blade as standard gear? because at least you gave matt his billy club...

When she ran with the JL Elite as Kasumi, a pair of swords were her normal equipment.

Lord_Talron
lol? that was part of the character, TOTALLY different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.