Plastic Man Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/333937-181168-plastic-man_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64695/1362281-tumblr_l7n002bhnq1qaw861_large.jpg

King Castle
Lobo get tired of stretching him and trying to hurt him so eventually just eat him for the temp win.

tsscls
Plas is effectively immortal as shown in JLA obsidian age. Nut he was shown to be ripped apart and rendered inert by Doomsday inhabited by Braniac, I think. Lobo for the solid majority.

Konton
Lobo isn't as strong as DD, though. I really think it's a stalemate unless we take away CIS and PM attacks Lobo by infiltrating his body and expanding.

Spire
Probably Lobo.

"Id"
Originally posted by Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/333937-181168-plastic-man_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64695/1362281-tumblr_l7n002bhnq1qaw861_large.jpg

I have no clue as to who would win. Lobo edges out this plastic clown, thanks to logic defying feats.

But damn this artwork of Lobo is badass.

Flyattractor
LOBO could tie Plas's head to a passing taxi,and his ankel to a light pole like HE did in LOBO vs The Mask.

Bentley
Probably Lobo.

Black bolt z
What would Plastic man even do to lobo?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What would Plastic man even do to lobo?

Wrap him around Lobo's head till he explodes? wink

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wrap him around Lobo's head till he explodes? wink And that will do what to lobo?

Galan007
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What would Plastic man even do to lobo? Check out PM's battle with Fernus.

If he fought like that he'd stomp Lobo, imo.

MrMind
Originally posted by Flyattractor
LOBO could tie Plas's head to a passing taxi,and his ankel to a light pole like HE did in LOBO vs The Mask.
interesting........................
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8638/lobothemask0128.jpg

Konton
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Nah.

PM's powers don't really have any limitations. He can stretch forever.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
Check out PM's battle with Fernus.

If he fought like that he'd stomp Lobo, imo.

He just grew really big, right?

Galan007
^ He was going toe to toe with Fernus for a while -- and considering Fernus was wrecking the entire JLA, that's quite a feat, imo.

MrMind
Originally posted by Konton
Nah.

PM's powers don't really have any limitations. He can stretch forever.
not quite
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3912/doomswar043.jpg

Galan007
^ Yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all.

PM has become larger than skyscrapers in the past. So even if you assume DD has an armspan of 12 feet, that *shouldn't* even register as a warm up for PM.

srsly

Mindset

PM has become larger than skyscrapers in the past. So even if you assume DD has an armspan of 12 feet, that *shouldn't* even register as a warm up for PM.

srsly Doesn't really matter, that shouldn't be able to stop him.

MrMind

srsly
the writer's mistake then I guess

Mindset
Originally posted by MrMind
the writer's mistake then I guess No, your mistake, and I'm gonna make sure you pay for it.

MrMind
embarrasment

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Doesn't really matter, that shouldn't be able to stop him. Exactly.

the writer's mistake then I guess Writer inconsistencies happen all the time -- but that one IS pretty ridiculous.

At any rate, I don't think ripping PM in half is a viable tactic for Lobo. /shrug

MrMind
so plastic man is invulnerable to any physical attack?

Galan007
^ Well Bat-kicks aside, I can't really think of a physical attack that would harm him... umm

MrMind
what if lobo tie one end of plastic man somewhere in the earth, tie another end to his bike and fly far far away?
or he could just throw plastic man into the sun

Galan007
I don't see anything working that involves tying PM up. I also don't know how Lobo would actually go about throwing PM into the sun...?

Like I said before, if PM fought Lobo like he fought Fernus, he'd have a good chance of winning. Imo.

MrMind
if lobo gets his bike in this battle I could see him bfr plastic man.
or this would be stalemate since I don't see any ways for plastic man to put lobo down long enough for a win
and what happened in the fight with fernus? I think just because he can take on a more powerful opponents doesn't mean he can beat lobo. unless he can find a way to win

Parmaniac
How was PM killed then if he's that resistant to everything?

Rage.Of.Olympus
His weak against extreme cold temperatures IIRC.

MrMind
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How was PM killed then if he's that resistant to everything?
black lantern rip his heart out, not sure if he was killed though since he showed his face in justice league generation lost later

Mindset
black lantern rip his heart out, not sure if he was killed though since he was in justice league generation lost later He has a heart?

MrMind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His weak against extreme cold temperatures IIRC.
he's weak against extreme hot too since heat vision melted him before. so lobo could win with a bfr to the sun

MrMind
He has a heart?
yep, rubber man with rubber heart
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3457/plasticman.jpg

Mindset
That doesn't make any sense.

Galan007
God Blackest Night was awful.

MrMind
none of these make sense, it's comic

Galan007
That doesn't make any sense. Why? Because he's been broken into millions of microscopic pieces in the past? That's Johns for ya.

Mindset
none of these make sense, it's comic But the comics should make sense within their own logic.Originally posted by Galan007
Why? Because he's been broken into millions of microscopic pieces in the past? That's Johns for ya. Yes.

Parmaniac
Would he surive being thrown into the sun?

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Would he surive being thrown into the sun? Not sure. He seemed to easily endure the heat/blasts Fernus was putting off, but I'm not sure where that heat ranks in comparison to the sun..?

cdtm
Not sure. He seemed to easily endure the heat/blasts Fernus was putting off, but I'm not sure where that heat ranks in comparison to the sun..?

He's been frozen and broken into pieces before. And I know he's been affected by extreme heat in the past. Stands to reason something like immersion in a volcano or being tossed into the sun would at least keep him in a melty state, if not outright destroy him.

cdtm
Short of tossing Plas into the sun, Lobo can't really beat him. Plas, on the other hand, can enter through his ear and hurt his brain, or destroy his body. Nothing 'Bo wouldn't recover from, but enough for the win.

cdtm

Plastic Man is completely inorganic. That's why he was able to defeat Fernus's telepathy, because his inorganic brain made him immune.

Juntai
The Doomsday bit was before Plastic Man saw some retcons to help justify him being a powerful member of the Justice League.

Uriel005
unless this is lobo who can clench his hands hard enough to tear holes in reality he shouldn't be able to beat plasticman unless he whips out lobo brand tech which when he bothers with it is better than Doom with prep...

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Plastic Man is completely inorganic. That's why he was able to defeat Fernus's telepathy, because his inorganic brain made him immune. Uh...yea, that's why ripping his heart out and killing him doesn't make sense...what are you talking about?Originally posted by Uriel005
unless this is lobo who can clench his hands hard enough to tear holes in reality he shouldn't be able to beat plasticman unless he whips out lobo brand tech which when he bothers with it is better than Doom with prep... laughing out loud

No.

cdtm
Uh...yea, that's why ripping his heart out and killing him doesn't make sense...what are you talking about? laughing out loud

No.

Oh, I thought you meant him having a rubber heart didn't make sense.

Yeah, that's pretty bad writing.

ColossusGrundy
Plas wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.